Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162863
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36408
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default Limbaugh – ‘When WOMEN Got The Right To Vote Is When It All Went Downhill’

Oh, Limbaugh, what a sad and pathetic man you are.

Recently on his radio show, Limbaugh took a call from a man who wanted to blame Obama’s 2008 election on uninformed youth. Limbaugh interrupted him and said……drumroll…..

“Ehhh, I can do one better than that. When WOMEN got the right to vote is when it all went downhill. Because that’s when votes started being cast with emotion and uh, maternal instincts that government ought to reflect …….”

All of a sudden, Rush stops talking mid-sentence as if he’s realized what a horrible mistake he’s just made. His caller took advantage of the silence and continued talking about how young people are the ones ruining elections. Limbaugh interrupts his caller, who he was clearly not listening to, as he tries to figure out how to extract his foot from his BIG MOUTH and said:

“Yeah…I…Look, I’m joking about the women’s vote. I just got a little frustrated here…”

Here’s what is so sad about this. Rush wasn’t joking. Despite the fact that Limbaugh believes women are worth less than men, he will keep his women supporters. This is astounding. They will make excuses for him and continue to tune in for their daily dose of misogyny, lies and blatant hatred. “Thank you sir, may I have another?” These women are worse than the bloated ego-maniac. They pay his salary and they vote.

Rush Sticks Foot In Mouth
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Apparently you've never heard this uttered by so many other people. Rush has said it before, I've heard Bill O'Reilly and Greg Gutfeld say it. Sean Hannity has said it. I recall hearing Morton Downey say it years ago. It was always, ALWAYS a joke with a seed of truth. After the GOP gave women the right to vote elections changed. Looks became very important to the female voter. The very first president (Warren Harding) was considered quite a good looking guy. It didn't matter that he has a legacy of corruption and poor judgement. He also supported a favorite of the ladies; prohibition. We all know how that worked out.
So it was an oft repeated joke with a seed of truth. Those are the kind that sting.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Men and women are different, if you hadn't noticed. Adding women to the electorate changed the dynamics of elections. It was necessary, and long overdue, but it changed things.

I used to listen to Rush a lot more than I do now, back when I thought conservatives were substantially different than liberals, but he frequently says stuff like that to piss people off. I doubt he means it. And if he does, don't listen to him. It's simple, really.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You are a Liberty to bitch or defend him equally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Men and women are different, if you hadn't noticed. Adding women to the electorate changed the dynamics of elections. It was necessary, and long overdue, but it changed things.

I used to listen to Rush a lot more than I do now, back when I thought conservatives were substantially different than liberals, but he frequently says stuff like that to piss people off. I doubt he means it. And if he does, don't listen to him. It's simple, really.

Or ....one is free to listen to him and then bitch about the stupid SOB on a hooker board! You are free to defend him, noe that seems like equality that some like to bitch about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Did you hear him say that BL?
TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

I heard Rush's remarks. He was referencing Ann Coulter, who is on record saying that she believes we would be better off if women didn't vote. Rush is a provocateur and likes to bait liberals. Big Louise's outrage is just what Rush wants. I'm sure, that when Big Louise was in school, they had to explain to him that Jonathan Swift wasn't actually advocating that the poor should be eaten. It's called satire.

From The Blaze:

Limbaugh later clarified that this was purely a joke, but that those who found this line of reasoning persuasive could read Ann Coulter’s arguments on the subject (For those in Rio Linda, as Limbaugh might say, Coulter is herself a woman). So why did Limbaugh make this remark if he doesn’t believe it? Simple – to see which liberals would pick it up and run with it. The Daily Rushbo, which cut the clip, makes this explicit:
Limbaugh said this while responding to a caller about Obamacare. Rush was clearly joking about this and also credited Ann Coulter with actually having written it. But let’s just sit back and see if the Libs heads start spinning over this joke.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/when...aged-liberals/
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #7
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Media matters radio clip of Rush Limbaugh "When women got the vote it all went downhill"
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
While you were out checking the hot tube Italia and I were on the sofa and she said told me about it and I went and looked it up.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I guess for some people women are still considered second class citizens.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Ann Coulter has a right to spew hate and talk stupidity thanks to the generations before her.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #11
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
While you were out checking the hot tube Italia and I were on the sofa and she said told me
this about you
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women