Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2019, 01:17 PM   #1
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66
Default Are times tough?

I’ve had no less than a half dozen providers contact me in the past 2-3 weeks about various hardships, asking if I can help them out. Normally I’ll get a call or text like this once every few months. The recent and sudden increase has given me pause. So, I’m genuinely curious. Is it hard times out there right now? Has there been some negative shift or downturn in hobby connections?
defleppard is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #2
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If I could possibly add an addendum to this thread - I also wonder......

why DON'T some reach out to great clients in times of need? Especially when I tell any lady that I wish to see again - that it's perfectly OK to reach out if we haven't seen each other in a while. But - I almost NEVER have anyone reach out, it's very rare for me, even with ATF's I've seen multiple times and always mention this.

I don't mind a reach out if things are short, and we haven't had a visit for a while. Any ladies who know me understand that I respond to this VERY positively and quickly, with an appointment scheduled nearly immediately. Why do I do this?

#1 - because I like them, and appreciate the reach out.
#2 - because I consider a reach out a sign of trust, they feel comfortable reaching out to me (as I generally will mention this is OK)
#3 - because I will help someone given the chance. I realize this makes me sound like a White Knight, but I DGAF. If one of my ATF's is short, and - reaches out, and - I haven't seen her for a while. Of COURSE I'm going to visit.

And on and on. As Def Leppard mentioned, waiting in earnest to see the ladies' responses to this.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #3
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I think it slows down in the Summer but I wonder if sites like Seeking Arrangments take market share.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:52 PM   #4
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Same thing's happening to me defleppard. I've had 4 different ladies text me since the beginning of June, telling me they're going through rough times and are struggling to make ends meet. I've met them all in the past and they wanted me to meet them again. I met 2 of them again but couldn't meet the other 2, especially because one lady just texted me a few days ago on Monday night and I flew out of Dallas earlier that same day.

I hope their situation improves with time. I can't even imagine how stressed out & panicky I would be if I couldn't pay my monthly bills or buy something as basic as groceries. It's easy to judge people when they're down and tell them it's their fault (I know you're not judging OP but a lot of people do that) but a couple of unfortunate events and any of us can be in their position.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:57 PM   #5
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Too many other options and competition has to take a toll for the ones that don't have regulars
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #6
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Things have been wonky since FOSTA/SESTA, but the last few months have been even worse for some ladies.

Incentives to stop by are out there, you just have to know where to look. But whatever you do, please remain a gentleman and don't be the guy that.... well we all know what kind of guy I'm referring.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:32 PM   #7
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
... It's easy to judge people when they're down and tell them it's their fault... but a couple of unfortunate events and any of us can be in their position.
I agree and people that capitalize on that misfortune are all too common, and IMHO just wrong for doing so. I’ve been down and out and I know from experience how it feels - it’s debilitating. I don’t want that for anyone.
Old 06-19-2019, 02:33 PM   #8
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Things have been wonky since FOSTA/SESTA, but the last few months have been even worse for some ladies.
What do you think the cause is that it’s been worse lately Laura?
Old 06-19-2019, 02:58 PM   #9
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Regardless of how many appointments I do or don't do in a month, I know every other Thursday... I'm getting a fat paycheck...PEACE OF MIND.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:01 PM   #10
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Summer is always slower.
Family vacays, kids out of school etc.

I actually have less free time to play during June,july,Aug BUT if I can slide in at least an hr of playtime in a day I'm happy!
One day can be a zero and the next I'm turning people down. You just never really know.

I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though
Fbsm,roleplay, dom, fetishes etc.

Like for instance say someone has a Jessica rabbit or betty boop fantasy....well I'm your girl! Only thing I can't get into is being a sub! Lol
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #11
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykim2008 View Post

Like for instance say someone has a Jessica rabbit or betty boop fantasy....well I'm your girl! Only thing I can't get into is being a sub! Lol

You have such a spankable bottom though....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:51 PM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Interesting.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:54 PM   #13
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Quote:
...I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though...
Mmmmmm... yes. Yes you do, and I for one sure appreciate your care and creativity. #rideitlikeyoustoleit
Old 06-19-2019, 03:54 PM   #14
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Summer is always slower.
Family vacays, kids out of school etc.

I actually have less free time to play during June,july,Aug BUT if I can slide in at least an hr of playtime in a day I'm happy!
One day can be a zero and the next I'm turning people down. You just never really know.

I also do well by offering way more than a "normal" sesh though
Fbsm,roleplay, dom, fetishes etc.

I could see you fulfilling a Joan Holloway “Mad Men” fantasy as well. The 1960’s outfit may be a chore to get out of, but you would certainly look the part in it. 😁
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 04:21 PM   #15
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
You have such a spankable bottom though....
Well....I am naughty so a light slap of the arse is ok lol
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women