Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2015, 05:36 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Why is this not a story? Ten racist, Mississippi rednecks kill a black man for fun.

In 2011 ten teenagers got loaded, hauled their asses into a pickup and went looking for a black person to kill. They found James Anderson. They yelled racial slurs at him, attacked him with their fists, and finally ran over him with the truck. The two women were sentenced a couple of days ago to prison terms along with six other defendants. Two more are awaiting sentencing.

This was a hate crime and they had committed others of a similar sort. So why is the press not interested? Because none of these punks were cops?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2179924

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_...Craig_Anderson
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This was a hate crime and they had committed others of a similar sort. So why is the press not interested? Because none of these punks were cops?
Were the punks who killed James Byrd Jr. cops?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd_Jr
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:24 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Oh, so nOw JDIdiot is playing the cop card like he does the race card.

Hell has expanded.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:24 AM   #4
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
In 2011 ten teenagers got loaded, hauled their asses into a pickup and went looking for a black person to kill. They found James Anderson. They yelled racial slurs at him, attacked him with their fists, and finally ran over him with the truck. The two women were sentenced a couple of days ago to prison terms along with six other defendants. Two more are awaiting sentencing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2179924

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_...Craig_Anderson
Let's see, it happened 4 years ago and I remember it being all over the news. You are seriously deficient. You don't know Tavis Smiley's name is Tavis, you think it's TRAVIS and now this.

Don't mind me while I blow up your spot.

CNN - from 2011

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/06/...pi.hate.crime/
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It's late when I write, Tavis, Travis? Is that the best that you can do? Four years ago, the sentencing is now for these two. Where is the national coverage for such a heinous crime? Seems like most of the ire today is directed at the police department or haven't you noticed the difference? I guess I was right about the fact that some of you really don't care. You just want to bitch and moan or maybe you didn't get your talking points from the DNC.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:40 AM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
It's late when I write, Tavis, Travis? Is that the best that you can do? Four years ago, the sentencing is now for these two. Where is the national coverage for such a heinous crime? Seems like most of the ire today is directed at the police department or haven't you noticed the difference? I guess I was right about the fact that some of you really don't care. You just want to bitch and moan or maybe you didn't get your talking points from the DNC.
You like it when people fuck up your name? It's just a name, who gives a fuck, right? Two? You said it was 10. As for the media, don't you understand how it works by now? You being upset with them is like being put in a cage with a tiger and being upset when it eats you. They are a know quantity.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:06 PM   #7
dukeotis78
Registered Member

Messed up.
dukeotis78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:52 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Yes, it was ten who committed the crime but only two sentenced this time. Maybe if you had read the story...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women