Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60468
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41811
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2023, 03:27 PM   #1
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69
Default An in depth analysis of the worst Studio and state of the studio scene

If you ever want to know who's a promoter wake up and check the studio section early morning and see all the bumps.

A Sunflower promoter wanted an in depth analysis as to why I think Sunflower is the worst studio, so I'll break down why Sunflower is the worst studio bullet point by bullet point.

#1 Promoters: Sunflower has the worst promoters among the studios. They will bash you for having an opinion and for giving Sunflower criticism. Even when a majority of the thread has the same opinion and ranking. They also over extend their hand and write less than accurate reviews.

This first link is a Yes review for Abby and the comments say the pictures are accurate which is a lie. We all know Abby has great service but the pictures are not accurate. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2953435

This is a no review where the same people try to walk back the pictures are accurate comment and purely talk about service.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2954601

#2: I was told show one person who wouldn't see Abby because she's at Sunflower: https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=21

#3: Was told how do I know anything about management: I wrote a no review for Shiny. The booker called me the following day asking why I wrote a bad review about shiny as Shiny didn't know why she warranted a no review. The entire culture and Management of Sunflower is just blame dodging and no accountability. It's much quicker and easier to ban the critics. I know multiple people who are banned. Also just read the review lol. I believe I have 5 no reviews for Sunflower, 4 of which because of bait and switch this comment acknowledges it. Imagine driving an hour for no reason and wasting your money on a below average girl, then the studio says gee lets ban him and continue exploiting everyone else.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...2&postcount=11

#4: Losing girls: In the span of a week they advertised Lavina and Peony and lost both in the same week.

#5: Also they are one of the studios who started the tax system for services, so obviously a lot of the real mongers don't like them. I have more if ya'll need more analysis just ask in the comments but as the worst Studio Sunflower won't learn anything and their promoters will still come.

Green light: This is more of a nit pick but on their website a friend told me that on the drop down menu and on Kendel's actual profile her name is spelled Kendel, but on the page showing their gallery of girls her name is spelled Kendal. She's so impressive and such a great provider that they misspelled her name. Why are ya'll paying 350 for this girl XD
Then in a review, they misspelled her name and even misspelled her name in the comments. She left such a great impression that the promoters couldn't spell her name right. Ya'll deserve better.

In the newer Asian Star Reviews, it seems like they're adding msog tax now. It's a shame one of the reasons Asian Stars was so great was because msog was included.

I have a proposition to my real mongers. Let's hold the studios accountable if they won't take accountability. It's so tiring dealing with the promoters, let's take the studio board back. Let's write honest reviews and call them out. Like post that Bambi at Asian Stars has a gut, that Nana at BK has tummy damage, that kfest has msog tax ew, that Dana is 40 years old and is being advertised young and that Eve's puss isn't worth 200, That Kendal is robotic and looks like Corpse bride.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 03:53 PM   #2
TXChuckNorris
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Depends on the girl for AS MSOG. Nari and Joy were msog without tax. Bell was very overhyped at Sunflower. I told her to get on top and said no lol.
TXChuckNorris is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 03:57 PM   #3
yanjunyy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cant agree more. This is what we need for the board, call out promoters and write honest reviews. Good job!
yanjunyy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 04:29 PM   #4
Scotty8950
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanjunyy View Post
Cant agree more. This is what we need for the board, call out promoters and write honest reviews. Good job!
but you have 0 no reviews, seems fishy. should probably mix in a couple of those...
Scotty8950 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 04:43 PM   #5
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty8950 View Post
but you have 0 no reviews, seems fishy. should probably mix in a couple of those...
What does that mean exactly; no reviews don't mean honest reviews....I have way more NO visits that i don't write about than YES. its patterns of reviews and trends of which places get reviewed and the content of the review. For instance its fishy if ppl review the same places and say every visit was a life changing experience that sucks the soul out of them.
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:16 PM   #6
Scotty8950
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
What does that mean exactly; no reviews don't mean honest reviews....I have way more NO visits that i don't write about than YES. its patterns of reviews and trends of which places get reviewed and the content of the review. For instance its fishy if ppl review the same places and say every visit was a life changing experience that sucks the soul out of them.
just seems like you should write the no reviews also. not saying what your doing is promotional, but all the promotional guys will have that same approach of never leaving no reviews. just something you have in common with them . why wouldn't you write up the no reviews out of curiosity?

me personally if i see someone is batting 1000 i almost instantly take there review with a grain of a salt
Scotty8950 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:19 PM   #7
HndsmGntlmn
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Good point.
I dont right bad reviews in general, and most of my experiences are like the original poster mentioned.

I just chalk it up to a loss and keep it moving. I really only right reviews to keep my accesses up and if maybe someone really exceeded or met expectations (remotely resembled the picture they present!).
HndsmGntlmn is online now   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:50 PM   #8
txcasper
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty8950 View Post
just seems like you should write the no reviews also. not saying what your doing is promotional, but all the promotional guys will have that same approach of never leaving no reviews. just something you have in common with them . why wouldn't you write up the no reviews out of curiosity?

me personally if i see someone is batting 1000 i almost instantly take there review with a grain of a salt
Yeah that is also a very valid point especially around here. The reason I used to write less NO was because I would usually be pissed of and just want to say F-it and forget the entire experience lol. I barely write any reviews anyways but at this point if I can help others not waste their money than I will and I see how that helps our community.

@HndsmGntlmn yep, you get it!
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 07:39 PM   #9
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Just walk on by if you unhappy with the place. Obviously lots of idle time on hands.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 07:57 PM   #10
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Just walk on by if you unhappy with the place. Obviously lots of idle time on hands.
While walking by I’ll be sure to mention to everyone that sunflower is universally the worst studio in dfw with the worst promoters in the studio board.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:05 PM   #11
Asianjuicy888
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Did you get black listed by Sunflower? Sounds like you ate some shit and can’t get it out.
Asianjuicy888 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:11 PM   #12
jkk
BANNED

Location: Wherever cyber pimps are (Michiko, 4Seasons, K Festival)
Encounters: 6

There are few promoters and many handles by few.
jkk is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:15 PM   #13
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkk View Post
There are few promoters and many handles by few.
I’m not sure why the Sunflower promoters are so mad they literally told me to explain why Sunflower was the worst studio in dfw and demanded me to answer their questions. I answered their questions and they’re still mad lol
Old 12-15-2023, 08:22 PM   #14
Asianjuicy888
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Sounds like you have some sunflower seeds up your butt.

R
E
L
A
X

One day they will have some hot girl and you can’t go. Your butt will hurt more if that happens. You took time to write such a long message to vent out but all the orgs only care about the dollar coming in. By you telling everyone about your experience may not be same with others. Give us that respect. I’ve seen so many ladies in other orgs that didn’t fit the bill.
Again, RELAX.
Asianjuicy888 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:32 PM   #15
TheTopG655
JailBird

No I wouldn’t ever want to go back to the worst studio in dfw otherwise known as Sunflower. It’s all about saving the real mongers from their bait and switches and their terrible management/ promoters. Lavinia knew they were the worst studio too and decided to go some place else.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women