Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41473
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking As I sit in the back of the coffee shop working on my ads.......

Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Had to wait out to find a corner where everyone walking by couldn't see boobies on my screen. LOL

I know we have had several discussions about Starbucks/Dunn Bros provider/client fantasies. I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look
Lauren Lane is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'd likely simply ogle your boobs for a moment and figure you were another Dallas hottie. I've never been able to sit anywhere and pick out the Providers from all the other beautiful women.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
Lokii30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If I had ever meet you I think I would be able to pick you out, but since I never have had the pleasure, I would just think you were another lovely lady for me to mentally undress.... again and again...

Lokii30
Lokii30 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

So it is easier to pick out potential or possible clients than providers? Well, I guess most guys with a penis are potentials. LOL

And to the person who pm'd me.... Of course you could pick me out, you KNOW me.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:37 PM   #5
Gypsy
Valued Poster

I have seen many providers at Starbucks. Some that I have seen before who also recognize me, but also many I recognize from their ads and they have no idea who I am. Of course, I am respectful and never say anything to them, but I do enjoy silently checking them out.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:07 PM   #6
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Anyone else just get a craving for a latte?
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Lane View Post
I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look
Can't help you on your question, but am really interested in what the "provider friendly look" is.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I thought I was the only one......

Quote:
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working". Had to wait out to find a corner where everyone walking by couldn't see boobies on my screen. LOL

I know we have had several discussions about Starbucks/Dunn Bros provider/client fantasies. I have spotted a few guys who have the provider friendly look
Sometimes when I am in Starbucks...I wonder the same thing
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Can't help you on your question, but am really interested in what the "provider friendly look" is.
I want to know too, so I can cultivate that look.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #10
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

I have been lucky enough to see you, but of course would be discrete if sipping a coffee next to you. ( subject of many other threads)

Can't speak for guys for obvious reasons, but a couple of provider signs will be loads of self confidence and immediate flirtation.

But yes, generally if the wind is blowing we have a stiffie
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Smile

Quote:
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working"...
Interesting question. I have many thoughts on it. But------how about an experiment.

If you and I arranged to be there at the same time, I wonder if we could pick each other out. That might be fun to try and see what happens.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #12
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Where is this Starbucks? lol.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:18 AM   #13
DorkLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Do you think that you could pick me out as the provider? Or just another girl in the corner "working".
You may need to send out an apology...a lot of hot looking women working over in the corner are going to be getting funny looks today.
DorkLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkLover View Post
You may need to send out an apology...a lot of hot looking women working over in the corner are going to be getting funny looks today.
LOL. I see Starbucks will have an influx of men circling lone females today. Hey never know, there may be a love connection today courtesy of Lauren Lane.

Provider Friendly - Male, wedding ring, holds eye contact a tad bit longer than necessary, arranges chair to stare or down right offers to let you sit with him and the other two guys joining him. Pretends to check emails on phone while peering over the phone to steal glances. Makes numerous trips to the men's room ( small bladder, I am sure).
Old 04-01-2010, 08:29 AM   #15
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

when i lived in new york city, i was at a kinkos [kinky's, as greg's dad in "dharma and greg" used to call it] using their computers to access utopiaGuide.com [the board in the northeast]. a couple of booths away, this blonde hair woman is banging away [literally banging the poor keyboard] typing something.

she looks attractive, so i move computer booths so i can check her out. she's typing posts on utopiaGuide.com!! i go on that site and check out some ads and found out she is a provider in NYC - name of Dallas something or another.

not being a totally gutsy risky guy, i didnt walk over and see if she had time that nite for an appt. should have sent her a PM via that site and see what she would have done.

btw, most of the women in the starbucks i go to are either a) w/ lots of kids w/ them [a blonde w/out a wedding ring but three under 7 yrs at starbuck at midway/nw hwy before the party] or b) w/ another girlfriend chatting about stuff. hardly any women by themselves.

the next time i see a woman alone there, should i walk up and ask "may i pour you another cup of coffee??"
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women