Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Fund Manager Kyle Bass Says “Senior Member” of the Obama Admin said, “We are going to kill the dollar.”

This isn't news. We know that's their goal.

From the article:

Well folks, Kyle Bass is a pretty smart guy and widely regarded as credible too. If he says that an Obama Administration official said that the government intended to kill the dollar, I believe him.

That the government intends to do this has long been obvious to those paying attention, but it is interesting to hear it almost from the horses mouth.

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.or...ll-the-dollar/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

Whackadooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

The Keynesians are in Kubler-Ross's fifth stage of the death process, acceptance. They're resigned to the death of the dollar. There's no way to get out of the debt problem; so we hyperinflate; we kill the dollar. That's what I always suspected would happen.
  1. Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
    Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of possessions and individuals that will be left behind after death. Denial can be conscious or unconscious refusal to accept facts, information, or the reality of the situation. Denial is a defense mechanism and some people can become locked in this stage.
  2. Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
    Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Anger can manifest itself in different ways. People can be angry with themselves, or with others, and especially those who are close to them. It is important to remain detached and nonjudgmental when dealing with a person experiencing anger from grief.
  3. Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
    The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just do something to buy more time..." People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek to negotiate a compromise. For example "Can we still be friends?.." when facing a break-up. Bargaining rarely provides a sustainable solution, especially if it's a matter of life or death.
  4. Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
    During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed. Depression could be referred to as the dress rehearsal for the 'aftermath'. It is a kind of acceptance with emotional attachment. It's natural to feel sadness, regret, fear, and uncertainty when going through this stage. Feeling those emotions shows that the person has begun to accept the situation.
  5. Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
    In this last stage, individuals begin to come to terms with their mortality, or that of a loved one, or other tragic event. This stage varies according to the person's situation. People dying can enter this stage a long time before the people they leave behind, who must pass through their own individual stages of dealing with the grief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

The Romulans have also signaled their recognition that current economic conditions in the Galaxy, especially Beta Quadrant III, have greatly weakened the dollar and make Earth ripe for takeover. Obama has been under interstellar observation and surveillance by Romulan intelligence. Assessments of his intentions should be available shortly.

Stay tuned.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The Romulans have also signaled their recognition that current economic conditions in the Galaxy, especially Beta Quadrant III, have greatly weakened the dollar and make Earth ripe for takeover. Obama has been under interstellar observation and surveillance by Romulan intelligence. Assessments of his intentions should be available shortly.

Stay tuned.
I'm afraid it's worse than that. Obama is a Romulan. That's why his background is so shrouded in secrecy. He's actually an ET. That explains his peculiar appetite for eating dogs.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I'm afraid it's worse than that. Obama is a Romulan. That's why his background is so shrouded in secrecy. He's actually an ET.
Link?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And Obama's intended destruction of America's middle class wealth will be achieved....by destroying the middle class, Obama achieves his dream of bringing down American power and influence.

Obama achieves the Dreams Of His Father................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And Obama's intended destruction of America's middle class wealth will be achieved....by destroying the middle class, Obama achieves his dream of bringing down American power and influence.

Obama achieves the Dreams Of His Father................

Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Watch Bass from earlier this week on CNBC..........................

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/vide...omb_tell_.html
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #10
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Good luck with this one COG!
Most people here probably don't even know who Kyle Bass is.

This is why the markets are rising.
And this is still the most important financial problem.
Also, the Bond market has never been so high, a bubble.
Thanks to the Federal Reserve policies. Oh... and here is the US housing recovery.
The U.S. Fiscal Gap Is Now $222 Trillion. Last Year, It Was $211 Trillion And this
this and this...and this! This ...the endless war policy, free trade agreements... how much more proof do people need?

Enjoy!

SEE3772 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Geez See, got any good (or better) news ?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
SEE3772
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Geez See, got any good (or better) news ?
No
http://www.weforum.org/sessions/summ...lient-dynamism
Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Thanks for the WE Forum posting; watching it now...

I can't figure out if I like what I am hearing...........i hear a lot of talk about "empowerment" and little talk about the threats of debt and government spending ????????????
Old 01-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #14
SEE3772
Valued Poster

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509337&highlight=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4xogHI-kQ
Old 01-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

I see one of the picks as an alternate fantasy film to watch from that site involves the shooting down of drones over Texas. Interesting.

Fucking fruit loops.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women