Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60574
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2023, 03:21 PM   #1
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default climate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...d32e522a&ei=12

sheep believe its man made, its a money making load of shit
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 03:25 PM   #2
chizzy
Premium Access

Learn

https://www.farms.com/ag-industry-ne...cycle-489.aspx
Old 08-29-2023, 04:03 PM   #3
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Other sheep believe it's not affected by mankind. And cottage industries have sprung up to lobby against it.

At the end of the day, we'll all be dead before the truth comes out. If there's any actual consensus on what that is...

I wonder how this play with others. For example, the Gleissberg Cycle. That's an 87-ish-year cycle where the solar maxima of the eleven-year cycle tend to increase and decrease.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 05:44 PM   #4
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

97% of scientists believe it man-made, but there are aways a few who will believe what suits them, so they won't be imposed on
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 06:34 PM   #5
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
97% of scientists believe it man-made, but there are aways a few who will believe what suits them, so they won't be imposed on
yes and we were told people who get the vaccine cant spread covid
by the vast majority of the sheep herders

baaaaaa baaaaaaa

70s ice age coming

90 the ice caps would be gone in 10 years...

read my second post.... farmers have been using this for ages

wake up
Old 08-29-2023, 06:44 PM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Chicken little, scare all the sheep, and demand we stop what we're doing, knowing we can't, and, in the big picture it won't do shit, but cost US, money.

This is about control, as was Covid, nothing more, nothing less.

IF you are dependent to live on your wall outlet, and, it gets turned off, and there is no gasoline generator left, what do you do?

Buy your own mini nuke?

Don't like what the truckers are doing, unplug their bank accounts, same tool, different use.
Devo is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 08:44 PM   #7
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Chicken little, scare all the sheep, and demand we stop what we're doing, knowing we can't, and, in the big picture it won't do shit, but cost US, money.

This is about control, as was Covid, nothing more, nothing less.

IF you are dependent to live on your wall outlet, and, it gets turned off, and there is no gasoline generator left, what do you do?

Buy your own mini nuke?

Don't like what the truckers are doing, unplug their bank accounts, same tool, different use.
Solar panels
Old 08-29-2023, 09:00 PM   #8
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

baaaaaa baaaaaaa

70s ice age coming

wake up
I heard that about cycles, but what the naa sayer don't say, is that this hasn't happen in the last 50,000 years. How do we know? Because the ice samples they took to compare the data of the last 50,000 years can't be taken again. because the ice has melted
As for the covid statement, I didn't hear or read that from a reliable source, I hear/read that the vaccine was about 80% effective. which was better then the 70% level they were looking for to approve it. the antivax group distorted the facts, claimed the CDC said it would do more.
go search the internet for the actual releases from the CDC instead of fox news.
Old 08-29-2023, 10:27 PM   #9
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

baaaaaa baaaaaaa

70s ice age coming

wake up
Of course covid was just a hoax perpetrated by who? Oh yes Democrats right? Control? That the agenda? Most of the world bought in and a Republican president shut the nation down but nah it was just another subversive effort by 'them' I get it.

Climate change is a hoax right? That is what some Republicans like to say. I mean the evidence isn't everywhere for all to see nah this planet is indestructible with endless supplies of fossil fuels we were intended by God to use as we see fit with no real impact on the ecosystem we depend on to live. Plenty of clean water and air all over the planet nothing to see there. Nope.

Sure some people want to bankrupt us in the effort to help slow the obvious deterioration of Earth by its most sentient occupants but is that much different than the other side wanting jail time for a woman who crossed state lines to get a legal abortion?

How about we keep our eyes open to shit so obvious a 3rd grader could easily grasp and just deny 'the other side' their pot of gold they ask for? Does it always have to be all or nothing? Is that approach valid in any other large scale format? If so please enlighten me.. I am all ears
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 07:43 AM   #10
Iceman
Valued Poster

https://www.agweb.com/opinion/doomsd...te-predictions

Some clips:

In 1968, with world population at 3.5 billion (7.9 billion as of 2023), Erlich penned The Population Bomb and lobbed an incendiary grenade in the opening lines of his prologue: The battle to feed all of humanity is over. In the 1970s hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. At this late date nothing can prevent a substantial increase in the world death rate…

Also in 1970, the Boston Globe ran with a chilling headline, “Scientist Predicts A New Ice Age By 21st Century.” In the associated article, researcher James Lodge warned, “Air pollution may obliterate the sun and cause a new ice age in the first third of the next century if population continues to grow and earth’s resources are consumed at the present rate…”

On June 30, 1989, the Associated Press squeezed decimation into a tight, 11-year window, with an ominous article, “Rising Seas Could Obliterate Nations,” containing a jaw-dropping opener: “A senior UN environmental official (Noel Brown) says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.”

