Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161480
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453105
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48001
pyramider46370
bambino40654
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default going to place this here because I know many of you never read The Sandbox

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/te...ced-outlookcom
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

?? Sorry, but that is not a valid reason for posting something anywhere you like. JMHO
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

the thought process here is that many of the ladies (and maybe some of the guys) do not go to the sandbox for anything and I know many of them have Hotmail which could cause problems because many have Outlook too...

wannabe Mods proliferate many forums but never pull the string to be official no matter how many times it is suggested to them.....
.....if the staff wishes to move this item it is most certainly his right (and obligation) to do so

and for the record ===> a PM would have worked just fine without you showing your skinny little fingers didn't get caught between the keys tonight.....

you honestly never cease to amaze me and then try to use the "JMHO" addition (as did one of your friends from the past) to exonerate yourself...

sleep well
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:58 PM   #4
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Well I guess a real mod will decide where it should go. I was just surprised a former mod would ignore the rules so blatantly. I will sleep quite well, thank you, no 'exoneration' required. LOL
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

A Sandbox topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

God, if we had to issue warnings and/or infractions every time someone started a thread in the wrong forum we would never get anything done.

No rule was broken.

If you disagree, feel free to point out to me the rule that was broken in another thread.

The rules of the Forum Guidelines are linked below...

Forum Guidelines
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #6
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Media's issue:

The reporter's facts, but not supported outright: read the first sentence. Then her opinion, read the second sentence

"Hotmail is still the largest provider of online email, with more than 300 million users. But in the coolness department, it's maybe a step up from AOL."

In my opinion, both sentences should have cited at least one if not two authorities.

Also in my viewpoint, while hotmail may have the largest number of accounts, without some supporting data, that doesn't mean that hotmail traffic is greater than any other email service as the report implies.

And to clarify just a bit on the conversion from HM to Outlook, I think that any user's hotmail address will remain intact, but what the user will see when logging in is the new Outlook website....and I am positive that Microsoft will do it's darnedest to get use HM users to start using @outlook.com

My primary concern no matter what:

Can Microsoft make Outlook.com any more user friendly and user secure and reduce the hacking of HM/Outlook address books. Not that Gmail is significantly more secure than Yahoo, Excite, AOL, etc.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #7
phillyintexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It my understanding that MS is going to initially push hard to have people "roll over" their hotmail accounts to @outlook.com. At some point down the road (could be several years) they plan of doing away with the @hotmail.com option. However, a roll over will only work for accounts that don't have the outlook.com address reserved. Just in case I've already setup accounts on @outlook.com to mirror others I have in hotmail/yahoo/gmail--that way I also have the option to use @outlook.com with the same account names if they offer enough features.
phillyintexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #8
phillyintexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dennis,

BTW: Thanks for putiing this info out there. If people take the action now before the "mass migration" they'll be able to reserve the email addresses they want.
phillyintexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I intentionally kept away from Outlook back in the day because of all the hacking and spoofing from Outlook address books. Kept my life simple.

And I miss the old Hotmail. Just barebones and basic.

Don't want to budge from it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women