Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Default When did the independent review section become a place for managers to advertise their ladies?

G'day everyone. I visit DFW several times a year and have a great time with some amazing p4p ladies here. There are so many great ones.
One thing that I have noticed is that the reviews have become obvious promotional advertising sagas. When did this change from information exchange to promotional exchange?

Or, is my perception wrong? It just seems that the advertising section has moved by the ladies managers to the reviews.

Have fun!
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Post a few links of obvious managers writing reviews

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:15 AM   #3
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like rival manager speak.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

It's pretty blatantly obvious that's whats going on
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:34 AM   #5
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You are correct. Reviews are advertisements. Some are by pimps/managements, some are by clients got freebies/discounts. Of course some are true reviews. Reviews helped but I wouldn’t solely rely on reviews.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #6
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

About the same time, long ago, the pimps started blasting their ladies that done them wrong. They use reviews and alerts to show their "blotches" who's boss lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:24 PM   #7
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
You are correct. Reviews are advertisements. Some are by pimps/managements, some are by clients got freebies/discounts. Of course some are true reviews. Reviews helped but I wouldn’t solely rely on reviews.
it's the clients getting freebies/discounts that seem like management. Blasting catch phrases like cumslut is the new version of advertising high class.

I want the ladies I see to be successful. But, selling review services seems to be defeating the purpose of reviews for mongers. It has switched the reviews to promotional services.

I'm not trying to change anything, I just wanted to see if my perception is correct.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #8
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Notice how many welcome threads look the same (font, layout, location, etc)? Tend to have the same few of people be the first to say their legit? Provide water-marked pics of them in full makeup and outfit? Always chime in on a review?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #9
MW76
BANNED

Most providers on this site have "managers." Treat their ladies right and you want have any issues with them. Managers know not to cut off the hand that feeds them. Looking at the glass half full, managers ensure an ample supply of providers who perform bbbj. Provider tries to pull cbj crap and loses business her manager will perform necessary counseling. Don't pay or force bbfs on one of their ladies and it may not turn out well for you when you walk back to your vehicle after the session.
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:50 PM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Some guys have discovered a program that seems to work for them. It didn't really bother me until they started their Bump Buddy system that keeps the same reviews on the front page for days.

I'm wondering if we can petition St Chris to add a guideline limiting the number of gratuitous bumps to a review....
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #11
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

While your at it tinman, maybe you can have them limit the title of the ad/review to 2 lines. Some of these guys post really really long ads in their review titles

Edit to ad....MW you are such a girly girl lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #12
DentBick
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Some guys have discovered a program that seems to work for them. It didn't really bother me until they started their Bump Buddy system that keeps the same reviews on the front page for days.

I'm wondering if we can petition St Chris to add a guideline limiting the number of gratuitous bumps to a review....
Or just do away with review comments altogether.
DentBick is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:16 PM   #13
NYr
You Never Really Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
Or just do away with review comments altogether.
I don't see that happening...gives folks a chance to rebuttal a review...there is more good to come of it than bad.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:04 PM   #14
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
I don't see that happening...gives folks a chance to rebuttal a review...there is more good to come of it than bad.
Why should random “folks” have the right to rebuttal a review that does not have anything to do with them? We the providers don’t even have the right to comment on our own reviews but trolls and random fucktards can? I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the comments were disabled.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:30 PM   #15
MW76
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Why should random “folks” have the right to rebuttal a review that does not have anything to do with them? We the providers don’t even have the right to comment on our own reviews but trolls and random fucktards can? I think a lot of the drama could be avoided if the comments were disabled.
Nope, we don't need censorship. Hobbyists should be allowed to comment. Provide quality sessions and we will have positive comments. Hobbyist review comments hold providers accountable. A mediocre blowjob or laying on the bed looking like you want to be somewhere else will definitely receive negative comments from hobbyists.
MW76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women