Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48629
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42499
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2022, 08:52 AM   #1
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Default It's been a long time...

Hello all! Question for the crew...

I used to be pretty deep in the club scene a number of years ago running with the Houston SC Gods like Cosher, Satin, etc, etc...but got out and only dabble now. Since moving to Dallas a few years back, I've intermittently hit BDD and a few others with varying success. Of course back in the day I was into club play, but since things are so different now, it doesn't afford much privacy/self expression so to speak, lol.

Not looking for tips on how (I know how to befriend the waitress, negotiate upfront, and all that jazz), but would like to know about likelyhood of setting up OTC here. I admit, I'm not nearly as active as I used to be, but I've found it to be extraordinarily challenging to find a few solid OTC ladies in the DFW.

Just looking for guidance on my tactics. Thanks in advance!
rocnavsing is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 10:49 AM   #2
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

From my experience, you need to find some regular dancers you like and develop a rapport with them and then see if they’re open to it.
I know some girls are down for it from the get go, but those always scared me a bit tbh.

you’re right, it is “extraordinarily challenging” especially if your standards are high.

Buying a vip membership to a club and becoming a known regular goes a long way for establishing credibility.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 12:28 PM   #3
FLWriter
Account Disabled

I understand your challenge. The D club landscape changed after the 80's and early 90's. It went 'corporate.' Still, try to find some of the smaller, lesser-known clubs and become a regular. I've always found it easier to build friendships in those.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 02:23 PM   #4
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
From my experience, you need to find some regular dancers you like and develop a rapport with them and then see if they’re open to it.
I know some girls are down for it from the get go, but those always scared me a bit tbh.

you’re right, it is “extraordinarily challenging” especially if your standards are high.

Buying a vip membership to a club and becoming a known regular goes a long way for establishing credibility.
Thanks to both of you, but special emphasis on TC. I agree completely on the ones who "suggest" it first. I don't want it if its THAT easy, lol. It's just odd, because back in the day I had more OTC than you could shake a stipper pole at, but the girls here seem to be of a different breed. Don't understand why they don't understand that my $200 bottle, and $100 in drinks could go to them.

I'm just trying to understand the Dallas SC culture a little better I guess. The few I've spent time grooming have pretty much rejected the OTC model. I don't want to give up hope and accept it's barren here, but it was NEVER this tough in Houston.
Old 01-09-2022, 03:21 PM   #5
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think working at the club is just easier and safer. Plus they may want to keep work at work. They don't have to worry about flakes, setting up appointments, getting dolled up, etc.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 03:59 PM   #6
Silver Bullet
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think it’s tougher than it used to be… at least at reasonable rates. There are the traditional reasons a dancer may not want OTC, they now have OnlyFans, SnapPremium, and other platforms for income. A lot of these gals are also on SA and other SD sites so you’re competing with non-club guys for OTC action.
Silver Bullet is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 04:29 PM   #7
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
I think it’s tougher than it used to be… at least at reasonable rates. There are the traditional reasons a dancer may not want OTC, they now have OnlyFans, SnapPremium, and other platforms for income. A lot of these gals are also on SA and other SD sites so you’re competing with non-club guys for OTC action.
The world has definitely changed then SB. I never found SA or sites like it desirable. Too many flakes, and filters are the devil.
Old 01-09-2022, 05:49 PM   #8
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

When your efforts pay off for an OTC, it's still a crap shoot.

It may be a total disaster in terms of too much money for too little menu or like one I was able to see OTC with little effort, she was on time, and ready for anything I wanted to do. And only $300 for way more than an hour.

I don't do it enough to predict the odds of a gem vs a turd, but if your wallet is your #1, stick to P411.

Last month two in the club made the first move for OTC, but one wanted a grand and the other 800. I could Aprill AND one of her doubles partners for a grand...
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 07:29 PM   #9
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Otc that used to be available for $300 now takes $500.

I’ve found several that were willing, but at a $300 “take it or leave it offer”, they left it.

For $700-$1,000 your options expand dramatically. But for me, that’s too much. But, there are guys that pay that, so there is at least “some” market at that level.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 08:02 PM   #10
gman44

Encounters: 203

not an encounter, moved to coed
gman44 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women