Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2015, 11:40 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Cop In The Shadows Interview on Megyn and Hannity Last Night

Did anyone else catch the extensive interview with the Baltimore cop on Megyn and Hannity last night? They had him in the shadows and his voice modified.

I didn't catch the entire interview but he brought out some significant points:
-The toxicology reports shows Freddie had heroin and marijuana in his system at time of death
-Freddie was arrested in the an alley that was known for drug deals and had been arrested there before
-The Baltimore police force feels betrayed by the mayor and the DA equivalent
-The van had a camera system but it hasn't been working for several years
-The van driver is known as an on the up and up cop and many in the department are aghast that he's being scapegoated.

I can see why the cops don't seat belt the arrested in the back of the van. There just isn't very much room for the average cop to fit in there with the partition. Would the seat belt be very effective anyway in a crash with seats perpendicular to the driver? Seems more likely that they the slammed the door on his head given that the lock impression on his skull.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:47 AM   #2
shanm
Valued Poster

Go back and read your post.

Now, does any of that really justify the death of an unarmed civilian in police custody?

No it fucking doesn't.

As usual, you've got nothing. Are you advocating that just because the vic had heroin in his body, the police are excused from breaking his friggin spine? Fucking idiot.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Now, does any of that really justify the death of an unarmed civilian in police custody?

No it fucking doesn't.

As usual, you've got nothing. Are you advocating that just because the vic had heroin in his body, the police are excused from breaking his friggin spine? Fucking idiot.
The real crime in this is six dedicated police officer's lives are ruined because one pimple on the ass cheek of humanity decided to run after being eyeballed doing a drug deal.

If Mr gray had not been out early on a Sunday morning trying to get his "fix", he would still be alive today. Well, maybe not today, there has been plenty of time for him to succumb to "natural causes" in The Hood.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 01:47 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

No it fucking doesn't.

Does anything you posted "justify" a 2nd degree murder conviction of the driver? I'll save you some time and unnecessary bandwidth: No!

The publicity stunt by "the DA" was a politically motivated over-indictment, and may well have closed the door on ever trying the case in Baltimore where she actually wants to put on her dog and pony show to attempt to "make a name for herself." She has made herself a target by bringing inappropriate attention to herself. The "book" on her is she doesn't have the prosecutorial skills to win a murder conviction, nor the evidence or the law on her side.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:04 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

No it fucking doesn't.

Are you sure you aren't WTF? You have the same lack of reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions as him.

Where did I state or imply that the police are excused from breaking his friggin spine? Dumbass troll.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #6
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Does anything you posted "justify" a 2nd degree murder conviction of the driver? I'll save you some time and unnecessary bandwidth: No!

The publicity stunt by "the DA" was a politically motivated over-indictment, and may well have closed the door on ever trying the case in Baltimore where she actually wants to put on her dog and pony show to attempt to "make a name for herself." She has made herself a target by bringing inappropriate attention to herself. The "book" on her is she doesn't have the prosecutorial skills to win a murder conviction, nor the evidence or the law on her side.

You are the very same moron that vehemently argued the Michael Brown case, because you believed the "courts" made the appropriate decision based on the "facts" available to them.

So what changed this time around? Why do you think this was a "politically motivated over-indictment" and the Michael Brown case NOT an "under-indictment" caused by institutional failure?

I'll tell you why. It's because you're a fucking hypocrite. And a huge fucking MORON

Is there a single fact in this drivel? I'll save you the "time and unnecessary bandwidth": No. There isn't.

Is anyone surprised that you always (EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME) end up on the side of the police and against the (usually black) victims.

I mean Jesus Christ, you gotta wonder about this yourself sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Are you sure you aren't WTF? You have the same lack of reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions as him.

Where did I state or imply that the police are excused from breaking his friggin spine? Dumbass troll.
I'm glad you used "imply". Because the "implication" started the moment you started this thread. Let's see here

Quote:
-The toxicology reports shows Freddie had heroin and marijuana in his system at time of death And your point is?
-Freddie was arrested in the an alley that was known for drug deals and had been arrested there before. Again, your point is?
-The Baltimore police force feels betrayed by the mayor and the DA equivalent Point?
-The van had a camera system but it hasn't been working for several years Point?
-The van driver is known as an on the up and up cop and many in the department are aghast that he's being scapegoated.Yes, he's being scapegoated. yet you don't believe the police are excused from "breaking his friggin spine". You sure make a lot of sense.
You might think everyone else is as stupid as you or LL but I can assure you, that is definitely not the case.

