Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60631
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42234
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36617
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2013, 01:45 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Here is a serious question about Obamacare and you

How many of the vocal supporters of Obamacare have signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the "wonderful thing"? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I opened an account at the beginning. I am enrolled. I am insured as of Jan. 1.

Not an easy process but well worth it. I Still have BCBS as my insurance carrier. and, it's a multi-state PPO.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

So did you sign up thru healthcare.gov? You make it sound like you have the same policy and carrier and are paying considerably less. I believe from another thread you said you weren't getting a subsidy.

I'm not seeing anyone else make this claim. I'm not even seeing anyone making the claim they've been able to get a policy in Texas thru the healthcare.gov website.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:33 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How many of the vocal supporters of Obamacare have signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the "wonderful thing"? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have?

I don't need it apparently you don't need it so neither of us should comment on it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Chalk me up as another that does not need the ACA. Are we starting a "Trend" that those of us who do not need to sign up for the ACA will not comment on it in the future?

Why did JD Idiot only target those who are "vocal supporters of Obamacare?" Why not include everybody as opposed to the select audience that JD Idiot targeted?

Let's take JD Idiots comments a step forward. Shall we?

How many of those in opposition to Obamacare have actually signed up or started an account? Simple quesition but a serious one. You talk but how many have taken that step. You don't even have to sign up but have established an account. In other words, you're registered yourself. You're in the system now.

So I have to ask the rest of us, should we even pay attention to you if you haven't signed up for the Affordable Care Act? Without the courage of your conviction then what do you have?

For the record, I have not signed up and will not in the future. Why? I will be covered by the same health insurance plan as before the ACA rollout!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Chalk me up as another that does not need it either. Are we starting a "Trend" that those of us who do not need to sign up for the ACA will not comment on it in the future?
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it. Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it. Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.

fuck you
Old 10-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

fuck you
Old 10-13-2013, 07:14 AM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
You just proved how ignorant you are, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already signed your ignorant-ass up, and you are already PAYING for it.
What about JD Idiot's twin brother IB? Has he signed up for the ACA or is he merely letting off steam as he normally does?

Quote:
Despite your ignorant attempts to deflect and deny, YOUR healthcare costs went up because YOU are subsidizing someone else's healthcare. So you now have a healthcare plan that is in every respect as functionally efficient as the USPS: just like Odumbo promised.
For the record, our accountant informed me this past week that our healthcare costs for 2014 will go up by 4%. In 2013 our healthcare costs rose 9 1/2%. In 2012 the increase was just over 10%. Draw your own conclusions!

I have already drawn mine!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:18 AM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What about JD Idiot's twin brother IB? Has he signed up for the ACA or is he merely letting off steam as he normally does?
JD pays taxes; so he is enrolled to pay and support Odumbocare, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
JD pays taxes; so he is enrolled to pay and support Odumbocare, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.
I see that JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is claiming to be an expert on how his identical twin pays taxes, etc.

Fuel for thought, JD Idiot's taxes must not be very high on his meager custodian wages!
Old 10-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #12
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I opened an account at the beginning. I am enrolled. I am insured as of Jan. 1.

Not an easy process but well worth it. I Still have BCBS as my insurance carrier. and, it's a multi-state PPO.
That is interesting. I also have BCBS and also another health insurance through my current employer. Why did you sign up when you already had BCBS? Are you looking at it as a supplement plan like a Medicare supplement, or are you dropping BCBS? Also if you are carrying both, which becomes primary? My plan has always been to maintain BCBS, but drop my 2nd insurance when I do retire and pick up Medicare.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 07:37 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see that JD Idiot's twin brother, IB is an expert on how his identical twin pays his taxes, etc.

Fuel for thought, JD Idiot's taxes must not be very high on his custodian wages!
Poor attempt at deflection, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already enrolled everyone to pay for Odumbocare, and it's noticable that you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, didn't even try to deny it.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poor attempt at deflection
Tell us again, who is it that is trying to deflect?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:17 AM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tell us again, who is it that is trying to deflect?
YOU, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat! In your quote, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, you you purposefuly edited out the part that directly dealt with your deflection so that you can pretend you are not deflecting; even though, by doing so, you are explicitly underscoring that you are attempting to deflect:

"Odumbo, Pelosi, et al, already enrolled everyone to pay for Odumbocare, and it's noticable that you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, didn't even try to deny it."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women