Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2015, 12:36 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Are you a God Fearing Christian?

If so, how do you rationalize your behavior with your faith?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:42 AM   #2
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Oh shit. I'm getting the popcorn.

I don't believe in god, just for the record. So as long as what I do is within the law, I'm good.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:44 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hoping this will be fun and insightful.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:00 AM   #4
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hoping this will be fun and insightful.
No you're not ... your hoping this gives you a chance to proselytize ...

5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:10 AM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Oh shit. I'm getting the popcorn.

I don't believe in god, just for the record. So as long as what I do is within the law, I'm good.
You want to worship the law? Just don't run from no police. Cause if you do and you're thinking "Oh God Help Me" it isn't going to happen, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:33 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"I can swear there ain't no Heaven, but I pray there ain't no Hell"..........Blood, Sweat,& Tears, circa 1969
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:05 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

SNICK

More inane bullshit from ECCIE's own "FOULUP ORGANIZATION"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:41 AM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You want to worship the law? Just don't run from no police. Cause if you do and you're thinking "Oh God Help Me" it isn't going to happen, lol.

Jim
Why do I need to worship anything?
Old 04-27-2015, 09:51 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep.......great lyrics.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
"I can swear there ain't no Heaven, but I pray there ain't no Hell"..........Blood, Sweat,& Tears, circa 1969
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:56 AM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If so, how do you rationalize your behavior with your faith?
You insensitive SOB everyone knows now that you have an agenda with me and my faith - I just got finished talking to one of my church friends and he agreed that you are a selfish bastard. Who in the hell gives you the right to determine who is God fearing and who isn't ? Are you some sort of Pope - get lost COG apparently Eccie isn't big enough for the two of us one of us has to go!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 10:27 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Charlton Hesten is rolling over in his grave.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:06 AM   #12
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 11:25 AM   #13
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You insensitive SOB everyone knows now that you have an agenda with me and my faith - I just got finished talking to one of my church friends and he agreed that you are a selfish bastard. Who in the hell gives you the right to determine who is God fearing and who isn't ? Are you some sort of Pope - get lost COG apparently Eccie isn't big enough for the two of us one of us has to go!
Did you tell this friend about the 70 plus whoooores you've banged? So you two put your pinheads together and concluded that cog was selfish. Not you, right? Not the guy who had committed adultery 70 plus times, right? Get the fuck out of here. You obviously don't fear something if you keep banging these broads.
Old 04-27-2015, 11:44 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am not going to participate in this poll but I wonder what some of you read into things religious. I saw nothing that said anyone was trying force anyone else into something (a couple of you complained about that) and I saw nothing that was trying to trick anyone. It is a simple question on one level and complicated on another.

The simple one, what is your belief in God? I am a Diest. I believe that a god exists and that everything was created with all possibilities for us to embrace. God is out of it after creation. No miracles, no interventions. It is up to us if we want degrade ourselves or lift ourselves up. Thomas Jefferson used the analogy of the watch maker. The watch maker very carefully crafts a watch to keep time. Every gear, every latch, every sprocket is in place for a reason. The watch maker tightens up the spring and starts the fly wheel. The cover is then closed.

I guess the next question is, do you accept the new testament, Jesus Christ, and the resurrection. That is a toughie. I have been to Jerusalem and I have seen both places that they claim to the burial sight of the carpenter from Nazareth. I prefer the Baptist version. It was more in line with what was written in the bible thousands of years ago. So it is more like a historical journey than a religious pilgrimage to me. Still working on the details though I do notice that people who are true believers seem to be happier than those who are not. By true believer, I don't mean the radicals who attempt to twist and turn the bible to their political agenda.

As for the hobby, I'm not married so no adultery but I'm not so up on the bible to know if sex between a man and woman is FORBIDDEN (not just frowned upon) outside of marriage for whatever reason. Maybe some biblical scholar like Baby Killer can enlighten us.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Did you tell this friend about the 70 plus whoooores you've banged? So you two put your pinheads together and concluded that cog was selfish. Not you, right? Not the guy who had committed adultery 70 plus times, right? Get the fuck out of here. You obviously don't fear something if you keep banging these broads.
Are you now COGs butt buddy pal? My friend doesn't need to nor cares who I have banged!!! How many ladies have you banged? We all know you are hiding something are else you would have kept your old alias of Underconstruction.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women