Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70685
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35683
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2023, 04:11 PM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Still not safe, still not effective.

Post-vaccine vaginal bleeding rates associated with all COVID-19 vaccine types across reproductive ages
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:21 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

COVID-19 vaccination was not tied to an increase in hospital admissions or visits with a health care professional due to menstrual changes or bleeding in premenopausal women, according to an observational study that included 2 946 448 Swedish participants aged 12 to 74 years.

Postmenopausal women were more likely to have contact with the health care system because of vaginal bleeding in the months following their shot compared with when they were unvaccinated, with the highest risk after the third dose, although the associations were weak.

“These findings do not provide substantial support for a causal association between SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and healthcare contacts related to menstrual or bleeding disorders,” the researchers wrote in The BMJ.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2805296
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:56 AM   #3
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Women of child bearing years using specific iuds were prone to get clots.
Myself. I will never inject myself with nanbots that can change my dna and enable the government to track me.
No sir. No jab for me
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 04:25 AM   #4
FesteredUncle
BANNED

"Imagine a vaccine “so safe” you have to be THREATENED to take it, and for a disease “so deadly” you have to be TESTED to know whether you have it"

Speaking of “mysteriously emergent lasting harm”

New word of the day: Plasmid (https://www.genome.gov/genetics-glossary/Plasmid)

Link for the full article if interested: (https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/d...ne-even-really)

"did the pfizer vaccine even really have a drug trial?
if the process is the product (and it is) then pfizer's product looks like it went to market untested

el gato malo
Oct 5, 2023

the discovery by brave fellow feline kevin mckernan (who actually did what should have been done right from the start and went out and gene sequenced the pfizer covid vaccines) that the vaccines were wildly impure, low integrity, and contained not only copious amounts of contaminants, but actual active compounds like plasmids that were, quite literally, spike protein factories was extraordinary.

the jab was literally full of the compounds used in its fabrication that had no place in a final product and these are not even just toxins, they are plasmids, actual factories for making pathogens. the idea of a “safe level” for such a thing seems fraught and they missed the alleged limits by an order of magnitude anyhow. from FEB substack

in decades of watching products like this, i have never seen anything like it from a standpoint of pure misrepresentation and negligence.

it is perhaps then small wonder that the top people in the FDA vaccine group resigned rather than keep having to rubber stamp this.

kevin’s result generated incredulity and dismissal all over the internet and among regulators. but it was valid. and it has now been replicated by an awful lot of people (though this list conspicuously fails to include any regulatory agency of which i am aware) and there is quite a lot of evidence that this process issue had been known for decades"
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 08:47 AM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Well I’m glad I don’t have a vagina because I’m getting the booster next week. I’ll check back in to let you know I survived.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 08:50 AM   #6
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Vaccines and other medical remedies come with risk and side effects. I don't like the idea of being forced to take something and fortunately was not in a situation that required me to take a shot. Outside of that and now that for most of us vax or don't is just a personal choice we can evaluate what the shots are and whether we want to participate or not.

I try to not let politicians dictate my personal choices especially when medical care is involved. All the fear mongering and cherry picked stats can get pretty overwhelming. No vaccine is 100% safe and most medicines bring some kind of unwanted side effects. Try not letting your brain bring extra stress and undue discomfort. Nobody is trying to 'put chips in us' through vaccines or control us like sheep. Covid is not a hoax of global proportions. Pandemics are just way more complicated in this age of tech and social media sources where we can literally find groups of people with weird beliefs like those who say electromagnetic waves cause climate change and will eventually destroy our planet.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 08:57 AM   #7
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
No vaccine is 100% safe
Not according to the government.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 05:21 AM   #8
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well I’m glad I don’t have a vagina because I’m getting the booster next week. I’ll check back in to let you know I survived.
Just to be clear: So you are saying you were ordered or even threatened to go get another shot? Or are you saying you (personally) chose to go get another shot?

Stated another way: Were you ordered by the government to prostrate yourself and submit to getting another shot or face penalties and consequences to demonstrate your fealty to them?

Or did you decide that you were endowed by your Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness and thus freely chose (whether well informed or not) to be afraid of Life?

Just wanted to check back to ensure we understood your decision making process, if any.
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:18 AM   #9
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It hard for me to get internet with my covid vaccine have any gotten on line and high speed Internet with there covid vaccine..
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:32 AM   #10
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
It hard for me to get internet with my covid vaccine have any gotten on line and high speed Internet with there covid vaccine..
You have to have a 5G connection.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 01:12 PM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Just to be clear: So you are saying you were ordered or even threatened to go get another shot? Or are you saying you (personally) chose to go get another shot?

