Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2014, 06:30 PM   #1
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default How about them Cowboys

I cant find the thread now however there was a thread many months ago about how well the cowboys were doing.....Wellllllll How about them cowboys Now?
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #2
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
I cant find the thread now however there was a thread many months ago about how well the cowboys were doing.....Wellllllll How about them cowboys Now?
Sure, they stunk the place up, offense and defense. But the season is far from over. Plus they play better on the road than at home. Haters gonna hate, guess they just have nothing better to do.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
They just played the most uptempo offense in the league after playing a night road game four days ago. I'm certainly not predicting a Super Bowl but they get a pass on this one. They didn't have time to recuperate from their last game much less scheme for Chip Kelly. Hell, I don't think Romo even practices until Thursday on a normal week.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
Slimsoulja
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Not to mention that they are doing way better than anyone predicted them to do. At the beginning of the season they were ranked close to last both offensively and defensively. Most had them finishing with a 6-10 record with no chance of making the playoffs. 8-4 is better than 6-10 and I'm not a Cowboys fan, I am a Colts fan but I absolutely despise the F*#king Eagles and their fans.
Slimsoulja is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
They just played the most uptempo offense in the league after playing a night road game four days ago. I'm certainly not predicting a Super Bowl but they get a pass on this one. They didn't have time to recuperate from their last game much less scheme for Chip Kelly. Hell, I don't think Romo even practices until Thursday on a normal week.

I believe the Eagles also played on Sunday. The Eagles are playing a backup quarterback. The 'girls just stanck it up. They bent over and lifted their skirts ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #6
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I believe the Eagles also played on Sunday. The Eagles are playing a backup quarterback. The 'girls just stanck it up. They bent over and lifted their skirts ...
The Eagles played a noon game at home against the Titans. I'm not saying that the Cowboys didn't suck Thursday. I am saying that I don't think any defense in the league could stop them on 4 days rest.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:08 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I do not thinck the defense was as bad as the offense and special teams.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:22 PM   #8
txirishman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Broes-can we concede that the Cowboys playing on Sunday night was a virtual wash since the Eagles had to travel to Dallas?

And if we can't--IF the Eagles lose in Philadelphia (where they've won 10 straight home games)-can we then cry and say it's because Dallas had ten days to prepare (this coming Thursday to following Sunday) and the Eagles only had seven?

Ironically-work leaked thru the media that the Cowboys had been preparing for the Eagles during the bye week and as they prepped for the Giants. Look how close the Giants game was.. And as far as conditioning-I had more than one player recount how they were running to scout teams on offense to give the defense a taste of what to expect.

Eagles have no losses within the division and finish with Giants and Redskins.
txirishman is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:54 PM   #9
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirishman View Post
Broes-can we concede that the Cowboys playing on Sunday night was a virtual wash since the Eagles had to travel to Dallas?

And if we can't--IF the Eagles lose in Philadelphia (where they've won 10 straight home games)-can we then cry and say it's because Dallas had ten days to prepare (this coming Thursday to following Sunday) and the Eagles only had seven?

Ironically-work leaked thru the media that the Cowboys had been preparing for the Eagles during the bye week and as they prepped for the Giants. Look how close the Giants game was.. And as far as conditioning-I had more than one player recount how they were running to scout teams on offense to give the defense a taste of what to expect.

Eagles have no losses within the division and finish with Giants and Redskins.
If you actually believe that the Cowboys were prepping for the Eagles during Giants week because of something that was "leaked through the media" then you are clearly an idiot. Stop trying to drop sports knowledge on us and get back to jerking off to Kardashian TMZ posts.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:19 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

The coaching was working on the Eagles during the bye week.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:44 AM   #11
NYr
You Never Really Know

For some fun

decemberRomo.jpeg

cowboysfansyear.jpeg
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #12
txirishman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
If you actually believe that the Cowboys were prepping for the Eagles during Giants week because of something that was "leaked through the media" then you are clearly an idiot. Stop trying to drop sports knowledge on us and get back to jerking off to Kardashian TMZ posts.
Broes--try not to be such a douche bag, you jock sniffing sore loser.
txirishman is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:00 PM   #13
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txirishman View Post
Broes--try not to be such a douche bag, you jock sniffing sore loser.
Sore loser? I said that the Cowboys sucked on Thursday and that I don't consider the Cowboys to be a Super Bowl threat. You just got your feelings hurt because I clowned on your ridiculous notion that the Cowboys were practicing for the Eagles during Giants week. You need to relax and go pay another 80 year old to put a finger in your butt.

Anyone that actually follows football beyond their favorite teams know about Chip Kelly's offense. That hurry up shit is no joke and the whole team buys in on the conditioning, diets, and sleep that it takes to execute it. Hell, the announcers even mentioned during the game that it is such a high speed offense that the coach can actually tell Sanchez where to throw it because they snap it so early on the play clock. That's a lot to ask from any team on 4 days rest. Unless its fucking raining or snowing outside.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:27 PM   #14
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hey....Dallas played poorly and Philly came in and played very, very well. What more needs to be made of that?

Lots of football remaining on the schedule for both teams......Dallas went to Seattle earlier this season and ran over them (convincingly, too). Let's see how the Iggles handle the Seahawks a week from this coming Sunday.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 06:12 PM   #15
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am still a believer but when you have a handicap the size of Jerry Jones, tough on the Coaches and Team. I hold 4 Stanley Cup rings, different sport, but Owners matter. Those who stay away and watch have ring bearers. Those who stomp the staff and team, don't. Simple.
I stay the course. Just pray hard. The Boys are my Team!
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women