Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
kzp0003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default camera phone vs professional photos

Does it matter to you guys if a provider has camera phone photos vs professionally done photos in their showcases. are you more inclined to see one over the other or does having professionally done photos catch your attention more than the other?
kzp0003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
missblue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129262
My ECCIE Reviews

as a provider i prefer nonprofesinal photoes. i dont like the retouching or photoshoping. all my photoes are real and untouched. i want a client to see what he is rilly getting. when i open my door i want him to say yup thats her, not well it could be....maybe.
missblue is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
clawsonmills
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Obviously professional pictures look better than camera phone pictures do, But it also depends upon how the provider is posing and what she is posing in that gets my attention. As far as whether or not the see a provider solely going by if the pictures look good or not is pretty shallow and the guy needs to rethink his research tactics in seeing a provider.
clawsonmills is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Having both is best. Camera phones show that you are a real person and gives an idea of what the hobbyist will see when he sees you in person. Professional photos are great, but many times they are misleading, which will usually hurt the provider in reviews.

Guys like girls in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

What guys HATE is being misled.

Professional photos get providers one appointment

Camera phone photos get providers regulars

Hope this helps

KR
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I concur that variety is the key. Not all "professional" photos are over-edited and misleading, and not all camera phone shots are accurate (unless the lady really is yellow and fuzzy). A will lit, exposed, and post processed photo can and often does show more detail than a noisey, shaky, poorly lit camera phone.

While I'm not a professional, I've always read the reviews of the ladies I've photographed (as a hobby) and am always pleased to see words like "looked just like her pictures" or "pictures don't do her justice".

I rarely hobby anymore, and photography is a passion of mine, so I'm probably not a good sample. But it doesn't hurt to have a wide variety of shots to cover all of the bases. I will add that Dallas, in particular has a great many very good professional photographers who advertize in the business services section, often for extremely good prices.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I prefer photos which are neither photoshopped nor airbrushed. Those could be taken on a high-end DSLR, low-end point & shoot, or a cell phone. Between a point & shoot and a cell phone, I prefer the point & shoot as folks would not need a bathroom mirror to take a self-portrait.
S-Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I say definetly both, but if you want to get very serious about your new found hobby, get professional. that why you can compete with the best, and they will be great for a website or anything very professional you are trying to do. I am working on getting me up some professional photos and i am anticipating business going up. Guys like girls who look like they are classy and really putting an effort into their presentation. Professional photos show you are serious and trying to give the hobbyist the best represenation of you. Of course if you want to get into muti hour appointments and over night, professional photos are definetly needed to lure big money guys in!

Good Luck
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

If you want to catch a man's eye, use professional pics. We are attracted to shiny things. (who knew?)
Then, after you've caught our eye, mix in some point n shoot pics if you like. Leave the phone pics for Facebook. My opinion.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as the photos are accurate I don;t think it really matters. I get pro pics done mostly because I am friends with alot of talented photographers. None of my pics are retouched besides adding a watermark, I feel that if you have to Photoshop yourself you really shouldn't be using that picture and just pick another picture that is flattering on it's on without altering it.

I hate taking cell phone photos because I usually take about 100 until I get just one that I like, but I see alot of girls who you can tell are stunning and they use their cell phone or laptop for pics.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #10
True Companions U.S.A
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 149077
My ECCIE Reviews
Default :)

Great point....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRiggins View Post
Having both is best. Camera phones show that you are a real person and gives an idea of what the hobbyist will see when he sees you in person. Professional photos are great, but many times they are misleading, which will usually hurt the provider in reviews.

Guys like girls in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

What guys HATE is being misled.

Professional photos get providers one appointment

Camera phone photos get providers regulars

Hope this helps

KR
True Companions U.S.A is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

I can say that for me straight at the camera doggy style ass shot is never flattering. You can have a thirty inch hip and still look big. Show us some ass but change up the angle. But that may just be me? Take a look at some showcases and see what I mean.
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #12
Cunnilinguists
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

If the images are only going to be viewed on a monitor (Internet web sites, email etc.), good lighting, composition and a modern smart phone camera (8MP+) can yield excellent results. There are smart-phone camera apps with timers for shutter release. The right app and a small cheap tripod can yield good results if you want a solo production.
Shoot a bunch of pictures, review all of them and toss out the bad. Go through them again, pick the best few, color correct, crop and publish. If you have trouble editing then get a second opinion. Make sure there is nothing in the background to give away your location. Also VERY IMPORTANT, smart phones have built in GPS. It is common for smart phones to default to putting GPS coordinates in the image file (Metadata) and there are free programs that can extract this info and find the location where the picture was taken. Be sure and turn "Location Services" off on your camera application if the photos are being taken at a location where you can be found.
Cunnilinguists is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
I can say that for me straight at the camera doggy style ass shot is never flattering. You can have a thirty inch hip and still look big. Show us some ass but change up the angle. But that may just be me? Take a look at some showcases and see what I mean.
Yep, many years ago one of the instructors at a seminar I attended had both posed for and shot for Playboy; she emphasized the same point.

The barrel distortion from a wide angle lens really makes this bad. Regardless of equipment, a bigger room, allowing a longer focal length lens, minimizes this effect.

Cunnilinguists makes an excellent point on GPS. One lady I shot insisted on my taking pictures with her camera phone in addition to my DSLR and this didn't occur to me until later (not a good feeling having shot in my living room).
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #14
Atlas
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Yep, many years ago one of the instructors at a seminar I attended had both posed for and shot for Playboy; she emphasized the same point.

The barrel distortion from a wide angle lens really makes this bad. Regardless of equipment, a bigger room, allowing a longer focal length lens, minimizes this effect.

Cunnilinguists makes an excellent point on GPS. One lady I shot insisted on my taking pictures with her camera phone in addition to my DSLR and this didn't occur to me until later (not a good feeling having shot in my living room).
Iaintliein, what type of camera do you shoot with if you don't mind my asking?
Atlas is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #15
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Like Ian, I'm rather biased about pro shots, but I know this can add up for a provider if she's going to keep them current. I'd probably say doing a pro or at least semi-pro shoot to really show off a girl's assets, then keep things up to date with phone or P&S shots that are more candid.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women