Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42419
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36841
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Tanning beds

One provider I see, gos to tanning beds. To get a tan. I like the look. I wish sometimes that she went less. But it is her life. The reason I wish she went less are health for one. The other well I don't like the tastes of the oil to keep the skin soft. And I do like soft skin. But now there is a tax on tanning bed use. Now this is just wrong. If we see a provider that partake in tanning beds. Will we end up paying the tax?

On the lighter side I like the look of the all tan and the tan lines. Leaning to tan lines. My mind likes the idea I get to go where the sun don't shine.

1st part I was thinking sandbox, 2nd coed. I will leave it to the mods if it stays in sandbox or moved to coed. As I was not sure.

But back to the tax. The right wing talk shows putting up as a tax on being a white women. I have heard other shows say its for are health.

I would like to know what others think on all the tax and the look. I know we have done the look before on another board. But there are some not from there, and this board is not that board. And it is fun to talk about nude woman with a tan with and with out tan lines. And spring is in the air.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I for one really like a good tan line. One of the best I remember was CarlyMay from Pittsburgh. Large up top mostly tan with a little white patch on the behind. That has to be some scene when she is at the beach or in her back yard gardening dressed like that. One thing I do not think helps a girl out is if she is small up top and wears a very revealing bikini with just a small portion not tan or white. She could look super sexy but in my opinion this tan line makes her look very very young. She needs to be a no tan line girl.

As for the tax, I think they are looking at anything that may be bad for you and tax the hell out of it so you will stop. I do find it very funny that even this has taken on a racial tone. I understand racism exists but in all my friends, can not think of one. I do have an uncle who says some amazing statements but family members tend to ignore him. When will all this tax stop. They are now looking at a federal tax like they have in Europe. OUCH!!!!!!!
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
HlavinKitheri
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Tan lines are hot. A girl with an all-over tan never really looks completely naked to me.
HlavinKitheri is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Next they will want to tax us for every time we flush the toilet, open the refridgerator, turn on the water for the sink and every time we fart.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
nascar88888
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

well there is a tax for flushing the toilet if you have sewers .theres a tax on how much water you use
nascar88888 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Yup if you are on Roch water or monroe cty water you get bill for water use. If you are on the sewer, both add to bill for monroe cty pure waters. But if you want to lower that bill " if its yellow let it mellow, If it brown flush it down"

But I would have thought it would be more fun talking tans.

The tax on beds. Will it close some of the tanning shops?

Post this thread before work. I was thinking a mix. Nude tanning and with bathing suit so you can see lines. But she will not be as white as a sheet like me for her top and bottom. As many in this land are a mix. I am all English. So I am the whitest white boy I know. And I do not tan much at all. I go from white to red and back to white.

One year I did try tanning beds. After lots of money gone. Not much tan.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women