Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162133
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one."

no need to feed the troll...

thank yall for supporting me.

<3 brookie
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Honey, there isn't a soul on here who believed that crap. No need to defend yourself, the guys already did that! We all know and love ya around these here parts. Don't let anybody get to you.

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Don't let him get your goat. I think that any credibility issue doesn't rest with you.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #4
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
I just wanted to say I saw a really disturbing alert today... and it made me wonder what in the hell did I ever do to deserve this? I am not going to sit here and defend that alert, because it would be a waste of time, thought, effort, and precious hobbying time!! All I will say is "assfuck" and a million other handles that are being used really make me sad. Men like that really sadden me... To know that all you have in your life to look forward to is to hurt other people... to wrongly convict them... to ebarrass them... to make new handles every 5 mins is really pathetic. I hope one day they can truely find happiness within and actually have friends.

So NO brooke cumsalot doesnt have any pimp. But if you wanted to really believe I do... I give most of the money I make (& I do rather well) to Bank of America!... SO I can finish school and actually not BLOW all my hard earnings and live day to day. Everybody who has met me, chatted with me, seen me at socials, or even just read my posts KNOW THERES NO WAY. Dont pimps post ads and threads and chat for you? I WOULD highly doubt I would have the reviews and respect I have if I did. The cat would of already came out of the bag, or at least questions would be broughten up.

To the ppl who ignored the alert thank you, and thank you for always having my back. To those who believe specially challanged men like "assfuck" , you are no better the him and I will pray for you. Actually contribute in the hobby, it does wonders to your happines!! Life is too short to just change handles and talk about assfucking!

I currently now have 86 missed calls from this creeper, and now am forced to change my number and take it off eccie. His number is 214-729-618*. So girls dont anwer this sick man calls. & LETS ALL HOBBY HAPPILY!

As Marilyn Monroe once said "When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
— Marilyn Monroe

Brooke CumsALOT!
So your Mom is your "manager" !?

I'm kidding, little jokie joke.
Seeing how easy it is for some jerk to run rampant and disrupt the usual flow of the board is disheartening. If it does become a continuous nuisance then ECCIE may have to employ a waiting period before being able to post for any new registrants.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
w900l
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Brookie I bow to you, your outlook on life is amazing and you always look for the best in people!!!! Hope to meet you soon.
w900l is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Hey Brooke, don't let that asshole get to you. None of us believe that crap about a pimp. Hang in there honey.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

check the alert section... read my reply. This guy is seriously scarey, because I know there are sick people out there.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #8
guest070311-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

This has got to be some 13 year old with too much access to a computer. It scares me to think there are actual adults out there with this maturity level. I guess ECCIE doesn't have a proxy server or some way to block the IP address of this Douche?
guest070311-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #9
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Hey Brooke...I'm sorry this is happening to you and so many others. This really isn't funny anymore...oh wait...it never was. Hang in there...and I assure you that no one believed it for a second.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
holi2010
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29950
My ECCIE Reviews

Let it go, we believe you, this crap happens alot, you can't make everyone happy,
on to the next 1 !..
holi2010 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
This has got to be some 13 year old with too much access to a computer. It scares me to think there are actual adults out there with this maturity level. I guess ECCIE doesn't have a proxy server or some way to block the IP address of this Douche?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=64539

NO HE CALLED ME YESTERDAY... HES A GROWN ASS MAN...

IT SICKINS ME

Old 06-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
He definitely doesn't seem like a 13 year old...based on some of his phrasing and things he has written I have concluded that not only is he much older, but he is or has been a board member in the past.

As far as the IP blocks...present day broadband gives you an IP lease which lasts anywhere from 24hrs to 7 days, then you are assigned a new IP address...so thats how long the IP ban would last. Its pointless.
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

+ 1 dentonseek...let it go..
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:58 PM   #14
Precision45
Valued Poster

No need to get worked over it as we all understand it's just someone with nothing better to do. My spider senses tell me we probably know who this guy is. Keep your chin up, kiddo.
Precision45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
I just wanted to say I saw a really disturbing alert today... and it made me wonder what in the hell did I ever do to deserve this? I am not going to sit here and defend that alert, because it would be a waste of time, thought, effort, and precious hobbying time!! All I will say is "assfuck" and a million other handles that are being used really make me sad. Men like that really sadden me... To know that all you have in your life to look forward to is to hurt other people... to wrongly convict them... to ebarrass them... to make new handles every 5 mins is really pathetic. I hope one day they can truely find happiness within and actually have friends.

So NO brooke cumsalot doesnt have any pimp. But if you wanted to really believe I do... I give most of the money I make (& I do rather well) to Bank of America!... SO I can finish school and actually not BLOW all my hard earnings and live day to day. Everybody who has met me, chatted with me, seen me at socials, or even just read my posts KNOW THERES NO WAY. Dont pimps post ads and threads and chat for you? I WOULD highly doubt I would have the reviews and respect I have if I did. The cat would of already came out of the bag, or at least questions would be broughten up.

To the ppl who ignored the alert thank you, and thank you for always having my back. To those who believe specially challanged men like "assfuck" , you are no better the him and I will pray for you. Actually contribute in the hobby, it does wonders to your happines!! Life is too short to just change handles and talk about assfucking!

I currently now have 86 missed calls from this creeper, AND TEXTS CLAIMING HES APART OF SOME SOCIETY AGAINST PROSTITUTES AND THERE GONNA COME TO MY INCALL AND GANGRAPE ME AND THROW ME N A DUMPSTER..... HMMM???? KINDA SCAREY.... and now am forced to change my number and take it off eccie. His number is 214-729-618*. So girls dont anwer this sick man calls. & LETS ALL HOBBY HAPPILY!

As Marilyn Monroe once said "When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
— Marilyn Monroe

Brooke CumsALOT!

Babe, dont let this bother you....he blasted me about 5 times also....but I refuse to let him pull me down to his level....you know better and so does everyone else.....
fawn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women