Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Politics & celebrities, then and now

What do Peter Lorre, Marlene Dietrich, Oskar Homolka, Albert Einstein, Werner Kemplerer, Bertoldt Brecht, Sigmund Freud, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder, and Thomas Mann have in common?

How about this question? What do Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman have in common?

One group fled their home country when the Nazis took over and the other group said that they were going to flee their country when Bush was elected president. One group suffered and the other group lied.

Just a thought.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What do Peter Lorre, Marlene Dietrich, Oskar Homolka, Albert Einstein, Werner Kemplerer, Bertoldt Brecht, Sigmund Freud, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder, and Thomas Mann have in common?

How about this question? What do Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman have in common?

One group fled their home country when the Nazis took over and the other group said that they were going to flee their country when Bush was elected president. One group suffered and the other group lied.

Just a thought.
What the fuck are you talking about Admiral? These events have what in common? That label on your scrip bottle says one every 7 days.....not 7 every day. Double check in the future.

And, did Rush Limbaugh lie when he promised to move to Costa Rica if the ACA passed? I don't listen so I can't say for sure, but when you tuned in today, was the big fat drug addict broadcasting from San Jose?

Dunce.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I was reading something....you should try it sometime.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Of coursed Limbaugh lied.............but he isn't an elected official...

More importantly, do you think President Obama lie to the American public ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What the fuck are you talking about Admiral? These events have what in common? That label on your scrip bottle says one every 7 days.....not 7 every day. Double check in the future.

And, did Rush Limbaugh lie when he promised to move to Costa Rica if the ACA passed? I don't listen so I can't say for sure, but when you tuned in today, was the big fat drug addict broadcasting from San Jose?

Dunce.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:29 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

And Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman are elected officials? Think, think, think before you post.

You're as stupid as your buddy.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:32 PM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
And Alec Baldwin, Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Eddie Vedder, and Robert Altman are elected officials? Think, think, think before you post.

You're as stupid as your fellow buffoon buddy.
Fixed it fer ya!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:17 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I dint give a fuck about celebrities, liars ir otherwise.....DID OBSMA LIE???
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:10 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I was reading something....you should try it sometime.
Your teleprompter?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:16 AM   #9
novacain
RETIRED

Quote:

No more than baby Bush, Clinton, big Bush, Regan, Carter, Ford, Nixon(biggest liar out of those listed), Johnson, Kennedy............ ect, ect, ect.

Lies sort of come with being a politician.
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:08 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're as stupid as your buddy.
I have to say Timmie you've impressed me with your utter stupidity. Are any of those people public officials? NO! What did I say they were? Celebrities is what I said they were but you forgot that in less than 10 seconds.

So now, why don't you get your head in the game and out of your ass. Try to write something relevant this time.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #11
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

taking something out of context ...great way to dodge the Limbaugh question JD.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:51 AM   #12
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
I dint give a fuck about celebrities, liars ir otherwise.....DID OBSMA LIE???
Yes, he did, and it was unfortunate. But, he had the best interests of the American people at heart when he said it, and should have told the American people you can keep your insurance if it meets our new, higher standards. It is tedious that you people keep bringing it up all the time. It's over - learn to live with it.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:30 PM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

When you put a "period" to the end of the sentence the accepted meaning is an absolute. Why don't you face it, Obama lied. He lied openly and with the purpose of tricking Congress. I won't say the American people because he doesn't care about what the American people want or think. His crime is far worse than Richard Nixon's. Nixon lied to protect his staff which he could have punished himself but that wasn't good enough for the democrats. Now this guy lied right to the American people and he did in order to pass not just any law but Obamacare. Obama should be impeached in accordance with the Watergate articles drawn up by Sam Irvin and his disgraced staffer Hillary Rodham.

As for as the Limbaugh nonsense, I saw a veiled charge and not a question. Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:07 PM   #14
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
As for as the Limbaugh nonsense, I saw a veiled charge and not a question. Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked.
comment about the OP ....ok, who gives a fuck what celebrities say.

....and wouldn't you flee the country if Nazis were taking over?

now what about that Limbaugh dodge?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
novacain
RETIRED

Quote:
Since this is my thread I expect you to comment about the OP before any "questions" get asked.
Hitler much............... oh wait, Hitler didn't allow questions, damn JD you can't even meet the standards of that asshole.

As to your first post which failed to make any sort of a point, I'll make it for you.
That first group had no choice but to flee their country or else face death for their dissent of Hitlers world view, which allowed for zero dissent in any form or fashion.

The second group lived (and still live) in a country so great, that they could voice their dissent for the next elected president, by saying they would leave the country. Their worst punishment for that vocal and public dissent, having some asshat's on an SHMB call them liars. Try any of that in Hitlers Germany and see just what happens.

Now as to Obama's "crime" being far worse than Nixion's crime's(notice plural, meaning more than one). Here's my question: Is your head so far up the elephants ass that you honestly believe that shit, or are you really just that ignorant?

Oh and before you try to spin this off, do I think Obama is a good president, No I do not.
novacain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women