Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #1
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Question for DATY Lovers!

Help me out here. What is it that you Love about going Down South? Is it the Smell the Taste or the Sight of the Pussy? Is it a Fetish thing or do you Get Off on Hearing the Ladies Moan since they're all different? Maybe its the Touch of a Wet Pussy! Just Curious!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Speaking only for myself, I can sum it up in 2 words: Great foreplay.

I look for GFE; and for me, that means it's important that the lady have as good a time as I. Love hearing her moan as she enjoys one "O" after another.

I've read that the clit is the female counterpart to the frenulum at the end of a man's penis. And feeling the lady's tongue on the tip of my cock drives me crazy. I want to drive the lady just as crazy, pure and simple. I believe it's much more effective and appreciated than fingering -- especially since some ladies can take awhile to get "warmed up" for intercourse.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Dude! We can't fuck because we have weak backs! Remember?

Seriously though. I can't fuck to save my life and I'm hung like a pimple. Seriously. I almost have an innie. Plus I cum in seconds. It's pathetic. So DATY is a survival skill. Mostly for my own self esteem, really. It makes me think that I hopefully did something right. I may suck in the sac, but at least I'll get an A for effort.

And

I can lick my own eyebrows.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
Guest080310
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I love the look and the taste if a wet pussy. I love to pleasure women with my tongue and feel her juices all over my face. I also love the starfish for the sensation and taste. It is great forplay and I love to use a variety of techniques. Only once did I have to pass on it on a sweet looking young lady who was smoking hot. It was in an Oklahoma mp while I was in the army and I got a session with her. I asked to go down and she said yes. I go there and I got put off by the smell which was too bad because she was otherwise perfect. I gave her a quick kiss on her kitty and said I was too horny so we went for MISH. Other than that I always go down or offer to go down on my ladies.
Guest080310 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Same here, I'm not hung like a horse and usually done after one pop so dinning at the Y and fore play is where I have to bring my A-game. Plus there is something to be said about having a face full of pussy. I usually love the smell, taste and feel. Once you get a woman off, at that point doesn't matter about size or how long can you go....any thats my take on it.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #6
returningtexan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love the taste and feel of a wet, smooth pussy and the little puckered starfish nearby. I perfer to get my partner off before I think about me. I always ask first, take my time, and take cues from her to do what she likes. Some will say they don't want to get off (they want to keep an edge for the next customer) or can't get off that way or just don't like it. I could easily spend the whole session pleasing her.
returningtexan is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

damn yall guys make me horny.....lol!!!
{I love wet pussy--so yummy and sweet to my tongue}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Lol JJ that's TFF! & you may have to change your Handle to Gene Simmons if that's the case! & Man there are Quite a few of you Daty Lovers out there! I ain't Hatin but I'd rather Beat it Up than Eat it Up!
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #9
shadows60
Gaining Momentum

I'm not that great in the sack either, I'm average but I love to daty because if I can make her cum, that's what gives me the most pleasure. I don't mind being instructed on how best to please her. I just love it when she cums.
shadows60 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:12 PM   #10
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Speaking from both sides of the coin....

Getting DATY mmm there is nothing better than the first time that warm tongue touches my kitty cat, oh my now I have to go touch myself.

I am truly bi. I love women, for strictly pleasure. To put my mouth to her nether regions is the most intimate action to me. ITs the same reason I love giving BBBJ, you know at that moment in that person's life that you are the sole reason they are feeling joy. Just because you, they are feeling pleasure and happiness. Thats why i love it, along with the taste and the soft feeling most kittens have.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
BigAl69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

I love the taste and smell (well, if she's fresh!). That, and the ability to make a beautiful woman cum - what's not to like!

BigAl
BigAl69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Watching and listening to the lady react is the reason I enjoy going down on her. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that what I am doing is giving her such joy and pleasure.

And I have never had anything but praise from the recipients!
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #13
oden
Valued Poster

Some of us just need to loosen up that tight, sweet joy before the fun begins and others get right down to it. It's all good if it works for the lady!
oden is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:52 AM   #14
nutinmuch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10
Default Do unto others ......

For me, I love to give as well as receive. I take great pleasure in giving the lady pleasure. Hearing her moans and responses, how she reacts and really gets into it, grabbing my hair and cheering me on. It's how wet she gets because of what I'm doing for her. Yes, getting pussy juice from ear to ear and wanting more is a real turn on. Plus, I think I can help the ladies cum more easily through penetration if they've already cum 2 or three times orally - at least the muti-orgasmic ones. They usually tell me if they are "one and done" and we move on to other delights. Do unto to others - it's true. I think the BBBJ is the best thing a woman can do for a man and I love to return the favor.
Okay, now I'm horny! lol
nutinmuch is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:42 AM   #15
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle View Post
Speaking from both sides of the coin....

Getting DATY mmm there is nothing better than the first time that warm tongue touches my kitty cat, oh my now I have to go touch myself.

I am truly bi. I love women, for strictly pleasure. To put my mouth to her nether regions is the most intimate action to me. ITs the same reason I love giving BBBJ, you know at that moment in that person's life that you are the sole reason they are feeling joy. Just because you, they are feeling pleasure and happiness. Thats why i love it, along with the taste and the soft feeling most kittens have.
Damn Jez, now I have to touch MYself since its Sunday and I can't get away. Sounds like my kind of fun
Guest041315 is offline   Quote