Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
SensualShelley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11197
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What to do when someone threats to wrie a bad review

What to do when someone threat to write a bad review?

I just scheduled an appt with a guy named mike and if you need the number I have it. When he arrived to call to get my suite, My phone was acting up and I share an office with my sister Edited to remove real world info--Torito while i was trying to get him on my phone she said let me try on mine! She got him on the phone and she was very sweet.

She said, hey Shelley phone is messing up our suite number is _____ And he said what are you two trying to pull! She explained again and said here talk to her.

I got on the phone and was trying to explain that my phone is not workinging and its a new htc and i need to reset it, having issues! He said I am leaving and writing a bad review that you two are a bait and switch team!

Then he started sending me threats on ruining my business!

This is so crazy! whats funny is right when he first called and set the appointment he text me:

where something sexy!

another text after that! what are you wearing?

I then called and explain that I am in a professional office and I get comfortable in my session because I didn't what him to have hope and mind set on something like a lingerie studio.

he said know I still want to come see you. I said great cause I am a true southern gal and I like to be always open and forward to my clients and don't ever want to mislead anyone.

Can you believe he text me right after that and ask me if I would be cammando! Right then I should have known! That inner voice...

And this is how it ended with threating me and ruining my good name.

Edited to remove real world info--Torito is very upset and thinks as I do too. That its bad that clients like this can come and write a bad review and be dishonest.

Can we do anything on our behalf?

If this belongs in another section please place it there, I am frustrated and would like some feedback.

Sincerely,
Sensual Shelley
SensualShelley is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

you've explained your side of it [as best we can tell from reading pixels from cyberspace].

as long as you plainly and straightforwardly explain the situation, then folks can read and make up their own mind.

below are the titles of recent posts in indy reviews that had your name "shelley" somewhere in the review. doesnt look like "mike" has posted anything. a quick browse of posts in the dallas forum w/ "shelley" in them doesnt show anything negative.

Review: sensualshelley by zekepatter
last post 09-26-2010 02:24 PM

Review: Shelley - FBSM and the l2 by gozer
last post 08-31-2010 09:50 PM

Review: Sensual time with Shelley by clownpuncher
last post 08-29-2010 09:59 AM

Review: Shelley from BP by zekepatter
last post 08-02-2010 09:23 PM

Review: Relaxing time with Shelley by Imagine That
last post 07-21-2010 05:07 PM

Review: SHELLIE Backpage bodyrub by fung33k
last post 06-14-2010 11:08 AM
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Shelley,

Never post real world info, name, phone #etc. It is good that you did not post the offenders #.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:23 AM   #4
SensualShelley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11197
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank You...
SensualShelley is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:54 AM   #5
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

Good reviews always outweigh bad reviews. Every provider is not going to be every hobbiest's cup of tea. And I'm sure the gents here can siffer out if the guy is just being an asshole, lol! All in all, I wouldn't worry too much. One bad review shouldn't hurt you.
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:15 AM   #6
Peanut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

1 bad review wont hurt a business, I wont rule out seeing a lady with several good and 1 bad. So you will be fine thru the storm if he does post one.
Peanut is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Agree that a bad review or two, if for the right reasons, isn't a deal-breaker. Of course, if it's something really f*cked up and stupid then, well, yeah.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

"suck it up and suck on something"

just sayn, at least you can a good review out of it
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:15 AM   #9
GMTA
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think your retort was good Shelly. You told your side of the story, without attacking the other person like some do when threaten by others with a bad review

You showed style and grace in your reply good job well done.
GMTA is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #10
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default The Occasional Bad Review is Not the End of The World

Most guys start the selection process by seeing an ad or showcase. If they like the look, services, fee, they go on and search the reviews. What I'm saying is that few guys would back away from a provider because of one bad review. Another thing, not all reviews are equal. Some guys have more credibility writing reviews than others. Goes without saying, this is also true of good reviews.

Most folks in business realize that a customer "complaint" is also an opportunity. Choosing to deal with the review and how you deal with it can provide a level of visibility which could generate positive attention by others. I imagine that is happening in this case. Because I'm seeing an attractive provider demonstrate her concern about her reputation in an intelligent manner. All that is good stuff.

Of course .. when someone (anyone) "goes off" like crazy of something that really doesn't make sense ... and that happens here, too. That could damage a reputation but it's self inflicted damage ... prolly more than the original issue or event.

Short story ... someone says something untoward, deal with it. Fine. But in the end ...it's unlikely to be more than what you make of it.

Remember what uncle dodgie says, be safe and have fun.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #11
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

Never outrage yourself on what someone says. If a hobbyist threatens you with a bad review just ignore it and maintain your professional composure let him write his bad review and if you know what he has wrote is wrong just let it be. I always say let your work and name speak for its self a review is just someone else's words..
Mariah Moore is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #12
sky_wire
Valued Poster

You should have cupped your gorgeous D’s and asked him, “Does your wife speak Russian?” Most men would immediately come to their senses.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #13
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

1 bad review would probably not influence my decision to see a provider who has a lot of good reviews. Besides I don't really understand why anyone would want to write a review on something that never happened. Just my .02 cents.
bigmarv is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #14
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_wire View Post
You should have cupped your gorgeous D’s and asked him, “Does your wife speak Russian?” Most men would immediately come to their senses.
*** Best answer so far! ***
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #15
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya can't post his real world info, but you sure can post his handle!

Did you get his handle?

Nothing like a little public humiliation to expose someone or straighten em up.

If you got it, post it.
If not, I know why.

I think it is funny that some guys withhold their handle when he asks for an appointment with Eccie gals. It usually means they are tricksters, IMO.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women