Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48007
pyramider46370
bambino40661
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is Low Volume?
Low Volume is - More than that 3 2.27%
Low volume is - 3 or 4 Clients per week 78 59.09%
Low volume is - 3 or 4 Clients per day 10 7.58%
Low Volume is - Less than that 25 18.94%
Low volume is - Write in your own Answer 16 12.12%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Low Volume Provider

We sometimes hear about low volume providers, but do people really agree on what the term even means?

Isn't the concept of low-volume all over the chart?

Personally, I think that a low volume provider is one who only provides on the side as a part-time job and will see only about 3 or 4 clients per week.

. . . What do you consider to be a low volume provider?
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, I think the concept is all over the chart. There is no magic average number per day or week. I have never made a detailed study of it, and if I had the bad manors to ask a lady I didn't know well I wouldn't have any reason to believe what she said.

Ladies I have come to know who portray themselves as "low volume" are typically ladies who do this part time, or as a second job. They generally consider one or two dates a week about the ideal blend of time invested and additional income, especially if they have a 40 hour+ job and kids to take care of.

When I read "low volume" in a lady's ad I associate it with attitude more than a number of clients. I assume she will be somewhat flexible in scheduling, is more interested in multi-hour evenings, often with a price structure that encourages multi-hour dinner dates. Not very concerned about detailed clock watching and repays the considerate, unrushed gentleman with a flexible, unrushed evening.

Interesting side note: there was a very well reviewed lady who never advertised herself as "low volume", but had an attitude and performance that caused many of her reviews to talk about her as "low volume". I always found that funny, since she would see up to 6+ guys a day at times. She would sometimes work from 6 AM to 2 AM if the demand was there, then take the rest of the week off to work on her classes--but every one left feeling like they were the only guy she saw.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I would say one client per day is low volume. That could be 1 client per week or 7 clients per week, Personally, I would define it as 5 clients per week and not more than 1 day unless a rare circumstance.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:00 AM   #4
wtbaddog
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I talk about this with travelling providers all of the time, especially if they bring up the subject. Lots of time, the subject rolls around whether they may have time to go out to dinner or drinks, dancing, etc. I always make sure that I don't interfere with their reason for being here working. My take is that a low volume provider would like to have 2 sessions per day on the road. Three is a tired day, and they aren't that upset with a no show unless it is someone they already know. Think about the costs on the road. However, have known some providers who think nothing of 4 or 5 per day on the road. Needless to say, they would have no time to go have lunch with me (or anyone else).
wtbaddog is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #5
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Personally, I think that a low volume provider is one who only provides on the side as a part-time job and will see only about 3 or 4 clients per week.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I have found the providers who do this part time, in addition to their full time job, are the best kind to have a session with.
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Best Providers

I have to agree with you on the point, Falcon.

For me, the best times have always been with the low-volume providers.

I have had the unpleasant experience of walking into an assembly-line operation where if you were 14 minutes late the provider would say your session would only be 30 minutes because she had another customer coming next. Sorry, but I'll pass.

. . . I think sometimes these ladies forget that for the man, at least, this is supposed to be a special and magical time, not some mechanical operation where the primary objective is to maximize through-put for that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon58 View Post

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have found the providers who do this part time, in addition to their full time job, are the best kind to have a session with.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I have had the unpleasant experience of walking into an assembly-line operation where if you were 14 minutes late the provider would say your session would only be 30 minutes because she had another customer coming next. Sorry, but I'll pass.
I agree with this point, but I think the issue is feeling unrushed, and feeling that the lady's attention if fully on our time together.

A "low volume" lady who sees 2 clients a week, but is looking at the clock because she has babysitter issues, or has a flight to catch, or is thinking about her hair appointment coming up, or show tickets, etc., etc. can provide the same kind of "high volume" feel.

A lady who sees 4 guys in a day with 2 hours of down time in between appointments can provide a completely unrushed, pampering, focused experience.

I still believe it's attitude & planning more than numbers.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #8
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Wrote in my own answer:
3-4 gentlemen/ month. I have a job; I consider this a hobby, too . It keeps it fun for me.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I could care less how many fucktards cross the threshold of an incall ... as long as I get my nap time its all good.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Illusion

That is an interesting observation, Old-T.

. . . However, even though I understand your viewpoint, it seems to me that you're satisfied with merely the "illusion" of a low-volume provider, but personally, I prefer the real thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I agree with this point, but I think the issue is feeling unrushed, and feeling that the lady's attention if fully on our time together.

A "low volume" lady who sees 2 clients a week, but is looking at the clock because she has babysitter issues, or has a flight to catch, or is thinking about her hair appointment coming up, or show tickets, etc., etc. can provide the same kind of "high volume" feel.

A lady who sees 4 guys in a day with 2 hours of down time in between appointments can provide a completely unrushed, pampering, focused experience.

I still believe it's attitude & planning more than numbers.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #11
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

. . . However, even though I understand your viewpoint, it seems to me that you're satisfied with merely the "illusion" of a low-volume provider, but personally, I prefer the real thing!
But how would you know the difference?

If the lady says she's low volume, how do you dispute it, and how could you know?
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post

If the lady says she's low volume, how do you dispute it, and how could you know?

Maybe if there is a Now Serving Number XXX lighted sign next to the bed?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:

LNK is spot on.

For ladies I do not know well, all I can truly go by is the "illusion". Unless I want to be the first appointment of day and then spy upon her room for a week or so--and personally I don't care enough (nor am I creepy enough) to do that to her.

For ladies I know well, I don't have to guess. I know.

Seriously FG, how do you "know" if it's real or Memorex?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Subtle

Well, I will concede that the difference is often quite subtle.

It is bad form to openly dispute what a lady says, but after a while, a man develops an intuitive sense about these things.

. . . Anyway, at this point, we're only trying to quantify the concept, not to determine her veracity.

Quote:

Old 07-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

what if she "REFUSES"?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women