Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162398
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41277
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35700
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2022, 12:01 AM   #1
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9
Default Give it a rest...

Let's see, I walk through the door and you demand that I shower. That's after I tell you I'm showering right before leaving the house. You know exactly how long it took me to drive from my place to your incall, and somehow you think I've sweated through my clothes in 15 minutes? I think I'd have to live in Death Valley and have a vehicle without air conditioning in the summer for that to happen. If you really are that much of a germaphob, it's time to find another profession. The girls who are doing this are reducing the duration of the appointment needlessly; which is typically not something most guys want. Not to mention giving me dry, cracked skin, and leaving me wondering what's going on in the bedroom while I am in the shower wasting time. Bad business practice...
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:08 AM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

1. You're in Texas. This time of year, it does not take long to end up sitting in ball soup. It isn't about germaphobia-- its about the fact that at some point, you're likely going to want our head reeeeeaaally close to body parts that can easily start to stink if not freshly washed.

2. You really have no idea how often guys insist that they showered before leaving the house-- but then are either pretty smelly or even worse, leave the dreaded streak on our sheets/blankets/ etc.

3. Most ladies worth their salt don't count the shower in your time IF they are requiring you to take it.

4. If you're that paranoid about "whats going on in the bedroom while I am in the shower"... you're seeing the wrong ladies.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:20 AM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I almost always take my shower at the incall. The women I’ve seen don’t take it out of my time. I take my clothes with me to the bathroom so I don’t have to wonder what she’s doing outside my presence. It wouldn’t matter much anyway, since I only bring my car keys and the donation to my sessions.

I did have an encounter with a lady from RR a year or so ago where I suspected she went through my pants pockets while I was in the shower (pretty brazen considering I was behind the shower curtain). That may have been to my benefit later since she didn’t try too hard in her upsell attempt.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 05:59 AM   #4
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don’t mind a shower if it doesn’t count as part of my session time. I always treat sessions like a date so I’m clean and smelling good when I show up. A shower at someone’s incall should take about 90 seconds if you really did shower before coming over. I figure the more comfortable she is the better time I’ll have :-) actually she can jump in with me and make sure I don’t miss any spots lol.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
SmokinTex
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

You're honestly obsessing over dry, cracked skin? LOL
SmokinTex is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:09 AM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I'll shower but I'll always rinse the little guy right before for a better experience, I've been complimented many times on my hygiene, I don't wanna be known as that stinky trick
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:13 AM   #7
Tequila12
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
1. You're in Texas. This time of year, it does not take long to end up sitting in ball soup. It isn't about germaphobia-- its about the fact that at some point, you're likely going to want our head reeeeeaaally close to body parts that can easily start to stink if not freshly washed.

2. You really have no idea how often guys insist that they showered before leaving the house-- but then are either pretty smelly or even worse, leave the dreaded streak on our sheets/blankets/ etc.

3. Most ladies worth their salt don't count the shower in your time IF they are requiring you to take it.

4. If you're that paranoid about "whats going on in the bedroom while I am in the shower"... you're seeing the wrong ladies.

The ball soup exists. It took only 15 minutes driving from West McKinney to Frisco (Preston Rd) and it was there. Question Grace, would it be inappropriate to ask you to join said shower if it were requested by you?
Tequila12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:06 PM   #8
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Be quick, pack moisturizer, enjoy your stay, get on with your life.

And then of course....be sure to include details of this experience in your review so that other suitors of the lady will know how to plan accordingly when considering a visit with her.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 01:05 PM   #9
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew71 View Post
The ball soup exists. It took only 15 minutes driving from West McKinney to Frisco (Preston Rd) and it was there. Question Grace, would it be inappropriate to ask you to join said shower if it were requested by you?

It would not be inappropriate-- but don't be surprised when some ladies will not. I don't mind joining-- but I also don't fault ladies who aren't comfortable with doing so.

I worked at the Mustang Ranch a couple years back-- they required us ladies to have you guys in the shower and to join you
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:16 PM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I don’t want her in the shower with me when I’m washing my ass crack. Nothing sexy about that at all.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 02:22 PM   #11
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

It’s better if you both shower together, I like soapy body rubs.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 07:28 PM   #12
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I don’t want her in the shower with me when I’m washing my ass crack. Nothing sexy about that at all.
You're seeing the wrong wimmens
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 07:39 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Soul View Post
It’s better if you both shower together, I like soapy body rubs.
I remember 3 non-Asian Spa instances, where I showered (once) or bathed (twice) with my girl. All 3 were Black. One was visiting from Louisiana, she slipped and fell on top of me in the tub. Her ass landed on my chest. Slightly bruised, but funny moment. Another (the shower girl) did a loving TUMA after. The 3rd I told her I wanted to re-create the bath scene in ''Superfly''. We bathed together several times. All 3 were BBFSCIP.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 11:41 PM   #14
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
I be washing their ass cracks and pussy with one swipe, washing mine wouldn't be that pleasant
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:40 PM   #15
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

You mean you stopped at a gas station on the way to the appointment, then defecated into a toilet in a public restroom? If you wash your anus before leaving the house, then why would you wash it upon arrival unless that were the scenario? I just don't get it, I guess most guys are visiting incalls hours away from their home, or driving cars with broken air conditioners.

Quote:
Pangolier is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women