Stated another way: Were you ordered by the government to prostrate yourself and submit to getting another shot or face penalties and consequences to demonstrate your fealty to them?

Or did you decide that you were endowed by your Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness and thus freely chose (whether well informed or not) to be afraid of Life?

Just wanted to check back to ensure we understood your decision making process, if any.
Don't be silly. I live in the Free State of Texas. Nobody forced me to get a flu, COVID, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, cholera, yellow fever, hepatis A, hepatitis B, HPV, typhoid, shingles, polio, smallpox or measles vaccine. But I joyfully got all of them! Some of them more than once! And no, I am not afraid of life. I love life! I love it even more when I'm not laid up in bed because of the flu, COVID, diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, cholera, yellow fever, hepatis A, hepatitis B, HPV, typhoid, shingles, polio, smallpox or measles!

Vaccines have prevented many millions of deaths and much pain and suffering. Some who are perhaps optimistic believe the COVID-19 vaccine alone saved 20 million lives in just one year:

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19-...n-lives-1-year

See, President Trump was probably being conservative when he said "We saved 2 million people" from dying of COVID-19. Thank you president Trump! And American Big Pharma, like Pfizer and Moderna!
Old 10-08-2023, 02:27 PM   #12
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Btw, my first post in this thread, about the vagina, was a reply to texassapper's link, not to your post.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:55 PM   #13
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Don't be silly. I live in the Free State of Texas. Nobody forced me to get a flu, COVID, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, cholera, yellow fever, hepatis A, hepatitis B, HPV, typhoid, shingles, polio, smallpox or measles vaccine. But I joyfully got all of them! Some of them more than once! And no, I am not afraid of life. I love life! I love it even more when I'm not laid up in bed because of the flu, COVID, diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, cholera, yellow fever, hepatis A, hepatitis B, HPV, typhoid, shingles, polio, smallpox or measles!

Vaccines have prevented many millions of deaths and much pain and suffering. Some who are perhaps optimistic believe the COVID-19 vaccine alone saved 20 million lives in just one year:

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19-...n-lives-1-year

See, President Trump was probably being conservative when he said "We saved 2 million people" from dying of COVID-19. Thank you president Trump! And American Big Pharma, like Pfizer and Moderna!
He was just going along with the political narrative. How confident do you really think Trump is in that statement?
Old 10-08-2023, 10:37 PM   #14
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
He was just going along with the political narrative. How confident do you really think Trump is in that statement?
Sorry, researching this a bit more, Trump’s comment about 2 million lives saved was from October of 2020, and he was referring to other actions of his administration that saved lives, not vaccines, which weren’t around then.

However he later told Dan Bongino in August, 2021 that 100 million might have died without Operation Warp Speed.

I don’t think Trump believed either statement, and both estimates are wild exaggerations.

However I do believe the Trump Administration, with Operation Warp Speed and by getting the vaccine through the FDA in record time may indeed have saved 2 million or more lives worldwide, versus what would have happened if Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden had been president in 2020. Trump wanted a vaccine before the election and he sincerely believed the FDA was too cautious in approving new treatments. He pushed the FDA aggressively for approval, so much so that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden used it as a campaign issue against Trump, and said they might not get the shots because they feared they weren’t safe. Boy were they wrong.
Old 10-08-2023, 10:57 PM   #15
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Sorry, researching this a bit more, Trump’s comment about 2 million lives saved was from October of 2020, and he was referring to other actions of his administration that saved lives, not vaccines, which weren’t around then.

However he later told Dan Bongino in August, 2021 that 100 million might have died without Operation Warp Speed.

I don’t think Trump believed either statement, and both estimates are wild exaggerations.

However I do believe the Trump Administration, with Operation Warp Speed and by getting the vaccine through the FDA in record time may indeed have saved 2 million or more lives worldwide, versus what would have happened if Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden had been president in 2020. Trump wanted a vaccine before the election and he sincerely believed the FDA was too cautious in approving new treatments. He pushed the FDA aggressively for approval, so much so that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden used it as a campaign issue against Trump, and said they might not get the shots because they feared they weren’t safe. Boy were they wrong.
I take any advice or statements from politicians on any subject with a huge grain of salt.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women