Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 10:39 PM   #1
sexyalicia.lee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 60321
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cant believe this just happened

Indallas2009 theeroticreview.com
staff edit: under no circumstances is it ok to post a p411 member information - Mojo
This guy stayed at my house for an hour and 45 min he gave me 200 i told him he owes me 300 and he got mad saying im trying to shake him down omg i dont understand he said because we didnt play the entire time and we talked a lot of the time ive never had to go thru this and he tries to knock me over to get out of my door so he doesnt have to pay saying im despicable and he's going to write a bad review on me lol i have never had to go thru this and im a very nice person but i dont like for someone to come from new york and try and get over on me and then try and ruin my reputation. smh If i was wrong let me know but i dont think i was??????
sexyalicia.lee is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:17 AM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Did you try to post a link to his p411 handle?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:40 AM   #3
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyalicia.lee View Post
Indallas2009 theeroticreview.com
staff edit: under no circumstances is it ok to post a p411 member information - Mojo
This guy stayed at my house for an hour and 45 min he gave me 200 i told him he owes me 300 and he got mad saying im trying to shake him down omg i dont understand he said because we didnt play the entire time and we talked a lot of the time ive never had to go thru this and he tries to knock me over to get out of my door so he doesnt have to pay saying im despicable and he's going to write a bad review on me lol i have never had to go thru this and im a very nice person but i dont like for someone to come from new york and try and get over on me and then try and ruin my reputation. smh If i was wrong let me know but i dont think i was??????

I am sorry this happened to you hun. If you made an agreement that the donation was 300 then that's what it should of been. Donations aren't supposed to be for anything other than time. With that said him trying to knock you over and calling you negative things and threatening to write a bad review is ABSOLUTLEY not your fault.

Big Hugs Sweetie! Keep your chin up
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:12 AM   #4
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry for the misfortune; but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Did you try to post a link to his p411 handle?
yup!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:57 AM   #5
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Alicia you've been here for a while now and you know very well that posting a p411 members information is a no no.

Bridgette quoting it is not the brightest idea either.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:21 AM   #6
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

For the future, it's your responsibility to:

1) Get the payment up front.
Gina says that she won't get involved in this type of payment issue and that it's our responsibility to get payment up front.
If you had done this, you would have known you'd been paid for ONE HOUR and would have had to discuss it with him if you "thought" he was extending to 1.5 hours.

2) Keep track of the time and keep the session on track.
Don't let him chit-chat his time away.
Move towards completion when his time is almost up.
When the time IS UP, let him know!

Your rate is $200 for an hour so he probably thought all of the extra time was on the house.

It sounds like you let the time get out of control and then tried to charge him for the overage.

Did you give him any timing alerts?

Like after talking for 15 minutes saying "Let's go back to the bedroom and get comfortable."

Or after his hour was up saying "Our time is up, so let's try your favorite activity now." letting him go over 5-10 minutes. (not 45)

FROM THE P411 WEBSITE:
Our policy is that it's the providers' responsibility to get paid in full, at the beginning of the session. Failure to do so, opens you up to confusion, miscommunication and just plain old "getting burned".

We do not, under any circumstance, get involved in fee disputes that arise when a provider fails to collect the entire fee, at the beginning of the visit, and put it away somewhere safe.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #7
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Alicia you've been here for a while now and you know very well that posting a p411 members information is a no no.

Bridgette quoting it is not the brightest idea either.

Goodness I am sorry.
<<<Hides in her corner of shame
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #8
VoodooChilde01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't understand why guys do this. Pay the money. Its surely not worth getting into a physical altercation about. Any hobbiest should go with extra money just in case you want to tip, buy some more menu items, etc.. I do this to have fun, not a bunch of dram, so I don't get why a guy would bring that into the situation. To me, its being respectful and also about making sure everybody has a good time. If we go over time by at least 10-15 minutes, i always offer to pay or just do a nice tip. This hobby is not cheap.....if a guy is looking for cheap there are other options. To me, this is completely the guys fault. Sorry, you had to deal with that.
VoodooChilde01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:32 AM   #9
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
Goodness I am sorry.
<<<Hides in her corner of shame
You need a spanking
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:47 AM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

what HoneyRose said...

it depends on many factors.. did you agree on a fee before the session began? I can see the guy's POV about conversation.. I always keep conversation to a minimum before "the good stuff".. when that is completed, and if there is time left, that's when conversation can flow freely.. then there are no hard feelings or shorted donations.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:01 PM   #11
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

When a guy overstays, I blame the provider. You body, your session and your responsibilities to keep the session on track.

Unless you both AGREED to that amount of time for that amount of money, then he is a jerk. If not and you allowed him to stay and you set your own self up for that bad review.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #12
VoodooChilde01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
what HoneyRose said...

it depends on many factors.. did you agree on a fee before the session began? I can see the guy's POV about conversation.. I always keep conversation to a minimum before "the good stuff".. when that is completed, and if there is time left, that's when conversation can flow freely.. then there are no hard feelings or shorted donations.
I agree. There is a lot of variables. However, getting physical, in a bad way, is never an acceptable way to settle a disagreement about the agreed upon amount. A provider asking for more money if a guy stays say more than 20 or 30 minutes over should be expected and to be honest a decent guy should expect this and be prepared to offer the money or just give a tip. My experience has been that most providers i have stayed past the allotted time with, declined the extra money, unless it was say 30 or more minutes after. However, I would expect them to take the money, as they should. For me, its not work an extra $50 or 100 dollars to get into an argument over. Then again, I purposely watch my time myself and make sure I am out when the time is done or at most 10-15 minutes after. I hobby for fun and no drama. I can always go make more money, I don't want to go make more stress in my life and hobbying is there to remove stress. :-) Just my two cents.
VoodooChilde01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:13 PM   #13
WOMBAT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Plus 1 with Honey.

However there was no need for him to be a dick.
WOMBAT is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:48 AM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

I have known Alicia for a few years both in and out of eccie - great provider and a very great person. Sadly, I think it all goes down to what he agreed to during the session- if it was a 200 hr incall and all activities were done in the first hour and the remaining 45 mins you guys mutually chatted - I think it's on the provider to set the tone and say hey it's been an hour extra time will cost this amount- I have had so many sessions where the lady enters my home - we have a few drinks -talk but we mutually know the clock doesn't start until we hit the bedroom.
Look at it this way - what if a hobbyist visits a provider for a 30 min session and the first 15 mins she's telling the hobbyist about her day and her experience on eccie - you wouldn't think it would be fair if the provider than said well enough about me - we only have 15 mins remaining!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:18 PM   #15
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You are such a beautiful young lady, sorry to hear that any harm has come to you.
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women