Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Reviews... do u ask for them? Do u give them?

So I've noticed more than a few providers mention reviews as if they were a bad thing. But to most of us, arent they a GREAT thing? In fact, most of us welcome them.. I DON'T however, ASK for them. Seems kind of awkward.
If a gentleman feels as though he would like to write one, be my guest. Some hobbyists ask me if its ok to write one.. It always seems to surprise me. YES.. please write one.

Unless a provider is worried that her review will be negative then there really shouldnt be a reason why they wouldn't want a review. They are meant to be brutally honest, its a review. Provide top notch service and there shouldnt be anything to worry about.

I truthfully wish that the providers were allowed to read reviews, their own at least. I would like to hear the story of our encounter from their POV. It'd be kind of a turn-on.

In addition, I'd love to see what things guys like and dislike about me. I would take it as constructive critisism. I'd want to know if there was anything that bothered them about our time so that I can change that. Though, I havent had any bad reviews.

Wouldnt it be great if the ladies could write reviews? Even anonymous ones.
Bc I've got MANY great stories left untold.

Also, hobbyists.. do u give reviews? Every time? I understand not everyone can bc they ARE time consuming.
Nor would I expect anyone to write one every time.
But do many of you want to, and then dont for any particular reason?
Do u only write about the REALLY good and the REALLY bad?

Do u read up on a ladies reviews before meeting with her?

Curious on everyones thoughts.....

Gia
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Reviews are fine to me, like you I don't ask for them. But if they ask, then yes or even if they don't go for it

Hmmm...I have had some gents that I would not want to write a review on...cause it was that good, lol!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I usually will the first time I see someone. Thereafter unless something changes I usually will not write a review.
If asked not to review I usually will not unless it was a bad experience.

I did not even realize until a couple of weeks ago that the women could not read ROS. I asked a woman if she realized my favorite past time from my previous reviews and she is the one that told me that providers could not read ROS.

I put something in a review one time that I thought the provider would read and make an adjustment. A little thing at the end but kid of a big thing for a guy. I never realized that she was unable to see it.
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg78247 View Post
I usually will the first time I see someone. Thereafter unless something changes I usually will not write a review.
If asked not to review I usually will not unless it was a bad experience.
See... THAT surprises me. I wonder why anyone would say not to, but I suppose everyone has their reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg78247 View Post

I did not even realize until a couple of weeks ago that the women could not read ROS.
When I first started on ECCIE, I really couldnt understand that. Actually, I still don't. We should be able read just not edit them. I guess their reasoning is to keep the peace. If someone writes something negative or if they dont recommend them, there would be providers left and right reporting, whining, gossiping and probably contacting whoever wrote the review so they could give them a piece of their mind...
But thats HIGHLY immature, and though some of the girls are, most of us can handle it. They were there too, they know what went on in the session. I think they should allow providers to read and write them. I often wondered if anyone stretches the truth in those reviews.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #5
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Jg, i was the same way to. I didnt find out until just recently that pros couldnt read their reviews either. It surprised me. But the story gets out sometimes to them sometimes. That i learned as well.

I write reviews for the sake of doing a little recon for my comrades. If a provider gives me good service and im eager to see her again, then i will give her a positive review. Likewise if a provider gives me bad service i will let my comrades know. I also do the reviews kind of as my own personal hobbying journal. Im starting to see and notice what i like and dont like as i read my very first reviews and also my very latest. Its almost kind of therapeutic to reflect on my time with a provider, i know it sounds corny....
savak is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Some girls don't want reviews because they are laying low. It may just be their preference or something is going on in their life that reviews would draw unneeded attention to them.

I have my share of reviews now so very rarely do I care one way or another about getting one. But another reason i may ask someone to not review a session is because I gave a great one time special and don't want that rate advertised.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
Travelingbro
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

But do many of you want to, and then dont for any particular reason?
I've been on the board back since the ASPD days... and I do want to but sometimes it slips my mind or I get busy. And, if I have several reviews of the same lady I feel that an extra one gets over looked and has no merit.

Do u only write about the REALLY good and the REALLY bad?
Yes, I do for both really good and bad. Fortunate in all my years the good and really good out weigh the bad and really bad. But, for the sake of the board I try to post such reviews so they may forego/participate an experience.
All the time.... very seldom have I been the 1st to meet or review a provider. I do appreciate the recon and eccie(aspd) for this process.

Curious on everyones thoughts.....
It would be interesting to have it to where the providers could read the ROS... I've always thought they or ya'll did not have access but had other ways of getting to read them. Lastly, reviews of the hobbyiest would be something.... Could we take what we put out?? Prolly not. The things the ladies could say... write. I would think would be humerous, but the critisism would knock some of our pride right out the park.
Travelingbro is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #8
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Some girls don't want reviews because they are laying low. It may just be their preference or something is going on in their life that reviews would draw unneeded attention to them.
Very true, I didn't think of that.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #9
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

New providers need the reviews...but, for those of who have been around a million years (lol) reviews become redundant.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #10
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I have several reviews of the same lady I feel that an extra one gets over looked and has no merit.
Yes, I truly wouldnt expect anyone to write more than one reviw about me, unless of course there was something new we tried, or if the location or service was different.

