Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
WTOilMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default Cell Phones

I'm married and my wife picks up my phone all the time. Most of the time girls ads say, 'call only! No texts!'. I can text anyone's phone from my yahoo email and that doesn't compromise my marriage. I can't imagine my wife talking to a girl whom I'm hoping to bust a nut off down the back of her throat. I just never use my phone for the hobby. Never. Well okay maybe a couple of times. Lol I know I could get one of those cheap Walmart phones for nothing but if that were to be found that would be compromising as well. Plus I don't hobby that much anyway; only maybe 6 times a year. I don't know that I have a question other than why not text messages? I can call you from my office during the week, but even then that's somewhat compromising if my boss starts looking at my phone records. Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject? -Oilman
WTOilMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

A thing called hobby phone
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:48 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Get a Google Voice account and access it only through your web browser using private settings. Or, do as some others and download the app when you want to use it, then delete the app (never tried that, so don't know of the potential pitfalls other than the obvious - it's a PINTA).

Between GV, Eccie and P411, about the only girls I can't reach are the text-only BP whores. I can live with that.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:50 PM   #4
WTOilMan
Lifetime Premium Access

That's what I said. Where do you keep your hobby phone? in the gun safe??
Old 03-25-2017, 03:55 PM   #5
WTOilMan
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks TinMan. That's info I had not a clue about. I'll check it out.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:59 PM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTOilMan View Post
That's what I said. Where do you keep your hobby phone? in the gun safe??
I don't. I use my regular smartphone, but since I only access GV through my browser on private settings, it doesn't save the info in my browser history.

Recently, I've had issues signing onto GV from my iPhone. It keeps wanting me to download the app. I end up having to sign in, then pull up GV separately. A recent pain that I previously didn't have to deal with...but still better than having to keep track of a 2nd phone.

If you have a good hiding place for a hobby phone, that is always the best route for ultimate anonymity. If that isn't an option, whatever the reason, GV is the 2nd best alternative I've found.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:07 PM   #7
Riconice1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You said that you have a office. Keep the hobby phone there. Only pull it out when you need it. If you don't have access to the office outside of work hours, buy a po box and keep it in there. Got a separate car? Now most cars have enough room where the fuses are to hide a phone in there. Or rather the phones are thin enough now. Got a spare tire? Hide it in there and pray that the SO never gets a flat. Lol think outside of the box. Google voice really is a great option though.
Riconice1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 07:48 AM   #8
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Get a cheap hobby phone, drop it on the ground and scuff it up. Keep it in the car, maybe hide in the glove box or a gym/golf bag in your trunk.

Put a password, don't keep it charged up. If she sees it, you can always say you found it in parking lot at work and was going to try to find the owner.

Google voice app and the KIK App are what most of my friends use. They delete the app when not using it. But I'd go one step further and say to go into the My Apps settings of Play Store (if using an android) and click ALL APPS. Delete it from there too, as it keeps a history of all the apps you've downloaded.

Happy Hobbying. 😊
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:08 AM   #9
Rrichard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

I use one of those cheap Walmart hobby phones and keep it at my office in a locked drawer. The messages and calls are also deleted after each use. I am a day time hobbier so it never comes home with me.
Rrichard is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:56 AM   #10
deuceswilld83
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Yup a track phone is 5 dollars. You can even buy one everytime toss it when your done
deuceswilld83 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:47 AM   #11
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

There is always email. Corresponding in that way is great and I've found it's most preferred by a gent who likes to arrange a date in advance. I also agree that Google Voice is a solid option that allows one to have a phone number without needing to have a physical phone as it can be used via a web browser.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 10:55 AM   #12
London-James
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370016
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Side Line

I use the app "Side Line" as well. It is an app that you have to use on your phone. It's a second number that operates like Google Voice in a way. You can use it the day of and then delete it after and go back to email only. Many of my clients have used it and some keep it, hiding it in other folders in their phone.
London-James is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #13
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some ladies that require a voice call as part of their screening and won't deviate from that. Voice can also be a life saver if you're lost in an apartment complex.

I've used both Google voice and Sideline, and if you're using Android I'd say Sideline is easier for keeping your hobbying separate from your RW if you're not too tech savvy.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:02 PM   #14
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

I have the sideline app also. So I have a separate number and vm. I set the voicemail up with a business message in case anyone's SO get's a hold of the number it will sound not quite as shady as a sultry come see me big boy message. Also, I will have deleted the app when around family so the messages don't pop up
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 03:25 PM   #15
petrifiedwood
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Not having read allnthe previous posts...try sideline app on your phone. If she doesn't bother snooping all the apps, you'll be ok.
petrifiedwood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women