Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162155
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The 5 Major Senses!

Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and Touch!

Which ones bring out the most eroticism in you?

For me, I would have to say hearing and touch! There's nothing better than closing my eyes, having a man touch me ever so softly while whispering in my ear what he wants to do to me!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Sight and touch for me. Sight starts it and makes me want to touch. I absolutely love touching a woman's body. Before the "real" action starts, I like to explore a woman's body with my hands and be sure to touch/rub every single body part.

I would always spoil the wife with massages every night. I finally stopped because she would always fall asleep during the massage and I was left with a hard-on, lol.
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:53 AM   #3
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

They are all important ...
Sight ....seeing that person for the first time and having your heart speed up ..knowing what is to come.
Hearing ...Listening to her sexxy voice as she greets you and her sexxy voice in your ear ..
Taste ...Tasting that first kiss as your lips meet and your tongues collide and eventually savoring that great DATY ..
Smell...The delectable scent of her perfume as it arouses you ...
Touch ...The feel of her naked skin soft and delectable as your fingers,lips and tongue explore and caress each and every inch of her body ......
I think that all five senses have their own quality and each and every one brings something out of you ..hate to limit myself to one ......when they are all important .....T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsrv4me View Post
Sight ....seeing that person for the first time and having your heart speed up ..knowing what is to come.
Hearing ...Listening to her sexxy voice as she greets you and her sexxy voice in your ear ..
Taste ...Tasting that first kiss as your lips meet and your tongues collide and eventually savoring that great DATY ..
Touch ...The feel of her naked skin soft and delectable as your fingers,lips and tongue explore and caress each and every inch of her body ......

I think that all five senses have their own quality and each and every one brings something out of you ..hate to limit myself to one ......when they are all important .....T
took the words right out of my mind!!!

what could i afford to lose - taste
what would i not want to lose - touch
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
tsrv,
That's why I love you!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #6
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Nicely said.

Lana, thank you for not adding the sixth sense. I don't like seeing dead people when horny.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

They are all important...as well as some Common Sense.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #8
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm, I would have to say touch and taste if I had to choose.

Interesting question!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lana...I have a blind fold!
Champagne, a kiss or two to tease, blindfold and then....
italian1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women