It would be interesting to have it to where the providers could read the ROS... I've always thought they or ya'll did not have access but had other ways of getting to read them. Lastly, reviews of the hobbyiest would be something.... Could we take what we put out?? Prolly not. The things the ladies could say... write. I would think would be humerous, but the critisism would knock some of our pride right out the park.
True, but some of the men say things that hurt our pride equally... And it's our job to be confident in the service we provide. I haven't read anything too bad. But some of the things the men put out are hard to take too. I've read just descriptions of reviews on other females and thought.. "Wow. Harsh" And the comments are hilarious sometimes, but also they ruin the spirit of the review. Some ppl start calling reviews fake, when they are legit.. and then other hobbyist come to read the reviews and see nasty comments. I HAVE read a few of my reviews bc hobbyist were nice enough to show me them.. or hobbyist shared via their log in info... But I havent read many. Some things DO need to be shared about certain hobbyists... Not necessarily negative.

Furthermore, I think we as providers SHOULD be able to read them so that we can see whether or not the review is bogus. What if there are things in my reviews that arent true that drive some hobbyists away? I'd never know...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
New providers need the reviews...but, for those of who have been around a million years (lol) reviews become redundant.
Yes, just as Jezabelle said..
And I agree.. even though I havent been a provider for very long...
I don't stress out over reviews anymore. Its nice to see them though. When I first started I would hope that a review would be written so that my name would be out there as a good provider. But now it's just nice to have one at least once a month so that new hobbyists can see theat service is just as good as ever.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #12
atxdream
Account Disabled

User ID: 3859

I'm *neutral* on reviews. Bc I'm low volume & currently not seeing anyone new, reviews don't *help* me. However, I see the value in reviews for gents that want PA or like to share a great experience. I would never be upset with someone who wrote a review for those reasons and also because eventually I will be seeing "new to me" gents again. I'm pretty sure a no review policy also means a provider cannot advertise on eccie which I fully support.

When i lived In West TX, the hobbyists on the board had a general agreement to not review local ladies bc they did not want to bring attention to LE that a provider resided in their small town. This did pose a problem for me when I moved to SA as a longtime provider with no recent reviews.

Reviews do have their challenges. Guys are hesitant to say something negative due to fear of backlash from the person they are reviewing or fear of hurting the ladies biz. Honest reviews are often attacked for well as one gent put it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
I've reviewed ONE studio following a session with exceptional extras (at the time), but wouldn't dare review others given all of the "you paid too much for too little" replies.
When I first joined the "old board", I asked a few of my regulars to write a review; however, since they were not regular posters, the backlash from "quackers" (is that the right term?) or bc the gents did not choose to post graphic details, it actually hurt my presence on the board. Lesson learned.

Ever since, I never ask for a review nor do I ask them not to. If they ask me if I would like a review, I explain my *neutral* position and ultimately let them decide.
While I don't agree that providers should be able to read reviews, I do realize your frustration. I can't count how many times I've been asked for the "doglegg" experience LOL From what I understand, he wrote an honest review, but that is not always the case with all reviews and there's no way for us to know unless an uncomfortable situation arises when a gent assumes all service written in a review are accurate.
I was a fetish friendly provider before I was a full service provider; however, as I started in Austin, the gents there (at least at the time) preferred to keep those activities out of the reviews. I always tell gents who ask if they can write a review that they should write only what they are comfortable with reporting; however, not to add anything that didn't happen.

I've also had a fake positive review written on me and whenever that has happened (although rare) mods are super quick to rectify the issue. I know some ladies look for reviews and don't necessarily follow up on whether the lady actually saw the gent, so I think it's important that we stay on top of our reviews to not let any fake ones slip through the cracks.

Admittedly, I'm a major blusher and 4 yrs ago, a gent sent me a copy of what he wrote in a review. Honestly, it was hard for me to see him again after knowing our intimate details were out there for the world to see. Since then, even if a kind gent offers to share the info he wrote (I'm pretty sure that's not against the rules), I always decline so I can later still look them in the eye. There are sometimes a catchy title or hot new provider that I would love to know the details, but there are other ways to find out the details without violating the intended privacy of ROTS.
atxdream is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #13
coochiemuncher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Default Always

[quote=Travelingbro;2676505]
All the time.... very seldom have I been the 1st to meet or review a provider. I do appreciate the recon and eccie(aspd) for this process.

I always look through the reviews for a couple of reasons. 1. To check out her rates since they aren't really posted in their showcase.
2. To see what kind of experience other guys had with her.
3. To make sure she likes a certain menu item that is my favorite thing.
coochiemuncher is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #14
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I would also enjoy hearing the gents perspective of our time together, most men don't review.... The ones who do are always good about making sure I want certain info published.... Some of the bcd activities I partake in would scare some vanilla hobbiests.... Not in a bad way, just extreme or weird fetish stuff.... That doesn't necessarily float everyone's boat :-) I wish I could read my ros....
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:10 AM   #15
delivery guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I like your way of thinking. Reading a review to help improve your sessions and learn from past ones is a great way at looking at things . Now providers doing reviews on hobbyist that would be interesting . I'd be anxiously waiting on a review of myself . I wonder if I'm really as good as I've bin told or as good as I think I am lol !!
delivery guy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women