Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41323
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default seeking some honesty here....who is really(see: actually) good at DT bbbj?

(1st of all, I mean no harm or anything personal against any of u ladies. I'm apprciative of the service you provide.....nor do I write negative/"no" reviews if I'm simply let down by service)

With that said, I understand that you ladies have to advertise and exaggerate at times for biz, I get it.....but I've visited some of the more popular & well reviewed bj experts on this site, and I am most often let down!....and it's not even a case of overly high expectations from advertising, or lots of good reviews.

I read the reviews and 95% of them are good, but then there's the occasional needle in haystack review that seems super honest & in cliff-notes says, "overrated", and as much as I love to disregard that type of review & visit anyway.....that review often seems to be the experience I have. :/

I don't even think I'm that 'big', more long than anything....but I've noticed that many of the self-professed bj queens on here are not really able to DT like they say can, and they can't take it all the way down, or they go down once and come up to *gasp* after every 'bob'. They don't get in a up/down good rhythm.

So far, I've found 1 on here who touts her dt skills as "great", to actually deliver such service....and about 3-4 others who never tout their talents, but are able to do great DT, take it all the way, and make it sloppy/wet. I go see them several times.

So whoever can, and is honest about their skill, will get visits(plural, lol) from me.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I've never heard a complaint about sexxyjade's DT
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:33 PM   #3
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
I've never heard a complaint about sexxyjade's DT

I tried to get through to her. I would love to see her! Her inbox was full though. If she is reading this PM me!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:58 PM   #4
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My Speciality!!
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
Dubielicious
HeadHugger Extraordinaire

User ID: 360552
My ECCIE Reviews

Asphyxiation by cock willing given here...
Dubielicious is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #6
Riconice1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Had a pretty good session with Sweet Anastasia the other night on short notice. She had tears coming down and it was nqns. I know I finished hitting the back of her throat.
Riconice1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubielicious View Post
Asphyxiation by cock willing given here...
Ummm. Need new pants now. Anyone else wanna contribute to this helpful informational thread?
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:29 PM   #8
zzzyyy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I see where the OP is coming from. Definition of DT has to be clear. I always thought that it means that the "whole" member would be in her mouth to be counted as DT! Meaning her lips are touching the boys! Do you agree?

Any ladies that can do this, for an average penis size (just goodled, for US it is 5.6 inches)? Take the whole 5.6 inches in the mouth?
zzzyyy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #9
Dubielicious

My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I think its when the member pushes past the back of the throat, (because you CAN close off your throat for it to bump against) but to open the throat and accept it down(like swallowing it down throat with tongue out) is to choose to choke (no breathing/mind over matter) And then can be called Deep Throating... Just my opinion...
Old 03-14-2017, 07:57 PM   #10
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Cumere Dubi!!!!!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #11
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #12
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Feeling her lips against the skin above my member or her tongue sliding across my balls when I look down and don't see my dick anywhere. Maybe that's it.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:49 AM   #13
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

OP, remember DT experience is based on the reviewers package. If a reviewer says she DT my whole penis...he could only have 4in...so kep that in mind. I personally only had two women take me all the way to the based and I say I am averagely big.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:04 AM   #14
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubielicious View Post
Personally, I think its when the member pushes past the back of the throat, (because you CAN close off your throat for it to bump against) but to open the throat and accept it down(like swallowing it down throat with tongue out) is to choose to choke (no breathing/mind over matter) And then can be called Deep Throating... Just my opinion...
OP, I'd say Dubie talks a good game. If I was a betting man. That's where I'd put my money and my cock.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:25 AM   #15
Dubielicious

My ECCIE Reviews

I CAN swallow down the throat (depending on girth circumference vs. MY Throat circumference) up to 9.5 inches and bottom out... maybe more inches in length possible, IF girth width doesn't increase past throat width... But typically most members get bigger in girth as you go down from head... -tip don't try on full stomach... Stick your tongue out far when pushing against the entrance to esophagus and convince yourself you WILL eventually get to breathe... And don't wear makeup on the bottom lashes... You WILL cry... But above ALL its controlled breathing, and focus(mind over matter) to slow heart rate... Your body goes into fight or flight! -you battle it to control your heart rate... And breathe when you CAN! I'm sure I COULD have an informative session with a few people for demonstrations IF anyone would WANT to learn asphyxiation by cock methods... I say where there is a WILL, we will ALL find a way!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women