Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2015, 09:00 PM   #1
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Advice on Taking Pictures

I'd like to ask if there is some good way to mention to providers I want to see that I'd like to take pictures. I shoot with a top of the line Canon 5D Mark III. I've been taking pictures of dancers at some of the clubs who want professional pictures, and elsewhere.

Are there picture friendly providers? Is it better to charge a fee for pictures instead of trading? I ask because a provider brought up the idea of a trade.

Thanks
Big Guitar Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:06 PM   #2
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Some charge for it (videos, too) some don't. Just ask her; you won't be the first or last guy to ask her. I see more ads saying pics allowed for a fee than no pics allowed.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #3
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't trade service but love taking new photos always keeping my profile up to date is important!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:57 AM   #4
koseylee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Just ask. I like to do photos too. A lot of ladies actually enjoy modeling. I usually send them the best shots afterward and many end up in their ads or showcases. Ine provider here has a showcase made up entirely of shots I took of her over several meetings.
koseylee is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:06 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

All you can do is ask the provider if you can take pics, and the worse she can do is say no. But, it is a good idea to ask before you set up a session appointment to let her know what you want as opposed to showing up with your camera and asking her when you walk in the door.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Asking individual ladies is best, especially if you've been their client. Everyone's different but the rules I follow when I get the house to myself to shoot are

1. Ladies I've seen (the only ones I'll ask who may not show their faces).

2. Well reviewed ladies who show their faces, whom I find attractive, and who do not employ professional photographers.

Some people simply post an open call, but I'd never step on the folks trying to make their living with a camera.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 03:55 PM   #7
Damnthetorpedoes
Gaining Momentum

Thanks for asking the question. I've been wondering about this myself.

It seems that there aren't a lot of glamor shots in showcases even with the women who show their faces.

I can understand why a provider wouldn't want to take pictures, but those like you would see in Playboy back in the 70's can be titillating without showing too much.

I wanted to ask for some one who is picture friendly (ordered my wife a bunch of play ware before she left now I want to see it on somebody), but figured it was too soon to request something like that.
Damnthetorpedoes is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:22 PM   #8
Damnthetorpedoes
Gaining Momentum

Is this a subject providers don't want to discuss?
Damnthetorpedoes is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:45 PM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Some providers allow pics, while others want to charge extra, sometimes, almost as much as the session itself depending on the number of pics, still ones that will allow some hobbyists to take pics while others they give the cold shoulder to.

Then there are the ones will will not allow pics period, or so they say, anyway. I have come across a few providers who were adamant about no pics, saying that is their rule for everyone, when in fact, she does allow a guy or two who she trusts to take pics and next thing you know, in no time, those pics are distributed to other hobbyists!

Like I said earlier in this thread, all you can do is ask, worse she can say is no. Going back to the original question, I have had a few providers that I have seen trade her services for pics. Why providers are not answering, I have no clue.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:42 PM   #10
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Some providers allow pics, while others want to charge extra, sometimes, almost as much as the session itself depending on the number of pics, still ones that will allow some hobbyists to take pics while others they give the cold shoulder to.

Then there are the ones will will not allow pics period, or so they say, anyway. I have come across a few providers who were adamant about no pics, saying that is their rule for everyone, when in fact, she does allow a guy or two who she trusts to take pics and next thing you know, in no time, those pics are distributed to other hobbyists!

Like I said earlier in this thread, all you can do is ask, worse she can say is no. Going back to the original question, I have had a few providers that I have seen trade her services for pics. Why providers are not answering, I have no clue.
I don't barter much, but I do offer any gent who likes to play naughty photographer, an opportunity to do so, using my camera if he wants. Gotta love role play!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:46 AM   #11
VoodooChilde01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by koseylee View Post
Just ask. I like to do photos too. A lot of ladies actually enjoy modeling. I usually send them the best shots afterward and many end up in their ads or showcases. Ine provider here has a showcase made up entirely of shots I took of her over several meetings.
Most will do exactly this. I do the exact some thing, although I have found its a good idea to have them bring several outfits etc, and have a good environment to shoot it.
VoodooChilde01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:08 PM   #12
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

When I was active on the old ASPD site I'd be approached about pictures for trade. But I preferred to get paid. So I wonder what you guys who take pictures think about this. So when I took pro pictures with my Canon DSLR and Novatron Monolights and edited the pictures in Photoshop, I charged $300. Alot of times the provider whom I was shooting would say something like: "Maybe we could trade, since $300 is my rate." I always preferred to get the money, but if I wanted to see her anyway, I'd say ok, sure. That's how it was then. Don't know if it's like this today because I've been out of the hobby for 6 years.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:36 PM   #13
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guitar Guy View Post
When I was active on the old ASPD site I'd be approached about pictures for trade. But I preferred to get paid. So I wonder what you guys who take pictures think about this. So when I took pro pictures with my Canon DSLR and Novatron Monolights and edited the pictures in Photoshop, I charged $300. Alot of times the provider whom I was shooting would say something like: "Maybe we could trade, since $300 is my rate." I always preferred to get the money, but if I wanted to see her anyway, I'd say ok, sure. That's how it was then. Don't know if it's like this today because I've been out of the hobby for 6 years.

As with anything, there are those who will and those who won't. Just as there are those who might view this as some kinda veiled advertisement, looking for ladies who would. I dunno, maybe the ISO is the best place for gents looking to barter?
Old 07-30-2015, 03:39 PM   #14
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I dunno, maybe the ISO is the best place for gents looking to barter?
No, Ms. Milyen, I think it belongs right here, and I'd be surprised if it was moved, as it's an interesting thread, and belongs here, judging by the replies.
Old 07-30-2015, 03:51 PM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guitar Guy View Post
No, Ms. Milyen, I think it belongs right here, and I'd be surprised if it was moved, as it's an interesting thread, and belongs here, judging by the replies.

Hey, I don't make the rules, thank goodness!

Photographers have hit me up in all kind of ways, but gents trying to make a buck off of what I do for a living, and get themselves some free sex on top of that, are not my thing. Other ladies may be thrilled... And, other gents looking for something specific, or bartering under the guise of advice, might not take too kindly to you being allowed to get away with it. Folks offering services to anyone, kinda got to post in another forum as well...... Again.... Rock on, hon.

If you get RTM'd and moved, it wasn't me. LOL I was just trying to let ya know. Peace!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women