Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #1
Guest101016
Account Disabled

User ID: 279680
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The truth behind JADE HELM 15

I have been seeing this in the news and on social media and I also talked with a couple people but I'm still confused, should I be scared or not? Why are they pracTicing drills on civilian land and not military land? Why are all branches along with the cia dea fbi and local police all apart of this?
Guest101016 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:29 AM   #2
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiiladii90 View Post
I have been seeing this in the news and on social media and I also talked with a couple people but I'm still confused, should I be scared or not? Why are they pracTicing drills on civilian land and not military land? Why are all branches along with the cia dea fbi and local police all apart of this?
Although anything is possible, they are just drilling, practicing, etc...SOP
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Let's see--look at the recent events in Baltimore, or Katrina, or 9/11, or .....

Are there cases when you want the military active in the US after some event? National Gd or active duty?

If you do, then I assume you want them to actually be effective, integrated, etc. That takes practice. Unless you only want them to be protecting bases but not urban areas, then they probably need to practice in urban areas.

The biggest lessons we learned from Katrina and 9/11 and Ok City was that integration/interoperability is damn hard--especially when large bureaucracies are not used to working together, don't always have compatible equipment, and almost never have common procedures.

The nut cases and Wackos are alive and vocal (though "well" may be too strong a word).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #4
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Here, I posted you a link to an article about Jade Helm-15, what it is and what it isn't.

Jim

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-tru...elm-15/203807/
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #5
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Don't believe a word of it. These kind of operations have happened many times in the past, they're just routine military training exercises. Consider the Roving sands operation in 2001.

Want to know what the difference is this time around? It's just the fear and paranoia caused by the Black man in the WHITE house syndrome. Deny it all you want, that's just how it is.
These hicks never cease to amaze me. Why I left New York for this shithole......
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #6
Guest101016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks fellas! Not mentioning Obama or talking about him in any form electronically. . to damn scared. Haha
Old 05-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Forget the idiots, the fact is that we don't know exactly what JadeHelm is all about. We were just told that the active military was going to drill in several different states, some of which will be enemy states, and that they will not be in uniform all the time.

So if you see a group of men (or women) setting up a machine gun, a mortar tube, or a sniper's nest...relax. It is probably our military.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 01:01 PM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Forget the idiots, the fact is that we don't know exactly what JadeHelm is all about. We were just told that the active military was going to drill in several different states, some of which will be enemy states, and that they will not be in uniform all the time.

So if you see a group of men (or women) setting up a machine gun, a mortar tube, or a sniper's nest...relax. It is probably our military.
Typical conspiracy theory idiot talk. We don't know, so let's all jump to conclusions and get people scared shitless. Enemy states?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, enemy states. A long lost letter was found just a couple months ago proving that cloning was actually first discovered in the 1860s, and a secret confederate research project cloned Jeff Davis and Stonewall Jackson. The descendents of those clones are actually in Texas planning a massive operation called "Rise Again".

Jade Helm is a combined forces operation to decapitate RA before it can be activated. After abducting the targets they will be sent to a secret CIA camp in south America (code name "Brazilian Boy's Camp) where they will be kept in Gitmo fashion along with the remaining Hitler clones who are in stasis (using alien technology from a crashed UFO).

Trust me, if I told you more it would be too dangerous.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:46 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Don't believe a word of it. These kind of operations have happened many times in the past, they're just routine military training exercises. Consider the Roving sands operation in 2001.

Want to know what the difference is this time around? It's just the fear and paranoia caused by the Black man in the WHITE house syndrome. Deny it all you want, that's just how it is.
These hicks never cease to amaze me. Why I left New York for this shithole......
It gets worse in the summer time - no one would miss you if you went back.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 11:46 PM   #11
Guest101016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What was Roving Sands? I also heard that their targets were in Camp Bullis where is that. .anyone know?
Old 05-06-2015, 04:49 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...Camp Bullis where is that. .anyone know?
.. And you are from San Antonio?

"Camp Bullis provides Base Operations Support and Training Support to Joint Base San Antonio Mission Partners in order to sustain their Operational and Institutional training requirements."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:41 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

HUNKER DOWN BUNKER CLOWN!

I hear tuna fish is a good way to sustain yourself during a foreign operation or nuclear attack...

prolly oughta gitchersef some down to the Piggly, JDIdiot. Or else, see if your buddies off in that lab in the woods might have a room you can stay in until the revenooers leave...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:36 AM   #14
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Years ago I dated a man who was retired Army, and was working as a contractor for the DoD. He was working on a project that put together a number of training scenarios that involved large urban populations.

They were using a number of major American cities as models to design the exercises, not because the intent was to actually invade those cities, but simply because data regarding geography was readily available, and training scenarios could easily be planned and carried out at home.

I laughed and told him that if the tinfoil hat brigade ever got wind of these scenarios, there would be mass hysteria that the military was making plans to invade major American cities. He just laughed. I should email him and say "See? Told ya so"
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is a shortage of tinfoil in Texas now.........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women