Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default LAUGHING JOE BIDEN

Here's the new RNC ad that features Joe Biden making a fool of himself in the VP debate. He is insufferable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtemaHgjyA
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's a good ad. Joe Biden is a cartoon. I don't like Ryan, but he did come off better than Biden in this debate.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think 47% of America was laughing at Ryan too. Tomorrow, that number will have grown significantly.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Ryan showed amazing restraint. I would not have been able to control my temper sitting next to Biden. I think Biden was deliberately trying to provoke him. Biden managed to commit a visual gaffe tonight; at least it shows he's versatile.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I have no doubt Biden is counting his lucky stars he wasn't sitting next to you, too!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Was Biden Drunk?

I watched a re-run of tonights VP debate and I would bet ole Joe had a few too many drinks before coming on stage to debate Ryan.
tttalinky is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I have no doubt Biden is counting his lucky stars he wasn't sitting next to you, too!
And he can thank his lucky stars, Romney doesn't appoint an AG with my mindset, because every single one of those lying traitorous cocksuckers in this administration would be in prison.Maybe we will get lucky and see that whole ratsnest of libtards fucking cocksuckers. go to prison, Sup you can go visit them and give em some head...... LMMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

People will rate the respective performances by their own standards .....

.. if they believe that being rude, dismissive, childish, and obnoxious

...is acceptable and appropriate ....... they will conclude Biden "won" ..

My belief is that the majority of people who are qualified to vote do not believe that.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM   #9
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ryan was only slightly better than Palin was 4 years ago. This was the Republican't genius budgetary guru? No specifics just silly "we want to work together" nonsense. Nothing was put on the table by him except for the continuing Culture War drive to eliminate abortion and take away from women their right to decide how to live their own lives. Really makes the case for "personal freedom." The record of Republicans wanting to "work together" is out there for all to see. The Republican Kongress is at 7% approval rating. Lots of credibility there.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #10
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Let me see, so Ryan believes that the Supreme Court should not make decisions, the we should spend more money (that we don't have) in Syria, and he also admitted that he asked for stimulus money that he now criticizes on the other side Obama and his crew can't deliver shit and now they want us to believe that the next 4 years will be different, somehow. Is this the renaissance of both parties? I don't think so, they're just lying to us again. The problem is who the fuck do you vote for? This is like given the option to die by hanging or by firing squad. Either way, you're gonna die, but at least you get to pick how.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:45 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

with all due respect to the pride of beaufort, south carolina, biden should, henceforth, be known as "Smirkin' Joe"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Paul Ryan said stimulus dollars were spent on electric cars in Finland and windmills in China.

In fact, the program that provided loan guarantees for the Fisker cars was not part of the stimulus -- and the money went toward engineering and design in the United States.

As for the windmills in China, it's true that a small number of windmills and components (6 generators out of @12000) to build them came from China. But the statement greatly exaggerates China’s role in the overall use of stimulus money.

On balance, we rate the claim Mostly False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ric-cars-finl/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
People will rate the respective performances by their own standards .....

.. if they believe that being rude, dismissive, childish, and obnoxious

...is acceptable and appropriate ....... they will conclude Biden "won" ..

My belief is that the majority of people who are qualified to vote do not believe that.

Biden's debate performance will energize the liberal base who loved it....the republican base will be angered by it and energized.....independents will not like it and turn toward Romney.....

bottom line: Biden kept all the votes that were inclined to vote Odumbo, didn't get any of the votes inclined Romney and lost votes which were undecided......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:33 AM   #14
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4penisCandy View Post
Ryan was only slightly better than Palin was 4 years ago. This was the Republican't genius budgetary guru? No specifics just silly "we want to work together" nonsense. Nothing was put on the table by him except for the continuing Culture War drive to eliminate abortion and take away from women their right to decide how to live their own lives. Really makes the case for "personal freedom." The record of Republicans wanting to "work together" is out there for all to see. The Republican Kongress is at 7% approval rating. Lots of credibility there.
Yeah, but Palin won the debate 4 years ago.....

what is Odumbo's plan? I'd really like to hear that articulated by one of you turds.....can you give us an answer that doesn't sound like cum gargling?
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #15
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Biden's debate performance will energize the liberal base who loved it....the republican base will be angered by it and energized.....independents will not like it and turn toward Romney.....

bottom line: Biden kept all the votes that were inclined to vote Odumbo, didn't get any of the votes inclined Romney and lost votes which were undecided......

With Romney on a big up-swing...all Ryan needed was a tie...a tied debate always goes to the benefit of the challanger when it come to votes...not the incumbant....where as Biden needed a clear win and to me...did not get it.....
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women