Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161224
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47869
pyramider46370
bambino40493
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2016, 01:48 PM   #1
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Inflation Runs Wild In Our Hobby

There's no way to write this without sounding like a cheap ass... which I freely admit; I am a cheap ass. I don't have one of those high paying jobs that allows me to see whoever I want whenever I want. For me,,, seeing a provider is more like a gift to myself. I'm good for 1 per week at 200 a pop. That's my limit.

However,,, I've noticed a trend that bothers the shit outta me. Ever since our glorious mods and a couple douchebags (Luigimator and his butt plug Whispers) ran off all the quality agencies,,, prices have gone up and quality has gone down.

There was a BP ad yesterday (discussed in our exclusive KIK group) for a girl in McAllen that was obviously fat despite her best attempts to post strategic photos and she was charging 250/hr.

I was quoted by another girl 300/hr. 400 with greek.

And always an upcharge for outcall.

I recently spoke to one that wanted 220/hr. plus 40 for GFE plus another 60 for greek and another 50 for outcall for a grand total of 370/hr.

Seriously,,, the problem is too many guys are paying it. I guess if you've got the money.... go forth and enjoy.

But I'll bet I speak for a segment of the population here that finds this bothersome.

I would boycott hobbying if I thought that would do anything to fix the issue.... which it won't.

Thank God we still have Yessica956 who charges 100/160 with no upcharge for outcalls. She's full GFE and plenty attractive enough. She's hands down the best "bang-for-the-buck" out there that I'm aware of.

It seems like all the new "talent" is coming into the fold already charging premium dollar for piss-poor service and a laundry list of DON'Ts and upcharges.

It feels like my time in this hobby is nearing it's expiration date unless things change,,,, which they won't.
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #2
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
There's no way to write this without sounding like a cheap ass... which I freely admit; I am a cheap ass. I don't have one of those high paying jobs that allows me to see whoever I want whenever I want. For me,,, seeing a provider is more like a gift to myself. I'm good for 1 per week at 200 a pop. That's my limit.

However,,, I've noticed a trend that bothers the shit outta me. Ever since our glorious mods and a couple douchebags (Luigimator and his butt plug Whispers) ran off all the quality agencies,,, prices have gone up and quality has gone down.

There was a BP ad yesterday (discussed in our exclusive KIK group) for a girl in McAllen that was obviously fat despite her best attempts to post strategic photos and she was charging 250/hr.

I was quoted by another girl 300/hr. 400 with greek.

And always an upcharge for outcall.

I recently spoke to one that wanted 220/hr. plus 40 for GFE plus another 60 for greek and another 50 for outcall for a grand total of 370/hr.

Seriously,,, the problem is too many guys are paying it. I guess if you've got the money.... go forth and enjoy.

But I'll bet I speak for a segment of the population here that finds this bothersome.

I would boycott hobbying if I thought that would do anything to fix the issue.... which it won't.

Thank God we still have Yessica956 who charges 100/160 with no upcharge for outcalls. She's full GFE and plenty attractive enough. She's hands down the best "bang-for-the-buck" out there that I'm aware of.

It seems like all the new "talent" is coming into the fold already charging premium dollar for piss-poor service and a laundry list of DON'Ts and upcharges.

It feels like my time in this hobby is nearing it's expiration date unless things change,,,, which they won't.
Be careful I am sure super moderator is seeking infringement charges that this post is beyond the acceptable limits.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:58 PM   #3
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

The pimps are driving the prices , your agencies are the problem. Girls look like they are charging 250.00. They get 100.00 Don't know about the RGV but know CC pretty well. Quality providers quiting because of their pimps. Call it what you want but a manager fucking a provider don't fit in my book. If you don't like the doation rate here run the pimps off or go to BP and see what you get. Maybe Moco . I under stand a manger needs to make money too, but tell him to pull his pants down and suck your dick
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:42 PM   #4
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Here's my take: We've had a few providers go up to SA and sell their pussy for $300 an hour so it seems as though they think that price point will work in the South Texas area and some of the other providers followed suit. If I've said it once I'll say it again ain't no pussy that has Corpus Christi as its residence is worth more than $225 an hour. That's what our market will support. I just can't imagine spending $300 an hour to go get a piece of ass off Kostorytz or in one of the various housing areas around town. Come on, be for real. For what they want around here, I am going to see my ATF dressed in lingerie at a decent condo no where near any projects in SA next week($300.00 couple session with Greek). I know a lot of you cats don't have it like me that I can go swinging with my SO or get me a sugar baby, etc. I have alternative routes to get pussy. But some guys either don't have time or the $$$ or the permission to do such things so you have to suck it up and pay these prices
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:55 AM   #5
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill James View Post
The pimps are driving the prices , your agencies are the problem. Girls look like they are charging 250.00. They get 100.00 Don't know about the RGV but know CC pretty well. Quality providers quiting because of their pimps. Call it what you want but a manager fucking a provider don't fit in my book. If you don't like the doation rate here run the pimps off or go to BP and see what you get. Maybe Moco . I under stand a manger needs to make money too, but tell him to pull his pants down and suck your dick
Sounds good in theory but the facts don't support it. When we had agencies the price we're lower and once EECIE ran them off the prices increased. Those are the facts.

