Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 07:00 PM   #1
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 377
Default Time management

I am always amazed with people and how they manage time. You make a plan hours in advance and everything is perfect. Then 30 minutes before the time of the meeting it becomes a disaster. I know after 40 years of managing a company I should know it is not possible for 2 people to be on time after it is planned in advance.
I know there is something wrong with me as I am on time 99% of the time.
I need to accept others for being late and be patient. You are right I am the only one that has no other things to do but wait on others that cannot plan to be on time.
I am just a bad person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Now I feel better. I will enjoy another Eagle Rare.
At least I kept my commitment and set in front of the motel looking like someone waiting on a fix.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:15 PM   #2
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

I agree, HD. What those people are saying is, "My time is worth way more than your's because I'm special and you're not."
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:48 PM   #3
bear1222
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

What a great idea, being on TIME.
Being late, shows lack of manners and professionalism.

Goes a long ways toward a great meeting or just an okay meeting.
bear1222 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:16 PM   #4
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Well be warned we are getting peop!e now on eccie that were backpage providers and had pimps. She also used names of others that would vouch for her that are friends of mine so I will not review or call names as this dumbass mistake is on me.
I am just disappointed in how the hobby has gone to such a low.
I was not smart and lowered my standards.
Not again.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:00 PM   #5
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

It’s not just the hobby. It’s in business, too. I fall all over myself apologizing if I’m five minutes late, which is quite rare. Some people who should know better think nothing of being 30 minutes late and not even calling to give a heads up, or mentioning it when they get there. It is mind boggling.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:44 AM   #6
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Me to, I am always on time. Hell I can tell someone days in advance what time I'll be there, and I'm there within 15 minutes or so of time I told them. Granted I do drive for a living and I'm guessing on traffic and other stops before them. If I can do that, then Providers should be able to be on Time! Yet I know that some are Always late, gets old..
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:45 AM   #7
Cassmann
Premium Access

Watch "Women" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/lv3xClkNwRI
Old 08-04-2018, 08:47 AM   #8
Cassmann
Premium Access

Not sure if link will work, but cute song a friend sent me, maybe make ole Harley smile
Old 08-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #9
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are not early you are late. I am the type that goes above and beyond when I set something up. I understand everyone has emergencies that do happen, yet I find in most cases it is poor planning on some peoples part.
Yes I too have noticed "a different crowd" on eccie lately I often suggest they try BP. I have heard rumors a version of it exists if you like to take chances.
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:21 PM   #10
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

No wise ass remarks from me on this one. Shit happens but this is the age of cellphones. A simple call goes a long way.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 05:50 AM   #11
mudrunner
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

99% of the time i'm notoriously on time. If i or we say that 5 is a good time, i'm usually there 455. Few things annoy me more than people being late,be it in personal life, work related or the hobby. Like HID said, a simple call goes a long way.
mudrunner is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:35 AM   #12
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Personally, I don’t think people plan. Often we make plans then sometimes something interferes with that. I make plans one week in advance with a follow up couple days before meet up until a 12 hr window letting lady of interest know my schedule. Considering I work with the God awful public with a schedule. People like to make others work around their schedule. They come when they want to, they don’t follow directions, and most of all the fuckers don’t fuckin listen.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #13
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Thanks for all the comments. Good to know it is just not me. Remember karma is a bitch.
I remember a lady from ok that I scheduled with a few days in advance and was assured she was on the way and on time and assured me I would be her first.I arrived on time text her I was there. Waited about 10 mins and called and she said I am sorry but could I give her a little more time. She said her last client was almost ready to leave. I started laughing and said sure and drove off. Yes and hour later the texts were still coming and letting me know what an SOB I was. Took her hooker money and bought me a new golf club. It is still with me when I have the urge to play.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:44 PM   #14
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I have always been told to be early and never make someone wait on you that it is rude so I have done my best over the years to be on time.
In return I expect someone I'm going to meet to also be on time but when dealing with women I have been waiting on them my entire life.
If its a first meeting there is always some jitters and excitement involved and even anticipation and when it comes to the hobby world that just amplifies itself because your thinking why is she late...Then all sorts of things run thru your mind...
So it is definitely not good to have to wait !
wildwooly1 is online now   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #15
Massageport
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Lol Being on time is one thing but what about a text or call on same day as contact. I have received text 3 days later.
Massageport is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women