Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #1
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default why eccie not" open" like 0h2?

does anyone know WHY eccie has decided to be only review board, while on OH2 anyone can post anything--pics, prices, services, hobbyist requests , etc.
Is it because eccie has administrative office in USA and is afraid of legal liabilty,
while OH2 has office outside USA, so not afraid of legality?-
-most old eccie members are now on OH2, while eccie has become a ghost town...just a shadow if its former self...so sad....
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW View Post
does anyone know WHY eccie has decided to be only review board, while on OH2 anyone can post anything--pics, prices, services, hobbyist requests , etc.
Is it because eccie has administrative office in USA and is afraid of legal liabilty,
while OH2 has office outside USA, so not afraid of legality?-
-most old eccie members are now on OH2, while eccie has become a ghost town...just a shadow if its former self...so sad....
Eccie has adapted to the new laws. While oh2's naive owner thinks because his server is over seas he is safe. Many more sites have been shut down the last few weeks. oh2 may be next. Where the server is doesnt matter
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 12:08 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

One can speculate on why oh2 has decided on fewer changes, but only one man knows for sure and I doubt he will share his legal strategy publicly.

I don’t think your assumptions regarding who has what offshore are totally correct, and wouldn’t matter in any case. There are numerous threads explaining why, dating back to when FOSTA/SESTA first became law.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
beelzebubba
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Eccie has adapted to the new laws. While oh2's naive owner thinks because his server is over seas he is safe. Many more sites have been shut down the last few weeks. oh2 may be next. Where the server is doesnt matter
Yup he’ll being doing the perp walk if he doesn’t croak first.
Doesn’t matter where his servers are, crimes are being committed in Texas.
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #5
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Eccie has always wanted to be a private board for the hobby, allowing only chosen members, but the financial windfall of banner ads and PA payments were too great, so they let all in, especially letting those that are in the adult advertising services that Eccie would be the best place by letting them view the member count and all.

But, after the laws changed and members were requesting deletion of their accounts by the truckload, Eccie taking away all ad, ISO and WW forums (although the WW forum is still on the main page), and being able to post pics and $$ in the reviews (but you can put the activities in the review template), then the public portion of this site has been a shell of it's former self. But, the original wish has come true in that the cool kids that kiss the ring are in private forums on Eccie.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

1. No-- Eccie never "wanted" to be a private board for the hobby. It was created around the time that the first signs of impending death were seen over on ASPD as a backup as not everyone likes/trusts/wanted to deal with CK and his version of a backup board-- who was the only "other" real option for a Texas board at that point in time. My original handle was one of the first few hundred on the site-- and I was a virtual unknown at that point.

2. There is a lot of history with the owner of OH2.. and to me, explains a lot of things. And... that's all I'm willing to say.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #7
beelzebubba
BANNED

Ahhhh careless and a cop magnet, yeah that’s posted a lot.
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 03:33 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
1. No-- Eccie never "wanted" to be a private board for the hobby. It was created around the time that the first signs of impending death were seen over on ASPD as a backup as not everyone likes/trusts/wanted to deal with CK and his version of a backup board-- who was the only "other" real option for a Texas board at that point in time. My original handle was one of the first few hundred on the site-- and I was a virtual unknown at that point.

2. There is a lot of history with the owner of OH2.. and to me, explains a lot of things. And... that's all I'm willing to say.
That "history" is why i cant believe anyone defends that owner!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 05:32 PM   #9
Johnny Ringo
Living the dream!

But, the original wish has come true in that the cool kids that kiss the ring are in private forums on Eccie.

There are no private forums on ECCIE.
Johnny Ringo is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 08:21 PM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
But, the original wish has come true in that the cool kids that kiss the ring are in private forums on Eccie.

There are no private forums on ECCIE.
You will have to forgive coyote his ignorance. He took some things he thought he knew based on the old Eccie, and with a little encouragement has concocted this whole little conspiracy of private forums where all the action has moved. It should be pretty obvious to him and everyone paying attention that the joke is on him.

There isn’t an underground version of the site continuing the good work of the past. WYSIWYG with today’s Eccie. Coyote is now so eaten up by the thought he’s not part of the cool kid’s club where all the real info is being shared that he’s unable to see that he’s been the butt end of the joke for months now.

Coyote says he has me on ignore, so he won’t respond directly to this post unless someone quotes me (please don’t; it’s more fun that way). For the rest of you wondering how to get into the so-called private forums: stop asking. You’re wasting your breath because there isn’t some treasure room for you to discover.

Meanwhile, join me in laughing at his continued delusion as long as it lasts.
Old 07-14-2020, 08:44 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post

Coyote says he has me on ignore, so he won’t respond directly to this post unless someone quotes me (please don’t; it’s more fun that way).

Just quoted this part.. because I thought it would make the whole thing even more comical.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 08:47 PM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Damn you, Gracie

Now let’s see how serious he is about that signature line of his.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:41 PM   #13
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

LOL now he won't know what to believe!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 09:54 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 10:09 PM   #15
Nicole Cox
SEXY ♥ BOOBALICIOUS ♥ FUN

User ID: 145083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
You will have to forgive coyote his ignorance. He took some things he thought he knew based on the old Eccie, and with a little encouragement has concocted this whole little conspiracy of private forums where all the action has moved. It should be pretty obvious to him and everyone paying attention that the joke is on him.

There isn’t an underground version of the site continuing the good work of the past. WYSIWYG with today’s Eccie. Coyote is now so eaten up by the thought he’s not part of the cool kid’s club where all the real info is being shared that he’s unable to see that he’s been the butt end of the joke for months now.

Coyote says he has me on ignore, so he won’t respond directly to this post unless someone quotes me (please don’t; it’s more fun that way). For the rest of you wondering how to get into the so-called private forums: stop asking. You’re wasting your breath because there isn’t some treasure room for you to discover.

Meanwhile, join me in laughing at his continued delusion as long as it lasts.
You're saying there's no more spider hole?

There should atleast be a treasure room (or two) to discover. That be something nice
Nicole Cox is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women