Seems like you're still pimping for ECCIE Bill. At some point you'll have to admit it. It's just your reality seems to set in after the rest of ours does.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:22 AM   #6
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

For those unfamiliar with the history of the agencies, more detail here http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1656003 .

I remember the agency ladies were a little pricier than indys, but they may have been at the limit posted by bistraight69. Someone with free time could do the research; the ads and reviews have not gone away.

I think the market will correct itself, but I can understand waiting for the correction can be frustrating.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 AM   #7
jhorni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistraight69 View Post
Here's my take: We've had a few providers go up to SA and sell their pussy for $300 an hour so it seems as though they think that price point will work in the South Texas area and some of the other providers followed suit. If I've said it once I'll say it again ain't no pussy that has Corpus Christi as its residence is worth more than $225 an hour. That's what our market will support. I just can't imagine spending $300 an hour to go get a piece of ass off Kostorytz or in one of the various housing areas around town. Come on, be for real. For what they want around here, I am going to see my ATF dressed in lingerie at a decent condo no where near any projects in SA next week($300.00 couple session with Greek). I know a lot of you cats don't have it like me that I can go swinging with my SO or get me a sugar baby, etc. I have alternative routes to get pussy. But some guys either don't have time or the $$$ or the permission to do such things so you have to suck it up and pay these prices
I also go to SA and Houston.The selection is better and the prices are a lot better.Im going to SA and Houston next week.
jhorni is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #8
seduceme2night
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Well Houston Latina Agencies are $160 an hr for GFE to the max and have been for YEARS! How does that explain the pimps drive the price up theory?
seduceme2night is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:21 AM   #9
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Sounds good in theory but the facts don't support it. When we had agencies the price we're lower and once EECIE ran them off the prices increased. Those are the facts.

Seems like you're still pimping for ECCIE Bill. At some point you'll have to admit it. It's just your reality seems to set in after the rest of ours does.

RJ is right... life was better before the the fucking retard clan stepped in and ruined everything. The top agency here in the Valley didn't make money off the girls. The girls were allowed to keep 100% of what they made. All they had to do was (every once in a while) fuck the guy that handled scheduling and screening for them. That kept the prices down and all the rest knew they couldn't charge more than the hottest agency in town. Now with them gone,,, high volume fat ugly chicks with stretch marks and scars that provide terrible service are on Backpage selling it for 250/hr. 220/hhr.

It's fucked up and it's your fault eccie.

It's fucked up and it's your fault moderators.

It's fucked up and it's your fault Luigimator and your lemming butt plug Whispers.

Everything wrong with eccie can be traced right back to the above mentioned criminals...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #10
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduceme2night View Post
Well Houston Latina Agencies are $160 an hr for GFE to the max and have been for YEARS! How does that explain the pimps drive the price up theory?

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 01:52 PM   #11
jhorni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Houston Asian agencies charge 180 Hr. And gfe to the max including tuma.And the woman are beautiful.Thats one reason I go to Houston.Go to Houston and read the agency reviews on eccie.
jhorni is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #12
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Just drive across the border.. I've been setting things up over the last month.

I recently contacted a few providers and then set up a meet and greet for all of them. The initial "Hello" was not a paid encounter and the purpose was to only to confirm they were legit. So far so good the rate is roughly 45 US per hour.

Now, I'm just trying to find good Motels now. If this works, my US hobby days will come to a stand still for some time..
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 06:26 PM   #13
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytalksny View Post

I recently contacted a few providers and then set up a meet and greet for all of them. The initial "Hello" was not a paid encounter and the purpose was to only to confirm they were legit. So far so good the rate is roughly 45 US per hour.

Now, I'm just trying to find good Motels now. If this works, my US hobby days will come to a stand still for some time..
Hope it's worth the Risk, report back if you strike gold
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 11:39 PM   #14
moneytalksny
Premium Access

I'm there every weekday and have already met a few good providers. Now I just need the hotel... I found a few at 220 pesos for 4 hours but I need to do the drive by.

I'll keep you posted.. And it'll take a while because it is tough to pull the trigger.
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 10:23 AM   #15
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytalksny View Post

Crossing the boarder..... not an option for most of us.

Bring'm back to this side with you. Then call me.
SCRAP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women