Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162428
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35731
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 02:52 AM   #1
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Everyday foibles

Just one of those everyday things where people's thought process escapes me.

Most modern grocery stores go to great expense to provide freezer units with SEE THROUGH glass doors to aid you in making your selection for puchase!!

Why is it necessary to open that door and then stand there with your head stuffed inside? Are you attempting to kick start your brain or..........do you just like to watch condensation form on the door causing the next person to emulate your idiocy?
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:23 AM   #2
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

ROFLMAO....you know we want to get up close and personal with the food, lol.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:46 AM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I know right, I do the same dang thing.....like it is going to look better
if I get up close to it....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #4
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

We live in the United States. In the United States we drive on the right side of the road. Hence, one would think, that people would push their shopping cart down the right side of the isle. But Nooooooo!
-
The number of people who march their cart down the left side or take their half down the middle is stunning. Then they stop to make a selection blocking the isle. When you politely say, "excuse me" they typically look shocked as if this has never happened before and become very apologetic. I just hope they don't drive the way they shop, but somehow I doubt it.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ever noticed how many times the overhead bins on an airliner get slammed. Every other person puts in a bag, shuts the bin, only to have the next person open and repeat.

Then there are the folks who love to sit on the next machine you need at the gym to bull shit for 20 minutes with their buddy, or text someone, or even talk on the GD phone!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes we have to stick our heads in the freezer department, because two aisles over someone left their cart in the middle of the aisle and didn't even bother to apologize, and on top of that they took the last of whatever was the shelf, that you were going purchase.

Or maybe that is just me ....Lol
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Ever noticed how many times the overhead bins on an airliner get slammed. Every other person puts in a bag, shuts the bin, only to have the next person open and repeat.

Then there are the folks who love to sit on the next machine you need at the gym to bull shit for 20 minutes with their buddy, or text someone, or even talk on the GD phone!
My fave is the idiot traveler who overstuffs their carry on, and then struggles like the devil trying to wedge the thing into the over head. It gets even more comical when it's a tiny woman, and she can't begin to do it her self.

I had three ladies (none of them particularly trim or attractive, making matters worse...) yak for 21 minutes around the elliptical next to me while I was busting my arse on the stair climber. They were so loud, I could hear them over my iPod. When I politely asked them to move off, they were offended.

Hello, McFly? Where's your common sense???

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #8
The Beast
Registered Member

I like the way people congregate in front of doors or in the middle of a busy hallway.

Also, driving 5 miles over the speed limit in the passing lane as if it is there God given right because “I’m going fast”.
The Beast is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:11 AM   #9
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

On doors with a large section of glass, I've always had a problem with people who have to push it open by putting their hands on the glass. What IS that? Drives me nuts! They live in their own little inconsiderate world.

Now excuse me while I grab the windex...grrr!
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #10
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Default Uhhhh...

Or when you're on an airplane and the airplane driver (heh!) comes over the PA.

"Uhhhhh...Hippie Airlines Flight 197. Non-stop service from DFW to LAX.
Uhhhh... this is Cap'n. Rogers. Uhhhhh...and we'd like to take this opportunity to ...Uhhhhh... thank you for choosing... Uhhhh...Hippie Airlines.
Uhhhh...we're currently flying at Uhhhh...32,000 feet. Uhhhh...we're expecting Uhhhh....clear skies ahead. Uhhhh...and an on-time arrival."

I always get a kick out of that.

Memo to the flight Captain: When addressing the galley, feel free to let go of the mic. button while you're collecting your thoughts.
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
I know right, I do the same dang thing.....like it is going to look better
if I get up close to it....
Looking through glass isn't the same it could be foggy, so open it up. That way you don't have to squint through the glass and get up and personal to examine, touch it, feel it.....wait we are talking about food in the freezer section...sry got of track.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Or when you're on an airplane and the airplane driver (heh!) comes over the PA.

"Uhhhhh...Hippie Airlines Flight 197. Non-stop service from DFW to LAX.
Uhhhh... this is Cap'n. Rogers. Uhhhhh...and we'd like to take this opportunity to ...Uhhhhh... thank you for choosing... Uhhhh...Hippie Airlines.
Uhhhh...we're currently flying at Uhhhh...32,000 feet. Uhhhh...we're expecting Uhhhh....clear skies ahead. Uhhhh...and an on-time arrival."

I always get a kick out of that.

Memo to the flight Captain: When addressing the galley, feel free to let go of the mic. button while you're collecting your thoughts.
LOL, I'm convinced that's part of their training. I know several pilots and I always ask them to use their "captain" voice, LOL.
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #13
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksistoobusy View Post
I like the way people congregate in front of doors or in the middle of a busy hallway...
Or meander down the sidewalk stretched from doorstep to curb in a freakin' "company front"
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You should also consider the very real possibility that some people are visually impaired in their near vision. Someone who need glasses for reading, but not driving, won't be able to tell much about the packages from middle distance. Of if you're distant vision is impaired, as mine is, and you're not wearing your contacts, etc., you won't be able to read the packaging until you get it within about 18 - 12 inches of your eyes. Now why someone like that would shop without their glasses or contacts, I'll never understand, but it happens all the time.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hot Boobs.....

I do it cause it makes my nipples hard.

Then I walk through the Frozen Foods....and Point at People!

"Hey! How are You! Good To See ya! Yeah, Look at chuuu!"

But, that's just me.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote