Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162518
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35838
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1
Default There Is Something About This Girl That Makes Me Want To Go "Down South" LOL (No Pun Intended)

I don't know what it is about this girl. A lot of times when I get on this site I see her at the top of my screen. My favorite pic of her is the one on all fours looking at the camera, Mmmmm! She just seems so damn Dirty Hot to me!
LINK: http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.ph...preview&g=1331

LINK: http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase.ph...preview&g=1331
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
jeyhawq88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

That is a lot of ink, might get to distracting for me. Butt i'm game
jeyhawq88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

She does have that, do you think you can handle me look......I'm game LOL
I like the picture of her , on all fours looking back over her shoulders.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #4
ampad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Ah Brazil. I stumbled upon her a few weeks ago. I absolutely love the suicide girl look, and she has it down pat. She has awesome reviews, and even has (or at least had) a special that let you video tape, something I've always wanted to do (and can get away with unlike some of you ) If I ever find myself in Dallas I know who I'm calling first! If only we had our own little suicide girl around here...
ampad is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

If you really like that kind of girl then you should hang out with my girlfriends & me this Saturday night LOL. They are everywhere, in the flesh! They are funny. They have lil 'tudes a lot of the time, and are a little standoffish when they 1st meet me since I don't look like them on the outside. All my "filth" is in my mind. Once they realize I'm not some stuck up cunt, and realize I'm just as weird as they are, they really let their guards down and warm up nicely to me. I think it's humorous that when first meeting me they judge me solely based on what I look like, but I know deep down I'm way more weird & dirty than they will ever be LOL.

Okay back to Lil Miss Dirty Hot...
When I look at her pics and her bio I can't help to think about how much fun it would be. I look rather innocent and she looks rather naughty, but I am willing to bet the two of us are both extremely dirty! How hot it would be for her to put on a strap on, and I ride her cowgirl while I stare down at her sexy face & cool tattoos. Her licking my cunt while looking up at me with those naughty eyes. Shit I wish I was a guy because she has the perfect face for a facial, Mmmmm! Okay deep breath in, deep breath out, deep breath in , deep breath out LOL.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
ampad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Holy crap Bottomless, you paint a hell of a picture. Now I'm all worked up, thanks! Do me a favor and send pictures You'll have to let me know where these hotties are hanging out these days. I only catch them at the dive bars in Westport occasionally and the punk shows when they come through. Most of them don't give me the time of day anymore, it was so much easier when I had a mohawk.

An ex girlfriend (who was a hottie in her own right) used to troll the shows for these little sex kittens, then get them to come home with us so we could have our way with them. Most give new meaning to 'sexual deviant' lol. The cool thing is there isn't a single look for these chicks. The more creative the better, and hotter.
ampad is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
MacGeek
Gaining Momentum

Bottomless...I thought the same thing when I first viewed her showcase! I love to view the featured showcases at the top of the homepage. This morning I especially enjoyed looking at Vixen De'Vain's showcase. She's out of Dallas...which I am no where near...but still, if I ever find myself in Dallas!
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture 2.png (184.4 KB, 181 views)
MacGeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #8
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

AMPAD:
Geez I could only imagine the amount of trouble I would be in for putting random bar chic's pics on here LOL. Dive bars in Westport eh? Hmm maybe I'll have to give them a try LOL. I'm sure you still have a good idea about where to go to find them....

MACGEEK:
Body is hot, she doesn't have that "little girl gone bad" look like I prefer. I typically am more attracted to blond, short & small with usually very lil makeup.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
bodyofagodbudha
Account Disabled

i could get lost with her.
bodyofagodbudha is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:04 AM   #10
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The ears bother me. I'd have to put my fingers through them during doggy. They almost look big enough to put your dick through if you took out the rings but I don't know how stretchy ears are. That would be a memorable BJ. :P
Longermonger is offline   Quote