Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41329
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #1
Big Vanilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default I Give Up

I have been trying to take the plung into the hobby here for a while and I admit I am a bit nervous and somewhat picky when trying to choose a provider. I have tried on a few different occasions to make arrangements with a cpl different ladies and they tell me they need a DL and some other info one of which includes proof of employment and when I ask what proof of employment they want to see, since I am self employed, that is the end of the conversation and they stop responding to me... I don't get it... I can't see a lady until I have references but I can't get references until I see a validated provider. I refuse to see any ol skank off backpage and take a chance on getting robbed or busted besides, that won't help me get a reference anyway... I don't get it... Frustrated
Big Vanilla is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

You must be ULTRA picky!
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is a catch 22 problem, try checking providers who see a newbie. Post in requests and see if you get a response. Check the showcases, some list seeing newbies.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:39 PM   #4
Big Vanilla
Premium Access

I asked the ones I have contacted and they say they are newbie friendly... It is what it is I guess...
Old 09-20-2016, 07:35 PM   #5
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default My 2 cents

Just because a gal is newbie friendly, doesn't mean she isn't going to screen.

It sucks, but you can't get picky as a newbie. Take the plunge with someone who will screen you, and get a reference. Get a couple references, and newbie blues go away.

Maybe somebody will correct me, but I think having a board persona on here can help. Being on the board for a year and half, and still a newbie, not a good sign.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:46 PM   #6
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's a HUGE red flag
Why
Because you probably claim that you have no references but yet you've been on here for a year-and-a-half... What gives.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:32 PM   #7
alpha_trotters
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I have to agree with bilbo, just get some out of the way so you can get past the newbie stage. after that you can be as picky as you want and go after whatever tickles your fancy the best . Also I do not see a huge problem for having been around a while without dipping in, I can easily see it taking a long time for someone to go from making an account to getting their feet wet.
alpha_trotters is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:30 AM   #8
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me speak for myself when somebody approaches me via text via p.m. via phone call... And they have been a member for over a year-and-a-half and do not have one single reference whether it be a reference from New Jersey or BP or ter or Eros... That is a red flag!! Can it happen?? Absolutely, but it also could be an indication of a LEO account..from our perspective.
OXOXXX
SM
Old 09-21-2016, 06:48 AM   #9
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Lol @ asking for a Drivers License. Yeah, the chance of that happening is about as much as them keeping all their money from their pimps and finishing off their medical school degree.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:09 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Let me speak for myself when somebody approaches me via text via p.m. via phone call... And they have been a member for over a year-and-a-half and do not have one single reference whether it be a reference from New Jersey or BP or ter or Eros... That is a red flag!! Can it happen?? Absolutely, but it also could be an indication of a LEO account..from our perspective.
OXOXXX
SM
Hey sweetness, he did not say when he first started trying to meet. (Unless I missed it) Plus he could have been lurking, or you can be correct.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #11
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

In my entire history in the hobby, I have been asked to provide a DL exactly once, in-person, at the provider's room to confirm my P411 credentials, and it was a super-legit well loved touring girl who had just gotten caught up in all of the eccie board-hysteria about providing on the Kansas side of the state line.

Savannah (actually! I know, right?) makes a good point- guys who are unable to figure out how to get legit - that's a red flag to a girl in and of itself.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:23 AM   #12
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Hey sweetness, he did not say when he first started trying to meet. (Unless I missed it) Plus he could have been lurking, or you can be correct.
I did understand that..was just shedding a little light on how that can be perceived by a provider.. At that point..either I take the plunge or decline depending on how my questions are answered.
If the "math" adds up ..I go for ..if Not
I won't.
Thus far..my score card is GOOD.
But as we all know..it's a risky.
But I eat Risk for BREAKFAST!!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:03 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Big Vanilla,
As bilbo mentions, you do not have an active board persona.
This is a community that expects at least a bit of community involvement. OMG, an active persona on an internet board? You might get introduced to... umm, but that's why you're here isn't it?

As mentioned by others above, go through newbie screening with one of the gals because all gals on this board, and other boards, screen and there's no other way to get started.

Last, reread Savannah's comments. The gals have a valid concern about LEO issues. And, all the guys here understand and accept that.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:00 PM   #14
Big Vanilla
Premium Access

Thanks for all your help everyone, I'll take everything here in to consideration. I am not here to be a part of an online community, I am here to find a safe, upscale provider. Thanks again for all your input, I have made arrangements with a lady as of today so maybe things are looking up for me.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:04 PM   #15
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Hey BV..

I have been self-employed the majority of my adult life and I maintain a website and business land Line.Before the net I used Yellow pages.. Unless you are completely UTR;, I don't understand why you couldn't share said info.

The other keys are to be polite, open and respectful.
malwoody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women