In 2006, former vice-president Al Gore projected that unless drastic measures were implemented, the planet would hit an irreversible “point of no return” by 2016. Game over.
Iceman is online now   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 07:58 AM   #11
Smarty1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Climate change - real. Human causation of climate change - also real. All the predictions of complete and utter doom that say the earth will be completely uninhabitable - way overblown. Yes the earth will become uninhabitable someday, but that will only occur when the sun begins to run out of hydrogen for further fusion and begins to shine more brightly (prior to expansion into a red giant). We should have another 4-5 billion years or so before that happens.

The earth has been warmer in the past than it now is. An increase in global average temperature of a few degrees C will no doubt cause issues, but it won’t be anything humans will be unable to adapt to.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 08:12 AM   #12
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Of course covid was just a hoax perpetrated by who? Oh yes Democrats right? Control? That the agenda? Most of the world bought in and a Republican president shut the nation down but nah it was just another subversive effort by 'them' I get it.

Climate change is a hoax right? That is what some Republicans like to say. I mean the evidence isn't everywhere for all to see nah this planet is indestructible with endless supplies of fossil fuels we were intended by God to use as we see fit with no real impact on the ecosystem we depend on to live. Plenty of clean water and air all over the planet nothing to see there. Nope.

Sure some people want to bankrupt us in the effort to help slow the obvious deterioration of Earth by its most sentient occupants but is that much different than the other side wanting jail time for a woman who crossed state lines to get a legal abortion?

How about we keep our eyes open to shit so obvious a 3rd grader could easily grasp and just deny 'the other side' their pot of gold they ask for? Does it always have to be all or nothing? Is that approach valid in any other large scale format? If so please enlighten me.. I am all ears
This is some of the stupid shit that makes people not want to post here

1. Where did I say covid was a hoax? Nowhere. I said we were told things such as if u were to take the Vax u couldn't spread covid. The majority of "experts" confirmed this. They were wrong

2. Where did I say climate change was a hoax? No where. Man made? Nope. Climate cycles the amount of climate change due to man is very minimal at best

Don't try to change what my post said sir
Old 08-30-2023, 12:53 PM   #13
Zeman
Valued Poster

I stand with the George Carlin prediction, and I paraphrase:

"the planet is fine and will be fine. It's the people that are fucked."
Zeman is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 01:12 PM   #14
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I heard that about cycles, but what the naa sayer don't say, is that this hasn't happen in the last 50,000 years. How do we know? Because the ice samples they took to compare the data of the last 50,000 years can't be taken again. because the ice has melted
As for the covid statement, I didn't hear or read that from a reliable source, I hear/read that the vaccine was about 80% effective. which was better then the 70% level they were looking for to approve it. the antivax group distorted the facts, claimed the CDC said it would do more.
go search the internet for the actual releases from the CDC instead of fox news.
False assumption. I do t watch or get things from fox.
Secondly the ice packs in the Antarctica have grown . Samples can be taken there too you aren't old enough to hear what has been told to us thru the years... learn to not believe what is fed you
Old 08-30-2023, 02:08 PM   #15
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yep, always a Nat Geo fan, before they went woke.

I have a 76 dated copy with an Atlantic Richfield ad, discussing their search for fuel sources to keep everybody safe during the predicted upcoming ice age.

Snake oil, saying what you need to say at the time to sell your products.

Worked for an employee of Westinghouse Nuclear last year, in the know about all the stimulus money they got from the giant money bill that passed, said, they don't give a shit about ever building a nuclear plant and installing them here, its about how they can take all the money and use it to pay themselves NOW.

Also said, things like the just released A300, IIRC reactor, that is a smaller sized one designed to power a few hundred thousand homes, that is the ONLY foreseeable solution, a nuke in every county or large town.

We can't run a pipeline, imagine putting in thousands of tiny reactors.
Devo is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women