Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41481
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I Know You're Already Having Great Sex But...

...if you want to have even better sex, check out these scientific facts illustrated further in this article:

1) Tell her she looks and tastes great

2) Use your ears and listen

3) Touch her everywhere

4) Eat foods that are considered aphrodisiacs ('cus they really are!)

5) Take your time undressing

6) Take a shower

7) Turn the lights down

8) Sit back and relax

9) Don't stress about the actual penetration part of sex

10) Get her pregnant ***I don't recommend this one in the demimonde!!***

LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:33 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
10) Get her pregnant ***I don't recommend this one in the demimonde!!***
#10 terminates virtually all sex from late in pregnancy to after the child moves out. This is "better sex????!!!!"
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
Chaz108
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
#10 terminates virtually all sex from late in pregnancy to after the child moves out. This is "better sex????!!!!"
Agreed!
Chaz108 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Great advice!

Of course, what is being described is making love with a woman rather than being serviced.

Not all providers have a business model conducive to this, and I strongly suspect most of the hobby isn't oriented that way. It seems more oriented toward "Get him verified, get him laid, get him gone."

Of course, I don't speak from experience in that regard. I only see a small number of ladies and try to see them multiple times. As I deal with them as whole people and see the fee more as facilitating a lifestyle that allows us to be together than as payment for service; it's more conducive to what you are suggesting.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I've heard rationalization is more important than sex...at least in sheer volume

[quote=Laurentius;551986]. As I deal with them as whole people and see the fee more as facilitating a lifestyle that allows us to be together than as payment for service; quote]

Really, they are whole people?

As to your second point....please let me know when you decide to quit the payment for service part and try and continue with the lifestyle/togetherness part and let me know how that turns out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
Laurentius
Valued Poster

[quote=WTF;552022]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
. As I deal with them as whole people and see the fee more as facilitating a lifestyle that allows us to be together than as payment for service; quote]
Really, they are whole people?

As to your second point....please let me know when you decide to quit the payment for service part and try and continue with the lifestyle/togetherness part and let me know how that turns out.
It seems I should expand on these points to make them better understood. I didn't explain mine well enough.

Let me address the payment aspect first.

Pretend that provider X is a skilled physician's assistant. Rather than doing that, she decides to be a provider.

Now, if she weren't being paid as a provider, she'd have to go back to being a PA so she could keep a roof over her head.

So the fact she is paid facilitates a lifestyle wherein she has the capacity to spend time with me. Otherwise, she'd be too busy working as a PA to be able to see me.

The payment is an indispensible aspect of the lifestyle, so why would I skip it?

In addition, in civie life, in exchange for sex a woman typically wants things outside of money. Things like a relationship, a commitment, undying devotion and stuff.

A provider foregoes the rights she would normally have as a civie to try to turn me into her boyfriend, etc. Instead, she accepts a fee.

While I will admit to some OTC time with some ladies; I have never accepted OTC sex time. And the reason is because sex sans compensation is a prelude to requirements for relationship, commitment, etc. in most cases.

I already know how sex sans compensation works. It's a clear sign that somebody is going to be hurt emotionally one way or another. So why would I go there?

Now to address the whole people comment.

Everybody is a whole person by definition.

But when you deal with the guy at the deli, the cashier at the supermarket or a carpenter you bring in for home improvements; you generally engage only a small part of who and what they are. Basically, you engage them primarily in the function that is economically valuable to you.

As a low volume hobbyist, I have the luxury of engaging providers outside of the function that is economically valuable to me. Of course, sex time is compensated. As noted earlier, that's necessary. But outside of that, I tend not to deal with providers solely in their economically useful role. (I only engage providers where such dealings are mutually beneficial.) Over time I've done everything from handling their court cases (I don't typically work in that role, but sometimes I do) to assisting with putting together materials for a class one planned to teach.

The point is that, when I have hopped into bed with a lady I've engaged in that way, there is really no doubt in her mind that I value her, personally and uniquely yet without even a hint of possessiveness.

So perhaps instead of saying I deal with them as whole people; a better way of saying it would be that the fact I value them personally and uniquely is evident.

Obviously, the flip side of this is I see very few providers. And yes, the sexual engagement is definitely qualitatively different than with providers that I have incidentally booked for a once-off one-hour bcd session.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default ...and he plays a mean game of Scrabble...

(meant with all due respect, but) Laurenitus, you put a lot of words around how selective you are and how much you value your companions and that is great, but at the end of the day I don't think that is any different than most guys that partake in extended dates.