Your only argument is calling me WTF? You've done that to anyone and everyone since I've been here. This very same line: Are you sure you aren't WTF? You have the same lack of reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions as him.
You've used it every single time you can't reply with a logical argument.

And you have the gall to call the other person "stupid"?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

I think he is WPF, too. What say you, ShamWPF?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I know WDF.
WDF is Friend of mine.
Shamwow is no WDF.

But he is a dough bag

....just like WDF.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:34 PM   #9
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The real crime in this is six dedicated police officer's lives are ruined because one pimple on the ass cheek of humanity decided to run after being eyeballed doing a drug deal.

If Mr gray had not been out early on a Sunday morning trying to get his "fix", he would still be alive today. Well, maybe not today, there has been plenty of time for him to succumb to "natural causes" in The Hood.
If the cops hadn't tuned him up he would be alive today as well. He was not a danger to the officer's, his crime is not a capital crime. The real crime is that 6 officers sworn to protect the public decided they wanted to play judge and jury, convicted him and then killed him. They ruined their own lives. I am sure this was not the first time these officers decided the guilt of someone they have arrested. He may have been a piece of shit, but its not the job of the police officers to sentence him to death.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:45 PM   #10
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Did anyone else catch the extensive interview with the Baltimore cop on Megyn and Hannity last night? They had him in the shadows and his voice modified.

-The toxicology reports shows Freddie had heroin and marijuana in his system at time of death So he was killing himself, whom else was he endangering, why did he deserve to die.
-Freddie was arrested in the an alley that was known for drug deals and had been arrested there before - and again so what, did he deserve to die.
-The Baltimore police force feels betrayed by the mayor and the DA equivalent they should feel ashamed of what their brother officers have done, they should sit and think about what they have become and why.
-The van had a camera system but it hasn't been working for several years that's pretty convenient, I am sure they didn't what any video proof of their interactions with the general population
-The van driver is known as an on the up and up cop and many in the department are aghast that he's being scapegoated. total bullshit, if he was an up and up cop he would have stood by the intent of the law, stopped the other officers and protected Mr. Grey. He is an up and up cop because he looks the other way and allows his brother cops to act as judge and jury, he is a spineless piece of shit that deserves everything he has coming because it was him job as it is the job of every police officer everywhere to protect and serve.

I can see why the cops don't seat belt the arrested in the back of the van. There just isn't very much room for the average cop to fit in there with the partition. Would the seat belt be very effective anyway in a crash with seats perpendicular to the driver? Seems more likely that they the slammed the door on his head given that the lock impression on his skull.
They all deserve to die in prison.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:37 AM   #11
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

The kid is dead. You're listing justifications for why it happened. How the fuck else are you supposed to read that? It's definitely implied.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 02:51 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

When god was handing out brains you thought he said trains, you asked for one with a loud whistle. Thinking is getting you no where. Like a flashlight can't start a campfire.

I didn't see any justifications. I saw of list of things that we don't have answers for yet. Have you always been part of a lynch mob?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 03:22 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The kid is dead.
Are you talking about Gray?

He was 26 years old ... with 22 arrests, all but 2-3 .. controlled substances.
http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/freddy...ltimore-over/#
Old 05-03-2015, 03:32 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the very same .... that vehemently argued the Michael Brown case, because you believed the "courts" made the appropriate decision based on the "facts" available ....
Do you just make shit all of the time or JUST every time you post?

I suppose requiring you to post a link where I said that would be too embarrassing for you ....

Your "assumption" is that officer Wilson was "under indicted" ... by a grand jury! Did it ever occur to you there was insufficient evidence to indict him? Or do facts matter to you? .. Oh, wait, you are the "rhetoric boy"!!!!

I said "undercharged" .... as to the Baltimore Six. Have they been indicted?

Since YOU ARE A MORON, how can you qualify to evaluate anyone else's intelligence level ... with your LOUD MOUTH?

As for Wilson, BTW, apparently the legal community, including the Justice Department, saw no evidence of any crime committed by Wilson against Brown and no racial bias from Wilson toward Brown.

Or is this more "rhetoric" aka bullshit on your part? The answer is "YES"!
Old 05-03-2015, 03:35 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I know WDF.
WDF is Friend of mine.
Shamwow is no WDF.

But he is a dough bag

....just like WDF.
^^^^^^^^ + 1000