Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default The Durham Probe Just Reached Into the Biden White House

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...house-n2598828

Source: (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)

In September Special Counsel John Durham announced former Clinton campaign attorney Michael Sussmann was indicted by a grand jury for lying to the FBI.
"The charge in the indictment stems from a set of allegations brought by Sussmann to the FBI related to an alleged secret channel of communications between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank," the Department of Justice announced. "As alleged in the indictment, on Sept. 19, 2016, Sussman, a lawyer at a large international law firm, met with the FBI General Counsel at FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Sussmann had requested the meeting to provide the General Counsel with certain data files and “white papers” that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and a Russia-based bank. Sussmann, who had previously represented the Democratic National Committee in connection with a cyber hack, falsely stated to the General Counsel that he was not bringing these allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client. This false representation led the General Counsel to understand that Sussmann was providing information as a good citizen rather than a paid advocate or political operative. In fact, Sussmann assembled and conveyed the allegations to the FBI on behalf of at least two clients, including a U.S. technology executive and the Clinton Presidential Campaign."
"It is alleged that beginning in July 2016, Sussmann worked with the aforementioned U.S. technology executive, other cyber researchers, and a U.S.-based investigative firm to assemble the data and white papers that Sussmann ultimately provided to the FBI and the media," the DOJ statement continues. "The indictment further alleges that researchers were tasked to mine this internet data to establish “an inference” and “narrative” that would tie then-presidential candidate Donald Trump to Russia, and which the executive believed would please certain 'VIPs.' The indictment also alleges that Sussmann, his law firm, and the technology executive coordinated with representatives and agents of the Clinton Campaign in these efforts."

In the indictment a "foreign policy advisor" is referenced as someone who Sussmann coordinated with to proliferate false allegations.
"On or about September 15, 2016, Campaign Lawyer-1 exchanged emails with the Clinton Campaign's campaign manager, communications director, and foreign policy advisor concerning the Russian Bank-1 allegations that SUSSMANN had recently shared with Reporter- 1. Campaign Lawyer-1 billed his time for this correspondence to the Clinton Campaign," the indictment states.
According to Jake Gibson, that advisor was Jake Sullivan, who currently serves as President Joe Biden's National Security Advisor.

omment - slow , but sure - it will be interesting how the fiden subverted DOJ maneuvers to prevent any holding accountable of DPST nomenklatura for their Crimes- including teh FBI and their FISA crimes!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:16 PM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

adam schiff has evidence though, what about that, huh?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:21 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

They got Obama too.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:34 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Biden can just pardon them , much like Trump did. No biggie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 03:48 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Biden can also fire Durham. Why doesn’t he do it?
Old 11-09-2021, 03:55 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

Even teh democraticommunist regime feels a bit shaky as being labelled 'partisan politics' - for such an act.
if they thought they could get away with it - they would have done so on Inauguration day.

although - i seriously doubt if a one of teh nomenklatura has an iota of conscience.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:06 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Even teh democraticommunist regime feels a bit shaky as being labelled 'partisan politics' - for such an act.
if they thought they could get away with it - they would have done so on Inauguration day.

although - i seriously doubt if a one of teh nomenklatura has an iota of conscience.
No they don’t. They don’t care what Americans think. They are destroying America. Besides, it’s one of the few things Biden can do legally. Durham works for Biden. I suppose Biden’s approval numbers can go lower. He doesn’t care about that either.
Old 11-09-2021, 04:10 PM   #8
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

2016 Holy smokes. Talk about a political witch hunt lol n omg n wtf. Maybe the disgraced Baylor rapist enabler Ken star should open another investigation on Rockstar Bill lol. He is a Democrat also. Only the GQP cannot be, according to the GQP, investigated one day after the crime lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:22 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
2016 Holy smokes. Talk about a political witch hunt lol n omg n wtf. Maybe the disgraced Baylor rapist enabler Ken star should open another investigation on Rockstar Bill lol. He is a Democrat also. Only the GQP cannot be, according to the GQP, investigated one day after the crime lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah

in English please ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5YwZCGpm0

BAHHAAAAHHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 04:49 PM   #10
oeb11
Valued Poster

I think the issue is English is teh valued poster's second/third/fourth language
Russian is second
Chinese third

marxism first and always Uber alles!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 05:05 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Basically what Durham will report is that the entire Clinton/Obama/Biden Franchise is a cess pool of corrupt, lying pieces of shit.

But that’s not against the law.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 05:10 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Lol n omg n wtf. Trumpy is still trying to claim executive privilege to cover up the trumpy cartel of idiots crimes.

Yes I do say so dah in p l a I n English for the slow ones lol n omg n wtf. Cracking myself up
Old 11-09-2021, 05:17 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

speaking of bigears barry ..

Judge rejects Obama's executive privilege claim over Fast and Furious records

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...records-217970

The Justice Department's own public disclosures undercut the president's privilege claim, Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled.

i guess they didn't get the memo

BAHHAHHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 05:22 PM   #14
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

That's awesome news for the trumpy cartel of criminal idiots lol n omg n WOW wtf

Who knew ex potus have no executive privilege

Yes I did say so dah
Old 11-09-2021, 05:28 PM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Basically what Durham will report is that the entire Clinton/Obama/Biden Franchise is a cess pool of corrupt, lying pieces of shit.

But that’s not against the law.
Like anyone needs a report to know that.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women