Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42065
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2022, 06:30 PM   #1
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

Default Advice needed from the Ladies!

A single friend of mine really asked me this "?" Didn't have an answer.

I'm asking the few Ladies left on this board for their opinion. Like Dee, YD, AR, Niki, Savannah or any other Ladies that might have advice. Of course I expect guys to contribute too.

My friend has been friends with a with a well respected Lady in the hobby for over 6 years. They talk via text or email regularly. He has never ever dated her in the hobby because his interest is a RL relationship. That does not stand a chance if he was a client we all know that. He said he has never pressured her in meeting in RL, but she just says soon for 6+ years now.

His question was should he keep waiting for he possibility of a RL relationship or let it go? He said she has and would continue to be worth the wait for a just a chance.

I know what I would say to him if this was not hobby related (just move on) BUT it is hobby related.

It's like a juvenile question I agree. But he has true feelings for her and doesn't want any regrets of not giving it a try.

I welcome and respect any advice so I could pass it along.

Thank you community!
gentleman123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 06:37 PM   #2
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I’m UC has a answer.
Lubeman is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 07:06 PM   #3
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11

My, what a mess we have here Ollie. I wish the OP's friend the best.
hounddog is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2022, 07:58 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Actually Lubeman, ECG is going to handle this que.

OP,
Per ECG, if the gal "keeps" saying "soon" that means "I don't want to take the next step" which is wierd but polite "no thank you".

And, Lube,
Totally different than my situation.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 02:48 PM   #5
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah she has no interest in rw relationship.
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 03:32 PM   #6
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Well she does want one just on an hourly basis!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 09:07 PM   #7
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

I spoke to him today after I read UC reply at the Chiefs game. He said that he has repeatedly asked if she has a SO and wanted him to move on. "NO" was always the answer. UC he felt stunned that he didn't see that as a possibility because his intentions were expressed often and clearly!

He chose not to do the hourly dates because most Ladies won't see clients on personal level.

Dee, YD, SM do you Ladies agree with Nikki?

Looks like he is going to have to expect to feel like a fool after all this time. I hate it for him because he truly respected and cared for her from afar.

Thank you all that replied.
Old 10-16-2022, 09:11 PM   #8
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

After 6 yrs, I am surprised she still answers. Most would have blocked the number by then.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 10:57 PM   #9
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentleman123 View Post
I spoke to him today after I read UC reply at the Chiefs game. He said that he has repeatedly asked if she has a SO and wanted him to move on. "NO" was always the answer. UC he felt stunned that he didn't see that as a possibility because his intentions were expressed often and clearly!

He chose not to do the hourly dates because most Ladies won't see clients on personal level.

Dee, YD, SM do you Ladies agree with Nikki?

Looks like he is going to have to expect to feel like a fool after all this time. I hate it for him because he truly respected and cared for her from afar.

Thank you all that replied.
Are you sure this friend you speak of isnt you?
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 06:56 AM   #10
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

OP,
How does he feel about being a spare tire? Perhaps one of how many?
Just because she doesn't have a SO means nothing. Her game plan, regardless if hobby world business, personal life, or real world business, clearly is in another direction.

Btw, my comments, not ECGs, as she's sleeping off her win (Buffalo).

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 08:26 AM   #11
Wolfhound
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

UC always shares great wisdom. I would say tell him to move on, it's been 6 years, and no progress. He is stuck in the FRIENDS ZONE. Have they ever dated or gone out in public together?
I would say Nikki hit it on the head. Let's hope you can get more of the ladies to chime in and help you decide.
Wolfhound is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 06:44 PM   #12
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He got himself in a situation like Ross on friends.
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 08:07 PM   #13
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

BD, you are usually right on most things but no it's not me. You have the Midas touch with all the ladies and energy and resources for the hobby. Just observation from reading here.

I agree UC offers/shares great wisdom with all in the hobby. Only once the wisdom he shared with me was stern! Lol

Wolfhound the Ladies I asked to chime in with their opinion have not except Nikki. I respect Dee, YD, SM so their input was important to the issue. These ladies are the only constant on this site for a female opinions. I'm disappointed but respect if they don't have an opinion to share.

He will just have to let go! He told me once he spoke to a friend of hers in concern about her safety. She went off and said she felt like a fool and betrayed. Over a PM asking if she was ok!

Go figure!!

This hobby is getting harder and harder to deal with and not much different from RL relationships.

Thank you all for your input!
Old 10-18-2022, 10:13 AM   #14
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Am I reading this right? He has had a text and email relationship with her for 6 years and never gotten together with her, either as a friend or as a provider? OMG, Ross had it easy compared to what this guy is putting himself through…sounds to me like she enjoys dragging him along and playing with his emotions. My advice? The bridge has already been built long ago, get over it and find someone who really wants to be friends…
kcpitchreader is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 10:14 AM   #15
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

After 6 years she's playing him for a fool or doesn't know how to let him down gently. To me it sounds like he's given her plenty of ways to let him down.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women