Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #1
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews
Question ladies.....and gentlemenssss

Correct me if I am wrong, but if a client refuses to pay your rates and spends hours through texts trying to bargain and treat you like a swap meet. You not only never see them again, but you do not give them a good reference. Am I the bad guy for telling a provider what this client is really like. I feel like you pay what the provider asks, or you find another provider and not try and guilt them into only paying next to nothing. He wants a 30 min bbbjnqns for 60 dollars when my half hour rate is 100 and don't even do bbbjnqns for any appt under 1 hour and that's if I know and like them which is a select few. I want men and women's opinions.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

You are a great provider - so provide what you want, to whom you want, on whatever terms you want. Tell everyone else to take a leap. You don't have to accept any disrespect and you are certainly free to tell others when some low life tries to misuse you. This site is for communication within the hobby, and if someone can't accept that, then they should leave here.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #3
tonguebath
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I agree with BMM. I never balk or haggle with a provider. Pay up or move on, quickly.
tonguebath is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:33 PM   #4
tx05409
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man View Post
You are a great provider - so provide what you want, to whom you want, on whatever terms you want. Tell everyone else to take a leap. You don't have to accept any disrespect and you are certainly free to tell others when some low life tries to misuse you. This site is for communication within the hobby, and if someone can't accept that, then they should leave here.
I agree with Blue Moon……the guy needs to move on!
tx05409 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #5
greaton
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Guy needs to move on to the local truck stop and try finding a lot lizard.
greaton is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:47 PM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

unfortunately, this douchebag probably isn't on here and will miss reading about what a douchebag he is.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #7
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but if a client refuses to pay your rates and spends hours through texts trying to bargain and treat you like a swap meet. You not only never see them again, but you do not give them a good reference. Am I the bad guy for telling a provider what this client is really like. I feel like you pay what the provider asks, or you find another provider and not try and guilt them into only paying next to nothing. He wants a 30 min bbbjnqns for 60 dollars when my half hour rate is 100 and don't even do bbbjnqns for any appt under 1 hour and that's if I know and like them which is a select few. I want men and women's opinions.
The responsibility of well if you decide to play in the reference system is to give an honest one period not just if/when he's been a good boy. So...you're not wrong in telling the provider he could potentially try to haggle/bother for a lesser rate later on. If a former good client is exhibiting bad behavior you should be honest with the provider inquiring and then it's up to her to decide what she does with any info given. If he's worried about continuing to get a good reference maybe he shouldn't act like such a twat.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women