Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35731
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #1
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Rimming--Giving and Receiving

Hobbyists and Providers, is this something that you enjoy it or is it the grossest thing ever? I'll start by saying I like to give as well as receive. So how about it? Who will tounge the starfish?
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I love to give and receive. Just wish I received more.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #3
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Never had the experience, although I wouldn't mind trying it out
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM   #4
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I give but I havent received, to behonest I dont want to ask cause if the answer is no then I would assume you just killed mood and your session takes a nose dive cause you just grossed her out. Is there a sly way to go about requesting this?
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #5
Cowboy2Step
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I love it...giving and receiving...first time it happened to me in College...I had met a girl at Blockbusters and one thing led to another and after we had a great session she started kissing on me and as soon as she rimmed my starfish the little General was at full attention again... it was a long time before I told my buddies about it, I started doing it to some of my lady friends and saw how it drove them crazy, and had a couple that would reciprocate...when I told my BFF, he looked at me funny and I told him dude it's not gay...it's erotica at it's best...a couple of years later he came back out of the blue and said dude you were so right!!!

It's a shame more providers are not in tune with this, which is funny because you can go from DATY to DATO and they love it but won't reciprocate, Ladies if it feels good to you it feels good to us!!! One of the few ways we can experience the same sexual sensations... Which is another reason I always ask to rinse off prior to a session I want to be fresh and clean whether it goes there or not. I have had 3 providers to enhance my experience with such special services and I have been repeat customer as well.
Cowboy2Step is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Heck, if it grosses her out then I am with the wrong woman. I love it. Giving and receiving. For me the session is incomplete without it. Kinda like a covered BJ. Or no kissing. Not worth it. Just has to be clean. Then it is Hot, Nasty Fun. Just like I like it.
Since I am so emotionally crippled, therefore avoiding emotional relationships hence hobbying, if I am gonna be sexing it up, it better include rimming ! And prostate massage. but thats for another thread.
Best to all of you !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Jade Mackie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1816
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to give and receive! This is of course assuming that there is impeccable hygiene!!! I'm just a freak like that though! It turns me on to see you go crazy after I've been giving my all in a bbbj and then slide down to the starfish. It can be sooo intense and I love it!
Jade Mackie is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
spitfire178
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It had always kinda weirded me out until I was with Yoko. I made the appointment knowing she did this. I figured if I didnt enjoy it I could stop her and at least enjoy a great time with her. Cleaning was key for me feeling comfortable. I think I spend an extra 10 mins in the shower getting ready. Man it was so much better than I was expecting. After than I have no qualms about receiving or giving, anything to make her claw at the walls. I always ask a provider about it now when setting up a session.
spitfire178 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Mackie View Post
I like to give and receive! This is of course assuming that there is impeccable hygiene!!! I'm just a freak like that though! It turns me on to see you go crazy after I've been giving my all in a bbbj and then slide down to the starfish. It can be sooo intense and I love it!
Added to the short list. *check*
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #10
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've posted this on another site so here goes:

My best friend used to brag that, aside from the girls always lusting for his bone, his rimming skills made him a top pick among the women that'd had the luck to be in bed with him. One evening, he showed up at a local bar we'd hang out at to watch games. He was very quiet and moody. When we asked what the fuck was wrong with him he said he'd taken a hot piece home the other night, they'd had hot oral and he started working his tongue back towards her "tight little blowhole" as he was found of calling it. We almost had beer spewing from our collectives noses as he described that, as he slithered the stiffened tip of his tongue against her hole (he'd always do this in an effort to get some anal) his bed mate had a "liquid explosion" back there. He spent an hour in the shower washing up and I always went down that path with a bit of caution thereafter.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:08 AM   #11
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Let's not forget communication is a wonderful thing! I guess you just described the worst case scenario. Come on ladies! I know you all have an opinion about this.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #12
delimex007

Encounters: 17
Exclamation

It depends on the hygiene of your ass- which makes it easier for the providers.. Also what do you do if you have a hairy ass and so have hair along the butt crack?? It would gross the provider out.. If she does it -then she would expect it to be a clean shaven ass !! And to shave down there can be really difficult and awkward if you are doing it yourself !!!!
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:14 PM   #13
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Clearly cleanliness is next to Godliness. I always shave the crack and the boys the morning of an appointment but I too am reluctant to ask for it for fear of killing the mood. I also won't DATO if the ladies not fresh and clean either.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsshadow View Post
Added to the short list. *check*

that was the whole point in the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
It depends on the hygiene of your ass- which makes it easier for the providers.. Also what do you do if you have a hairy ass and so have hair along the butt crack?? It would gross the provider out.. If she does it -then she would expect it to be a clean shaven ass !! And to shave down there can be really difficult and awkward if you are doing it yourself !!!!

not really, we can just floss while we are down there

lickin tha butt often comes with many rules, many ways for girls to advertise it but get out of it in the end, he wasn't shaved, "i wasn't feeling it" whatever it may be..

if your gonna advertise lickin tha butt..you gotta be eager to lick it..i mean some guys say they are worried to ask, it might kill the mood...so will a girl lookin you in the face and tellin you your ass stinks you need to shower.. lol..even put politely and the ever so popular "hey why don't we take a shower together" b.s if a guy geniunely believes its just cuz the girl wants to shower with him and NOT cuz his ass is funky then geez your nieve lol..

Most guys looking for asslicking show up clean..in 6 yrs of offering it, never had 1 guy..ever show up dirty.. Lucky? i doubt it..hell perhaps my idea of "clean" is different from other girls..

maybe I don't like to taste soap when I go to enjoy a mans ass with my mouth..maybe the idea of tasting polo cologne isn't my idea of fun when my face is buried in a guys ass tongue fucking him? i don't know.. if the guy is clean then there is gonna be some naturalness to the area, cologne, soap, dryer sheets(yes i said it) IS NOT attractive to every provider..remember guys..what works for one girl doesn't for others.. be clean YES...shaved NOT NEEDED, ready to have your ass totally serviced by a mouth...hell ya

as far as recieving..not a big deal to me.. doesn't do much for me..but not opposed to it..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I'll be the bad girl out here; for me, that is a one-way tunnel. God knows I have few inhibitions and hang-ups, but there it is. I have impeccable hygiene, and STILL don't like it done to me, and no, I won't visit the rim. Of course, I don't offer anal, and the one time I used a strap-on at the gentleman's request I almost became ill. Sorry, what usually pertains to bathroom functions should STAY in the bathroom.

Well, dang, that only leaves 95% of everything else erotic to enjoy. Such a limited menu.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote