Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Should we start a "I provide to brotha's" thread?

I was just noticing the "old" thread that got bumped on the ISO section about a guy asking about providers that see black men.

I specifically remember a Houston ASPD member who had started a thread with a list of girls he had started making from his own research - that were mostly girls who never mentioned they "wouldn't" see black men on their ads and such - but as soon as they heard his voice or worse yet - saw him in person...they would turn him down. I can imagine how upsetting this would be to anyone going to meet an expected service provider...regardless of the service being given.

I remember how frequently that thread got used for research and with updates. I think it would be a very valuable thread - heck, maybe even a sticky - to help those who want to hobby get to get some - without going through a land mine each time they are looking for a girl.

Mods - what do you think?

Brotha's - any thoughts?

Everyone who may be jealous of what the brotha's would be getting a list of want to chime in? (I'm mostly teasing - but I guess there might be a reason this would be bad....but I honestly can't think of a single one.)

If it's going to be a list though - well sign me the fuck up.

I LOVE black men. (see sig line. LOL)
Shoot, I love any man with pigment in their skin....but having grown up in a mixed race neighborhood - if/when I see color....it's just that much more fun and enticing.

I was even considering making two different ipod playlists for bcd time. A "gettin down" list for guys more my age and that seem like they are into the hip hop/ more popular music....then a White Boyz list....you know with like Rolling Stones, Aerosmith maybe Pink Floyd or Metallica - that kind of stuff. (I don't listen to it often - so I'd really have to think about the second play list.) That's just how varied the differences can be in the races we see. I am to please - so I just want to make sure I cover all the bases.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I can see this with the best intentions, but in reality I think it would make them a target for ummm, how do you say, 'disapprovers' to harass them just as well. Some ladies DO get those calls, calls that ask if they see 'them' ('us' in my case). Her answer would then determine how a certain few decided to treat her. Some are chastised, threatened with ruining of their business, and probably worse. It makes me sick, to be honest. While some ladies genuinely don't like black guys, and won't see them (us) for their own individual reason(s), others are kinda 'forced' into not seeing them by the influence of a disapprover.

So, IMO, making an open list would just cause them get calls from scumbags cussing them out for seeing black men.

This is MY take on it. I dunno.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #3
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well - that's a good alternative view on it.

Maybe the girls that don't give a rats ass if someone is gonna be stupid enough to put themselves out there like that will want to put themselves on that list.

I was doing this from 05- late 07 and was very open about who I would see....and even that my kids are mixed...and I never, not once had someone ride my ass about it. (maybe they got scared I'd hunt em down and kick their ignorant ass. see - THAT'S when I think I can be intimidating....otherwise, I'm as sweet as pecan pie.)

I was also on the Houston list - and got I think even more business from it as I was booked solid any time I went down to Houston. (often)

Maybe I'm asking for it - but I did get the "heads up" about how some white guys feel about me possibly seeing AA guys - but it didn't phase me in the least.
I am who I am, and I mean what I say. If I fuck up - I'll admit it. But I'm not gonna be scared of a couple of "big white wigs" on the boards ruining my biz over race.

What's that stupid saying? The darker the berry the sweeter the juice?
I don't think it's actually true - but just out of spite I'll sport the saying. LMAO
Old 05-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

For the record, have you visited any of the past racial threads on this board since coming back? They've gotten quite brutal at times.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #5
rex4998
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I've started tanning just my junk. The darker it gets, the bigger it looks. It's all about self confidence, you know?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No I haven't.
And probably for good reason.

ask introuble.....my mouth has little restraint around ignorance & flat out stupidity.

I already have one infraction that I really didn't even earn. It was a simple mistake.

If I go looking for stuff intentionally, there's a good chance I won't be here for a while. So far, I like this place.

White potential clients....don't be scared. I have fun with all sizes and all shapes.
I also don't have a pimp, if that seems to be implied by my choice of clients.
I've had regulars of every color and size cock - and that should speak for itself...as well as reviews. (old as they may be right now)

If I'm dying for punishment or a little interesting reading - I guess I go look for the brutal race threads. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #7
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I think it would do more harm that good for the providers.

