Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162440
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41357
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35762
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default DATY / BBBJ Curious Question

I've been doing a lot of reading today and noticed something strange from a few providers and I have to ask.

If you don't provide BBBJ then why would you offer DATY?

The only reason I ask is I'm assuming that you don't provide BBBJ for Safety reasons. And then I think that I'm no expert but isn't it just as easy to get a STD through a mans saliva then with any secretions that may happen during BBBJ?

Maybe I'm just assuming the wrong thing???

Again just curious... Would like to see thoughts from Providers that offer DATY but no BBBJ?
Old 10-30-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chig232 View Post
I've been doing a lot of reading today and noticed something strange from a few providers and I have to ask.

If you don't provide BBBJ then why would you offer DATY?

The only reason I ask is I'm assuming that you don't provide BBBJ for Safety reasons. And then I think that I'm no expert but isn't it just as easy to get a STD through a mans saliva then with any secretions that may happen during BBBJ?

Maybe I'm just assuming the wrong thing???

Again just curious... Would like to see thoughts from Providers that offer DATY but no BBBJ?
From what I've read about STDs it is relatively safe to do DATY since it's pretty rare to pass them through saliva.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
Guest071711
Account Disabled

User ID: 44797
My ECCIE Reviews

some men like doing it! hello??
Old 10-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
kywelg6869
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

well all i know is i love to do daty for two reasons 1 you get to see if there is anything wrong or not i.e bumps,smells,things that shouldnt be there that way you can run before you catch 2nd i just love to make a woman o over and over and over
Old 10-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Medical research has shown that women are less likely to catch something from DATY than BBBJ's. I'll look up the statistics if prompted, but not at 1:50 in the morning.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
emerald7
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48003
My ECCIE Reviews

hey have you ever lived and worked at a strip club in tx my friend moved to ny and lost touch was just wondering if that is your pic or just a pic you like. Sorry just miss my friend very much.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:06 AM   #7
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald7 View Post
hey have you ever lived and worked at a strip club in tx my friend moved to ny and lost touch was just wondering if that is your pic or just a pic you like. Sorry just miss my friend very much.
I'm not sure if you're directing this question at me, but just in case, no, I have never lived in or worked at any strip club. [snickers] This is a picture of Audrey Hepburn.
Old 10-31-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
Medical research has shown that women are less likely to catch something from DATY than BBBJ's. I'll look up the statistics if prompted, but not at 1:50 in the morning.
Please do; at your leisure.

I've been on-line for the past two hours and haven't found any statistical or anecdotal information that gives a definitive, risk-factor ratio for fellatio vs cunnilingus in the transmission of STD's.

With the exception of herpes, which in all accounts is transmissible both ways: from genitals to mouth and from mouth to genitals, the general consensus seems to be that although possible to transmit other STD's both ways, the probability is very low.

On the surface, one would think that the mouth is more of a hostile environment and less of a home for STD's than are the genitals. And therefore might also think that transmitting a disease from mouth to genitals might pose less of a risk than from genitals to mouth. In any event, I wouldn't overlook a visual and smell test.

Hopefully, China Doll can provide more specific info. to put this issue to rest.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #9
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's one:

http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

Here's another:

http://www.positive.org/Home/faq/oral.html

And:

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...sexsafesex.htm

"The risk is primarily for the person performing the oral sex. Unless a partner has significant amounts of blood in his/her mouth, such as from dental surgery, oral sex is unlikely to expose the receptive partner to HIV."

"There is limited research to suggest that it may be possible for someone to acquire a gonorrheal throat infection while performing oral sex on a woman, but transmission in the other direction is relatively unlikely since the site of infection is the cervix -- a part of the female anatomy not reached during cunnilingus."

Old 10-31-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
some men like doing it! hello??
What she said.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #11
hetta26
BANNED

You look like her.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #12
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

It is not saliva that you need to worry about. Herpes is passed on form skin to skin contact.
As for 'getting a look for bumps and smells...' if you are already there...its probably to late.
I dont DATY everyone...its for the special ones
Old 11-13-2010, 07:28 AM   #13
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
I dont DATY everyone...its for the special ones

Me, too.

But damnnit, they're all special!

Huck
Old 11-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #14
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Herpes that are genital and herpes that show up on ones mouth as a cold sore are two differant versions of herpes and I believe you can not transfer them this way....besides that, what man is going to go through with an appointment while he has an open sore on his mouth?

I offer both BBBJ and DATY. I enjoy them both the same!
Old 11-13-2010, 10:04 AM   #15
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Herpes that are genital and herpes that show up on ones mouth as a cold sore are two differant versions of herpes and I believe you can not transfer them this way....
yes, two different types...BUT...can very much be passed between eachother. Another myth is that you can only get it with an active outbreak...also wrong.

So you are saying...if a guy shows up with a big ol herpe on his mouth...you would say...''no kissing...but feel free to DATY" hells no.

i work in the medical field and know more than i would like to about this subject.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women