Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41288
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35702
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2021, 05:00 PM   #1
renob964
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tales from this monger

It was winter in late 1984. Location was Stateline, Idaho, just east of Spokane and west of Post Falls. I was 17 and my buddies and I set out to drink beer and have fun. Of course we all bragged about what we had done when actually we hadn't done much.

We were in my buddy's 1968 Impala and the temp was below freezing but above zero. There were six of us in the White Bomb Impala and we decided to head to the whore houses at Stateline, Idaho from our town of Coeur d'Alene. During the roughly 25 minute drive west us shit-stains are debating who had the balls to go inside and experience their first professional. I volunteered...

We roll up to the trailers that housed the various cat houses (long since removed) and I bailed out and headed inside. To say it was frigid is an understatement. The boys are laughing and I tell them to return in one hour. They screech out of the parking lot throwing gravel everywhere.

I enter the door and am greeted by a small three-girl lineup. I immediately pick the prettiest-to-me girl. She takes me by the hand and leads me into her room.

She collects my $20 for FS and tells me to get comfortable. I am too dumb to know what that means so I just sit there in the chair fully clothed with my coat on. She returns and laughs playfully and asked why I was still dressed. I stand up and she begins to undress me. By the time she reaches my boxers, my pecker is ready to explode...

She disrobes and and we chit chat...I lie and tell her I'm 18 and I've been there a bunch of times....She knows I am full of shit...She tells me she is 23...

I'm not a virgin, but my experience has only been with high school girls my age. This is my first time with a woman. She was gorgeous. Perfect body, 23 yo breasts, and full bush. (I prefer completely shaved now, but, back then full bush was just fine by me)

I think she enjoyed my inexperience and she was very tender and gentle. Not in a "I'm a pussy" kind of way, but in a "don't make him cum too fast" kind of way.

She gave me the second BJ I've ever had and it was fantastic. She fucked me like there was no tomorrow and guided me and told me what not to do rather than what to do...This I greatly appreciated as I was jackhammer rabbit and just fumbling around.

Long story short, I blew in the cover rather quickly but was ready for a second salute soon after as I still had 30 minutes remaining.

More of the first but lasted a bit longer this time...

Upon our hour ending, we jumped in the shower. In those days I was sporting the so-cool peroxide blonde, long, rat tail in back hair style. She dried me off and I got dressed. We said our goodbyes and I exited.

I am standing out in the frigid cold freezing my ass off with wet hair. My buddies are nowhere to be seen. About 20 minutes later the Impala pulls up and my homies are drunker than skunks and laughing their asses off. Most of my hair and my super cool peroxide blonde rat tail are frozen solid and I am shivering like a scared pup...

I get in the Impala and crack beer. Then the questions start...I answered their questions and of course, embellished a bit...The smile on my face was a fixture the rest of the night and brought me many fond memories over the years.

This cold wintry night in Stateline Idaho in 1984 was my first taste of our hobby and my life long love of the hobby and the ladies in it that continues to this day.

In future tales from this monger I will tell stories as best as I can recall from my experiences in the hobby from California, Texas, Florida, Eastern seaboard, many other states, Asia, Europe, etc...

I'd love to hear tales from other mongers and ladies of their first entry into greatest hobby of them all...

Happy mongering,

Cheers all!
renob964 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 11:47 AM   #2
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Nice story!
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women