Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2021, 07:09 AM   #1
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default trial of note.1

its interesting the headline uses by the various media

kyle rittenhouse shot a man who chased him and pointed a gun at him as he laid on the street

the man's testimony I read, and it sounded very self serving in places and had the untrue ring of a story designed to fit the video to me..but that's just to me

but he did admit that he wasn't shot until he did point his gun at Rittenhouse

he also said but I didn't mean to do it

abc among others used the online headline: Man Rittenhouse shot says he didn't mean to point own gun.

more conservative news media used: Kyle Rittenhouse Attacker Admits Kyle Didn't Shoot Until Gun Was Pointed At Him

in any case the trial should stop now, given the extensive evidence, perhaps only some gun charge is the most that should have ever been brought
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:01 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yea sounds like self defense ,,, But you cant have that
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 09:26 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Watched some clips of the Prosecution witnesses today.

Ye Christ - EVERY ONE - even the bloke who got shot
surely made the case that Rittenhouse (the killer)
ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE...

... Never seen anything like it.

Except maybe the time the Prosecution tryed to
frame a ham sandwich in a stabbing - just because
the ham sandwich was next to a knife...

Not onley will Rittenhouse be "not guilty" - he might
have a slander and libel case against several big
news-media outlets.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:53 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Kinda hard to call the final outcome half way through the game....but I suppose it is fun to speculate
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:01 AM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

wtf - the subverted DOJ makes it clear there is a two level system now - One for elitist , arrogant ,Lying democraticommunists - who get adn give passes for most any crimes
Another for Conservatives - who are guilty and subject to cancel culture upon accusation by democraticommunist minions .

Thank You - may you be subject to your very own democraticommunist party system of Soviet justice

When teh knock on door at 2am comes for You - well - You voted for it.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:37 AM   #6
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

Thank You - may you be subject to your very own democraticommunist party system of Soviet justice

When teh knock on door at 2am comes for You - well - You voted for it.
that's what happened to robespierre

he wanted direct democracy

I think he finally got it

and the halfway through is the prosecution's case, which wasn't made

so it isn't hard to call, its up to the prosecution to prove and they didn't, mostly they made the defense's points

politics is the only hope for the prosecution
Old 11-10-2021, 07:58 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yea if you can't see it you never will now """"rules for thee NOT me """ The criminal justice system of fair justices has been corrupted by "woke narratives ""
Remember for the people by the people Hmm
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 09:32 AM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

rittenhouse/rosenbaum video footage from different angle.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...28554026147849
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:26 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

this ship is sinking like the Titanic for the prosecution.

Rittenhouse murder case thrown into jeopardy by mistrial bid

https://news.yahoo.com/defense-witne...045819592.html

MICHAEL TARM, SCOTT BAUER and KATHLEEN FOODY
Tue, November 9, 2021, 10:58 PM·5 min read

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The murder case against Kyle Rittenhouse was thrown into jeopardy Wednesday when his lawyers asked for a mistrial over what appeared to be out-of-bounds questions asked of Rittenhouse by the chief prosecutor. The judge did not immediately rule on the request.

The startling turn came after Rittenhouse, in a high-stakes gamble, took the stand and testified that he was under attack when he shot three men, two fatally, during a night of turbulent protests against racial injustice in Kenosha in the summer of 2020.

“I didn’t do anything wrong. I defended myself,” the 18-year-old said.

During cross-examination, prosecutor Thomas Binger asked Rittenhouse about whether it was appropriate to use deadly force to protect property. The prosecutor also posed questions about Rittenhouse’s silence after his arrest.

At that, the jury was ushered out of the room, and Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder loudly and angrily accused Binger of pursuing an improper line of questioning and trying to introduce testimony that the judge earlier said he was inclined to prohibit.

Rittenhouse lawyer Corey Chirafasi all but suggested prosecutors might be deliberately trying to cause a mistrial because this one is “going badly” for the prosecution and it wants a do-over. The defense asked for a mistrial with prejudice, meaning that if one is granted, Rittenhouse cannot be retried.

When Binger said he had been acting in good faith, the judge replied: “I don't believe that.”

Rittenhouse is on trial for the shootings he committed during sometimes-violent protests that erupted in Kenosha over the wounding of a Black man by a white Kenosha police officer. He could get life in prison if convicted of the most serious charges against him.

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, went to Kenosha with an AR-style semi-automatic weapon and a medic bag in what the former police youth cadet said was an attempt to protect property after rioters had set fires and ransacked businesses on previous nights.

He testified that he fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum after Rosenbaum chased him and put his hand on the barrel of Rittenhouse's rifle. He said he then shot and killed Anthony Huber after Huber struck him in the neck with his skateboard and grabbed his gun.

When a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz, “lunges at me with his pistol pointed directly at my head,” Rittenhouse shot him, too, wounding him.

