Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 12:39 PM   #1
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Ashli Babbitt Memorial Day

Remember murder victim Ashli Babbitt on the one year anniversary of the date that she was shot and killed by a creepy racist scumbag masquerading as a police officer.

Thank you for you cooperation in this matter.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Stop Calling Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection’
That’s a legal term that denotes much more than a sporadically violent riot or disturbance.

and memo to #morondims
The REAL insurrections happened all year long in Kenosha, SF, Chicago, Portland.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 03:54 PM   #3
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
Stop Calling Jan. 6 an ‘Insurrection’
That’s a legal term that denotes much more than a sporadically violent riot or disturbance.

and memo to #morondims
The REAL insurrections happened all year long in Kenosha, SF, Chicago, Portland.....

Blah blah……you say toMAHto…..he says toMAYto……

The reality? They were all fucking assholes who shoulda been shot….on both sides…….

The broad? Got what she deserved…….one right in the bullseye……

elg…..
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:41 PM   #4
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

If Ashli deserved to be murdered by that entitled scumbag then George Floyd deserved to be torture murdered by ritualistic satanists, black-mass style.
Old 01-06-2022, 05:51 PM   #5
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
If Ashli deserved to be murdered by that entitled scumbag then George Floyd deserved to be torture murdered by ritualistic satanists, black-mass style.
The whore got it right where it should have been…….right in the Bull……

elg……
Old 01-06-2022, 06:15 PM   #6
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I found if more entertaining when Breonna Taylor got clipped up by the police.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:14 PM   #7
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
I found if more entertaining when Breonna Taylor got clipped up by the police.
Who?

elg……
Old 01-06-2022, 07:24 PM   #8
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Who?

elg……
Pretty much.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:26 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Who?

elg……
Ahem you should know better than ask him ...
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:18 PM   #10
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Great thread!
👀 😂
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:01 PM   #11
joelove69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Ashli Babbitt... One less Trump Supporter. I`m OK with the January 6 outcome.
joelove69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:50 PM   #12
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I sure hope you tough insensitive people are only this way on line.the women at the White House was breaking in to a secure area. Trespassing and trying to side step the laws that control the chaos that is freedom. Taylor on the other hand was a totally innocent victim. Her home was broken in to and her boyfriend like most on here would do yourself was protecting himself. If some one bashed in your door and you are not a wanted man the last thing you would be thinking about is hey like me let these fuckers in who are breaking in to my house they must be good guy cops. Fuck that. We would have been shooting as well. Floyd was a known criminal. Was possibly in the action of a crime. Passing phony money if I recall. Was mistreated by a cop who may have been sick of dealing with repeat criminals and clearly had the right to detain him. He also went way too far. Father then it ever should have gone. Unfortunately the officers with him were unwilling to do their job which is to protect and serve. Protect means everyone. Not just who we chose. Understand I’m all for being hard on criminals. I’m a trump supporter and an owner of many firearms. I also have fired over 1 million rounds of ammo on 3 continents and 6 countries over a very rewarding shooting career. 2 people did not deserve to be killed 1 got herself killed.
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 12:51 AM   #13
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606 View Post
I sure hope you tough insensitive people are only this way on line.the women at the White House was breaking in to a secure area. Trespassing and trying to side step the laws that control the chaos that is freedom. Taylor on the other hand was a totally innocent victim. Her home was broken in to and her boyfriend like most on here would do yourself was protecting himself. If some one bashed in your door and you are not a wanted man the last thing you would be thinking about is hey like me let these fuckers in who are breaking in to my house they must be good guy cops. Fuck that. We would have been shooting as well. Floyd was a known criminal. Was possibly in the action of a crime. Passing phony money if I recall. Was mistreated by a cop who may have been sick of dealing with repeat criminals and clearly had the right to detain him. He also went way too far. Father then it ever should have gone. Unfortunately the officers with him were unwilling to do their job which is to protect and serve. Protect means everyone. Not just who we chose. Understand I’m all for being hard on criminals. I’m a trump supporter and an owner of many firearms. I also have fired over 1 million rounds of ammo on 3 continents and 6 countries over a very rewarding shooting career. 2 people did not deserve to be killed 1 got herself killed.
Ridiculous analysis.

Thank you.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:05 AM   #14
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

The Capitol Police should have "defended the capital". If the insurrectionists were not known supporters of trump (and sent by trump) the authorization to use deadly force would have been issued soon after it started.

The "crowd" would have been dispersed in less than 15 minutes. Even if the Capitol Cops just fired several rounds into the air it would have been so much fun watching trumps cowardly supporters screaming wee, wee, wee as they ran all the way home.

Yes, pauly, it's okay to say that tds thingy you like to say. It's much less severe that your BDS.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 02:15 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
The Capitol Police should have "defended the capital". If the insurrectionists were not known supporters of trump (and sent by trump) the authorization to use deadly force would have been issued soon after it started.

The "crowd" would have been dispersed in less than 15 minutes. Even if the Capitol Cops just fired several rounds into the air it would have been so much fun watching trumps cowardly supporters screaming wee, wee, wee as they ran all the way home.

Yes, pauly, it's okay to say that tds thingy you like to say. It's much less severe that your BDS.

beyond the fact that is not how "deadly force" is meant to be used, how would you feel if local law enforcement or the National Guard had opened fire on all those "mostly peaceful" rioters at any number of BLM/Antifa "protests"?

if you consider the rioters at D.C. "insurrectionists" then so were the rioters for BLM/Antifa.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women