Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-24-2024, 08:31 PM   #1
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 49
Default Presidential Debate Thursday 6-27-24

How do we think this will go? I’d especially like to hear from you Left Libs that think Old Joe still has all his faculties.

I’m just hoping the old phukker doesn’t drop right then and there on stage. Old Joe is currently on hiatus for a week resting from actually running our country. Ya know…no problem taking a week off. Not like anything important is currently going on in our country or the world for that matter.

If Old Joe fucks this up, he’s done. But, on the other hand, if he somehow survives standing for 90 minutes without having a brain fart or falling “up” the stairs, it’ll be a success.

Pretty low bar for Old Joe IMO.
Old 06-24-2024, 11:43 PM   #2
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
How do we think this will go? I’d especially like to hear from you Left Libs that think Old Joe still has all his faculties.

I’m just hoping the old phukker doesn’t drop right then and there on stage. Old Joe is currently on hiatus for a week resting from actually running our country. Ya know…no problem taking a week off. Not like anything important is currently going on in our country or the world for that matter.

If Old Joe fucks this up, he’s done. But, on the other hand, if he somehow survives standing for 90 minutes without having a brain fart or falling “up” the stairs, it’ll be a success.

Why is it that you assume and label people? Just because someone has liberal leanings doesn’t make them a Leftist. Any more than having conservative leanings makes someone MAGA.

I also find it amusing that everyone piles on Biden, but Trump certainly doesn’t have all his marbles either. Without a teleprompter, Trump can’t put two sentences together make any sense.

We will see Thursday how both of them do.

elg……
Old 06-25-2024, 12:42 PM   #3
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Point taken elg.

Wasn’t my intention to assume or label anyone, so my apologies if that’s how I came off in my post. Shouldn’t have allowed my bias show. Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA.

Anywho, I did watch Trump speak at a rally for about 2 hours the other day. He spoke the entire time without a teleprompter. I never once had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Not that I agreed with everything he said, but certainly can’t see Biden doing the same. Or with the energy that Trump showed.

Definitely looking forward to Thursday, should be quite telling for both candidates.
Old 06-25-2024, 01:30 PM   #4
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

It appears that Trump and his ass kissers, in spite of their bravado demands for a debate, are now scared shitless about this one. Did you hear the latest absurdities? They are laying the groundwork for a post-debate claim that a Trump victory was stolen because Biden's performance was enhanced by drugs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...6ee300d8&ei=44
Old 06-25-2024, 01:50 PM   #5
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Yea, I seen that and the discussion (Staff edit) Whether he is or not, I’m hoping it will come down to the actual issues that we’re dealing with in our country.
Old 06-25-2024, 02:35 PM   #6
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Yea, I seen that and the discussion (Staff edit) Whether he is or not, I’m hoping it will come down to the actual issues that we’re dealing with in our country.

I'm also hoping for the same thing. I think the format and rules in this debate will make this a debate about issues and not a Jerry Springer show as it was in 2010.
Show Time or Issues Time? Let's see if Trump knows the difference.
Old 06-25-2024, 04:52 PM   #7
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Definitely don’t need another Jerry Springer type debate. That will accomplish absolutely nothing for this country. Or, for either one of the candidates.

Issues Time! Plz!!
Old 06-26-2024, 12:33 AM   #8
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Point taken elg.

Wasn’t my intention to assume or label anyone, so my apologies if that’s how I came off in my post. Shouldn’t have allowed my bias show. Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA.

Anywho, I did watch Trump speak at a rally for about 2 hours the other day. He spoke the entire time without a teleprompter. I never once had a problem understanding what he was saying.

Not that I agreed with everything he said, but certainly can’t see Biden doing the same. Or with the energy that Trump showed.

Definitely looking forward to Thursday, should be quite telling for both candidates.
I can’t even listen to Trump. I almost never hear him speak. I read the outtakes the next day……I could never understand how anyone can give one ounce of credibility as a human, much less a true leader.

And, actually, I do that with most politics. I can’t stand any of their posturing and condescending way they speak to all of us.

elg……
Old 06-26-2024, 04:33 AM   #9
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Guess I’ve gotten a bit worn down from some of the attacks assuming I’m 100% MEGA.
Quote:
Whether he is or not
Yup, move along folks, no MAGA guy here! You had to say those 5 words so you can keep up the school yard bully bullshit!!
(you've worn yourself down proving you're 110% MAGA)
Old 06-26-2024, 05:58 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
Yup, move along folks, no MAGA guy here! You had to say those 5 words so you can keep up the school yard bully bullshit!!
rats, Well this was a good thread
Old 06-26-2024, 06:07 AM   #11
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
don't loose all hope

he will bend the knee
Old 06-26-2024, 06:45 AM   #12
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
They are laying the groundwork for a post-debate claim that a Trump victory was stolen because Biden's performance was enhanced by drugs.
Actually, if you look at the fact that Biden has been hidden away for a week now....
That strongly suggests blood doping to me.
Old 06-26-2024, 08:23 AM   #13
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Frankenstein
Old 06-26-2024, 08:24 AM   #14
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

You ask Trump to debate today at noon

He would
Old 06-26-2024, 08:26 AM   #15
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flair4Drama View Post
Actually, if you look at the fact that Biden has been hidden away for a week now....
That strongly suggests blood doping to me.
Actually, if you look at the fact that Trump (Staff edit)

Maybe both should be publicly drug tested before the debate!

Let’s get real, and stop the craziness, as illustrated above. Neither will submit to such a stupid idea as a drug test, or a cognitive test.. And, other than social media bullshit, there is no medical evidence to support all this stupidity.

Many people in their 70’s and 80’s have all their mental abilities, and at the same time may be slower to be able to articulate their thoughts and knowledge. I know several people that fit that bill.

The real facts of this election are this……we have the absolute worst pair of candidates in the history of our country. Neither direction of those candidates matches the majority of the people of our country. This is what the two parties have wanted for decades, and they have achieved…minority rule.

That is the real danger we face, and need to fix.

elg…….
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women