“I didn’t intend to kill them. I intended to stop the people who were attacking me," Rittenhouse said.

During his turn as a witness, Rittenhouse sobbed so hard at one point that the judge declared a break. But otherwise, he was composed on the stand, even as he was being cross-examined aggressively.

The case against Rittenhouse has divided Americans over whether he was a patriot taking a stand against lawlessness or a vigilante. Prosecutors have portrayed him as the instigator that night, while the defense has said he feared for his life, afraid that his gun was going to be taken away and used against him.

Rittenhouse’s decision to testify carried certain risk — including the possibility of fierce cross-examination from prosecutors — and came despite doubts among some legal experts about the value of putting him on the stand, given the apparent weaknesses in the state's case.

Some of the prosecution's own witnesses bolstered the young man’s claim of self-defense.

As he began crying on the stand and appeared unable to speak, his mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, on a bench across the courtroom, sobbed loudly. Someone next to her put an arm around her. After the judge called a recess, jurors walked by Rittenhouse and looked on as he continued to cry.

Much of the testimony Wednesday was centered on the first shooting of the night, since it was Rosenbaum's death that set in motion that bloodshed that followed.

Rittenhouse said he was walking toward a car dealer's lot with a fire extinguisher to put out a blaze when he heard somebody scream, “Burn in hell!” He said he responded by saying, "Friendly, friendly, friendly!”

He said Rosenbaum was running at him from one side and another protester with a gun was in front of him, “and I was cornered." He said that was when he began to run. He said another protester, Joshua Ziminski, told Rosenbaum, “Get him and kill him.”

Rittenhouse said he heard a gunshot directly behind him, and as he turned around, Rosenbaum was coming at him with his arms out in front. “I remember his hand on the barrel of my gun," Rittenhouse said.

“I shoot him," the defendant recounted. He also said he thought the object Rosenbaum threw during the chase — a plastic hospital bag — was a chain he had seen Rosenbaum carrying earlier.

Rittenhouse said he intended to help the wounded man but was in shock as someone else attended to him. Rittenhouse said he thought the “safest option” was to turn himself in to police who were nearby.

Asked by his lawyer why he didn’t keep running away from Rosenbaum, Rittenhouse said: “There was no space for me to continue to run to.”

Rittenhouse said that earlier that night, Rosenbaum was holding a chain and had twice threatened to kill him. Apologizing to the court for his language, Rittenhouse quoted Rosenbaum as saying: “I’m going to cut your (expletive) hearts out!"

there is video of Rosenbaum threatening rittenhouse and others to their faces earlier that night.

As he first took the stand, Rittenhouse was asked by his attorney whether he came to Kenosha looking for trouble, and he responded no.

He testified that he saw videos of violence in downtown Kenosha on the day before the shootings, including a brick being thrown at a police officer's head and cars burning in a Car Source dealership lot.

Rittenhouse said the Car Source owner “was happy we were there” that night.
___
This story has been corrected to show that it was the defense attorney, not the judge, who suggested the prosecutor was trying to cause a mistrial.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:30 PM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

not to pick at nits but he testified he was a fire and ems cadet not a police cadet

he might have been a police explorer

the prosecution is trying to get into evidence that rittenhouse attempted to use deadly force to protect property which is against Wisconsin law and therefore invalidates all claims of self defense as the claim of self defense cannot be used when you have performed an illegal act

but their attempt is tenuous at best as that law normally applies to someone who, say, threw the first punch etc.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:54 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
not to pick at nits but he testified he was a fire and ems cadet not a police cadet

he might have been a police explorer

the prosecution is trying to get into evidence that rittenhouse attempted to use deadly force to protect property which is against Wisconsin law and therefore invalidates all claims of self defense as the claim of self defense cannot be used when you have performed an illegal act

but their attempt is tenuous at best as that law normally applies to someone who, say, threw the first punch etc.
Furthermore...the Judge bad or was contemplating that the prosecutor not being able to go there.

The prosecutor was trying to link what he had said in the past.

What little i watched today does not look good for the DA.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:02 PM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Prosecutor pissed the Judge off so bad that at one point, with the jury out of the room, the judge said,….”I don’t believe you”.

When the Judge calls you a liar, you have pretty much screwed the pooch.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:27 PM   #13
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

A White Supremacist that only shoots other White people, go figure!

I'd like to buy Rittenhouse a beer when he is acquitted.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 07:07 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
A White Supremacist that only shoots other White people, go figure!

I'd like to buy Rittenhouse a beer when he is acquitted.

i like your sentiment but i'd rather buy him a multi-hour session at one of our fine Dallas AMP's ..
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:33 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i like your sentiment but i'd rather buy him a multi-hour session at one of our fine Dallas AMP's ..
sounds like a plan!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women