Clearlythe dynamic is different for someone on a half hour or hour "Fuck & Run," but anyone that chooses to spend a half a day or more with another human being is looking for more than a warm body.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
1) Tell her she looks and tastes great
We joke a lot on here about the false flattery on the part of some of the actresses ("oh you are so BIG!" or moans of orgasmic extasy), but I'll contend women, even beautiful ones, are much more insecure about their bodies than men. Simple reassurance goes a long way.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:09 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Women, insecure with their bodies! Say it ain't so atl. Next you'll tell us men are insecure with their pecker size!

[quote=Laurentius;552360]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

But when you deal with the guy at the deli, the cashier at the supermarket or a carpenter you bring in for home improvements; you generally engage only a small part of who and what they are. Basically, you engage them primarily in the function that is economically valuable to YOU .

As a low volume hobbyist, I have the luxury of engaging providers outside of the function that is economically valuable to ME .

Why do you think that the extra time after sex is a factor in how one is viewed as far as 'wholeness'?

That seems rather self-absorbed. Be like the bank robbery thinking that taking the teller out for french fries after robbing her will make everything all-right.

Either the act as a WHOLE is acceptable or not. I contend that the act is indeed a-ok without any other extra get to know time issues. If you need it to justify the act then maybe you need to look into that issue. I can engage a waitress in her services without having to take her for a walk in the park to get to know her. I bet the same can be said of a decent blow-job.

Are you saying that the more one makes, the better they feel about themselves? That is pretty universial no matter what the services, up to a point now wouldn't you agree? I'll not debate that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

(meant with all due respect, but) Laurenitus, you put a lot of words around how selective you are and how much you value your companions and that is great, but at the end of the day I don't think that is any different than most guys that partake in extended dates.

Clearlythe dynamic is different for someone on a half hour or hour "Fuck & Run," but anyone that chooses to spend a half a day or more with another human being is looking for more than a warm body.
Naturally, we agree because you are right.

:-)
Old 09-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
Laurentius
Valued Poster

I should clarify, WTF, that I am drawing no moral distinctions whatsoever between the way people hobby or provide so long as everything is consensual.

The point I'm getting at is that 99% of sex is between the ears and there is most definitely a difference in the degree to which people enjoy it based upon a variety of environmental factors.

In addition, I am applying what could be a general rule that applies to any endeavor -- college, hobbying, business, etc.: you get out of something what you put into it.

That is not a moralistic doctrine. Rather, it is an idea.

Certain types of sessions and providers are more conducive to certain hobbyist activities than others. That's just a matter of reality.

[quote=WTF;552739]
Quote:

Why do you think that the extra time after sex is a factor in how one is viewed as far as 'wholeness'?

That seems rather self-absorbed. Be like the bank robbery thinking that taking the teller out for french fries after robbing her will make everything all-right.

Either the act as a WHOLE is acceptable or not. I contend that the act is indeed a-ok without any other extra get to know time issues. If you need it to justify the act then maybe you need to look into that issue. I can engage a waitress in her services without having to take her for a walk in the park to get to know her. I bet the same can be said of a decent blow-job.

Are you saying that the more one makes, the better they feel about themselves? That is pretty universial no matter what the services, up to a point now wouldn't you agree? I'll not debate that.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Whatever floats your boat!

Quote:
you get out of something what you put into it.
Was that a pun? Bold words in this realm!

Quote:

That is not a moralistic doctrine. Rather, it is an idea.

Certain types of sessions and providers are more conducive to certain hobbyist activities than others. That's just a matter of reality.
If you are saying that there is something for everyone , than I wholly agree But what you might want to ponder is that not 99% of sex is between the ears for everyone. It might be for you and it might be for me but don't you think that is a pretty broad statement to hold up for everyone?

Quote:

The point is that, when I have hopped into bed with a lady I've engaged in that way, there is really no doubt in her mind that I value her, personally and uniquely yet without even a hint of possessiveness.

So perhaps instead of saying I deal with them as whole people; a better way of saying it would be that the fact I value them personally and uniquely is evident.

You pay a woman to hop into bed with you and you think it is evident that you value THEIR thoughts because you pay for even more time with them to make youself feel better about yourself by making them feel valued for something other than sex, even though you are having sex with them and getting to know them improves your 99% sex between the brain doctrine errrrrrr, idea ....this sounds like Strausberg method school of acting!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

I kinda disagree, alt. I think L has developed his sessions to be rather long and unique. I wish I could apply that model to see if it works for me, especially with a small number of providers there. But, alas, for me it is impossible. For me it is what dreams are made of...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default May I suggest then that you do not do the deed until the very end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I think L has developed his sessions to be rather long and unique. . .
. . . For me it is what dreams are made of...
You wanna listen to a woman talk about herself for hours on end!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You wanna listen to a woman talk about herself for hours on end!
It is kind of like the real "GFE" or "Wife Experience"....you listen to her problems...put up with mood swings...take her to dinner...give her spending money...then find out she's got a "headache"

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women