Just like the guys in Ft Worth asking about Ft Worth providers who created a yahoo group to share which girls were there prior to the Ft Worth ad forum, a way for those who happen to be of color to share whether via PM or a similar yahoo group idea is much more discreet and won't cause any harm to the provider's business.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #8
darkchoc6
Valued Poster

I figured I'd throw my two cents in the ring on this topic also. I agree with Rambo in that it may not be a good idea for some of the providers to be on the "I see black men list". Although I get tired of hearing "sorry I don't see black men", I can appreciate it if it simply is a choice as opposed to saying I had a bad experience with some black clients or I got robbed by a black client. I think that suggests that all black men rob, rape, or whatever the choice. Again, I have no problem with providers who don't see black men simply because its their choice.

Having said all of that, P411 and eccie have been good to me because I can pm the provider I want to see and ask her if she see's black men. It saves me having to drive over and hear that she won't see me or me having to waste a phone call to hear that she won't see me.

To all my fellow black men, hispanic, asian, heavy, small cock, or any other type who feels they may sometimes get the short end of the stick there are plenty of providers in the DFW who will see you. Try not to get discouraged and be upfront about your race, size, or whatever. Sorry for the long post.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
bw80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Wow!! Yeah it would be helpful to start a thread and like you mentioned in the first post TNTANGIE. I was "That guy". When some providers hear my voice that have preferences that stay away from African Americans they usually make up an appointment and ditch or flat out say I don't see "Blacks". It would help greatly I think. Preferences aren't bad everyone has them but ignorance is where the line should be drawn.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #10
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I like LL's idea of the Yahoo group.

I have openly stated that I see men of color and I know that there are other ladies who do as well. Research is the key to happiness

Good to see you back, Angie!
Old 05-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice to see your assets again too Reesie!

I like the yahoo group idea.

Who's gonna start it? - I vote a guy.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #12
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i see nothing wrong with a sp seeing

servicing or preferring men of color , a certain age or a certain weight. it is their choice. while backlash often comes with such announcements it might be great for men of color to know who wants appreciates their company/business/$. that being said if thats ok, then why if another indicates her preference to men that are not of color should she be crucified , attacked etc. it has to work both ways.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:25 AM   #13
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

I'm thinking that a yahoo group or maybe a private forum here would be the best of ideas. The forum could be announced and those ladies that will see men of color can PM the mods of the forum to be included. Since we(men) are able to choose who we wish to see without any backlash from those we won't, the ladies should be given the same respect. I've seen a few threads pissed at ladies that don't see men of color or make it known that they don't, so it's not just a one way street with the race deal. I don't care who she see's long as I am treated well during my time with her. More than a number of guys here get way too hung up on what ladies do before or after "their" time with her. The only time that you have any rights to or should be concerned with, is the time you pay for, unless you're booking her solid for a day, week or a month you don't have the right to say shit about what she does or who she does outside of your time with her. You can simply choose not to see her and be on your way, bitching, moaning, complaining or threatening is gonna change it so get over it. With more than 500 listed providers in the DFW area, there is someone for everyone.

Just my thoughts; then again, I could be wrong
Old 05-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

novacain-

I love this...

"More than a number of guys here get way too hung up on what ladies do before or after "their" time with her. ........ you don't have the right to say shit about what she does or who she does outside of your time with her."

With that said, I can try to humbly accept the group situation. I guess. LOL
Old 05-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #15
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

novacain - i JUST reread what you said about the Private Forum.

How would we go about setting that up?

Basically you'd have to be approved for that forum to have access to it? And it wouldn't really be ads in there I don't think - but more of a open discussion of who does see black or other race men?

and PAssMan...I understand. I think the only reason girls get hung by their toes over their preference to not see certain men - is because they DON'T EVER STATE IT. Imagine going through all the leg work of seeing someone, to get to their place and have them slam the door in your face.

It would take one hell of a person to not be offended by that and not want to come say something to the rest of the group.

I personally don't think anyone SHOULD ASSUME that unless it says "AA friendly" or "racial friendly" then the girls DON'T see AA or other races.
If that's the "new way of thinking" - then please let me know.
I want to make sure I don't send any of my wonderful brotha's to a girl that doesn't clearly state it then.

See what I'm saying?

(sorry for the delayed response too - I've not been able to be on the board for a few days with work, mavs game and so on.)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women