Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162591
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48448
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM   #1
412turbo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Red face High dollar girls

It's hard to justify this hobby and lately the $3-400 girls are the new $100 girls of the 2010 era. That said, are girls north of $500 really worth it? Is it really just an hour or are they letting you stay for a lot longer? Looks aside, is their attitude, location, punctuality on point?
412turbo is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:21 AM   #2
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

nearly nothing is on point these days. There are a few good ladies out there but they are in the High dollar range. time is time, rarely you might find a gem who has zero awareness of time and lets you stay longer but that is relatively rare these days. if you have high standards then i suggest that you pony up and pay the price otherwise you will certainly be disappointed. if you happen to find a rare gem that hits the sweet spot on price, good communication, punctual, hot and a great time please share with the rest of us who are in the eternal search for greatness.
mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:51 AM   #3
celric
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

100% how I have been feeling and agree With mm here. I think the lack of options has allowed the price to increase substantially in the last 2 years.
celric is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #4
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by celric View Post
100% how I have been feeling and agree With mm here. I think the lack of options has allowed the price to increase substantially in the last 2 years.

Two way street. Girls with GPS start to charge more, because the horny mongers are more than happy to pay premium price for dollar store goods.

IMO Pittsburgh is dead. I spend most of my monger budget on traveling now. Better value to the dollar, and as a boon, vacation too
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #5
CamWizard96
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

The sad part is that the Burgh's considered one of the best cities for hobbying by Google lmao. If it's dead here, then what's it like anywhere else?

I agree with the others that you'll have to pony up the cash. These women all have the option to go on OF or some other site to rake in cash hand over fist without leaving their bedroom. It's a seller's market at this point.
CamWizard96 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #6
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Onlyfans plays a large part, too.

Why risk your health and safety with a John when you can get a dozen Johns to send you money for a video?

Heck, as much as I hate it, every girl who has moved over to an online onlyfans model is smart. It's not the best decision for us, but it's the most sound decision that they can make.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #7
celric
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Onlyfans plays a large part, too.

Why risk your health and safety with a John when you can get a dozen Johns to send you money for a video?

Heck, as much as I hate it, every girl who has moved over to an online onlyfans model is smart. It's not the best decision for us, but it's the most sound decision that they can make.
My impression, and I have confirmed this with a few girls, is that OF is actually not that much money and difficult to make good money off of. So I don't think that's the main driver.

I really think there's just more men than women.
celric is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #8
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
IMO Pittsburgh is dead. I spend most of my monger budget on traveling now. Better value to the dollar, and as a boon, vacation too
Yep. AMPs are the only thing widely available here that are (mostly) worth the money. Pittsburgh is a barren wasteland w/r/t the hobby.

Also, no pussy is worth $500/hr. Any trip to Europe, Canada, or hell, even Florida will drive that point home.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:03 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I’ve seen my share of High Dollar Hotties over the years. When I was doing that, I didn’t worry about the money. Now that I’m a senior citizen, I wouldnt say certain Hos aren’t worth the money, it’s more that getting my rocks off isn’t worth spending that much. The older you get, the wiser you get.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:53 PM   #10
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I was a big fan of Miami Companions back in the day. Amazing top notch talent, visiting the Burgh regularly, always 300/hour. (Sigh)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ve seen my share of High Dollar Hotties over the years. When I was doing that, I didn’t worry about the money. Now that I’m a senior citizen, I wouldnt say certain Hos aren’t worth the money, it’s more that getting my rocks off isn’t worth spending that much. The older you get, the wiser you get.
An ebbing libido results in a fatter wallet.
Old Today, 05:09 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
An ebbing libido results in a fatter wallet.
I guess it’s ebbing somewhat. But I would say it’s more laziness. I have no desire to play the Indy hooker fandango as it is today. A trip to Sky more than satisfies my libido nowadays.

BTW, welcome back. Seemed like a longtime. Jacuzzme too
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #13
jdr3130
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I was a big fan of Miami Companions back in the day. Amazing top notch talent, visiting the Burgh regularly, always 300/hour. (Sigh)
Agreed! MC was the best. Mostly smoking hot American babes and great sex. It's worth remembering that $300 in 2000 (i.e. when I started seeing MC girls) is over $500 today.

I have to respectfully disagree with the earlier statement that Pittsburgh is dead. I could easily make two appointments/week with traveling girls in the $350-500/hr range. My satisfaction rate (as in yes, I would definitely see her again) is above 90% thanks mainly to TER and the occasional recommendation from OPs here. I post as many reviews as I can of the girls I see and hope that they help others here. I'd like to see a few more Eastern European and American hotties come through here but the Latinas are generally outstanding. Happy hunting!
jdr3130 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 06:06 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr3130 View Post
Agreed! MC was the best. Mostly smoking hot American babes and great sex. It's worth remembering that $300 in 2000 (i.e. when I started seeing MC girls) is over $500 today.

I have to respectfully disagree with the earlier statement that Pittsburgh is dead. I could easily make two appointments/week with traveling girls in the $350-500/hr range. My satisfaction rate (as in yes, I would definitely see her again) is above 90% thanks mainly to TER and the occasional recommendation from OPs here. I post as many reviews as I can of the girls I see and hope that they help others here. I'd like to see a few more Eastern European and American hotties come through here but the Latinas are generally outstanding. Happy hunting!
Well, if youre comfortable sharing your info with Agencies that’s great. I did that and got burnt big time. Live and learn I guess. But the local talent has dried up. And the few that are around, it takes RL info or a deposit. Or both. I don’t know how long you’ve been hobbying in PGH, but it’s completely different now than about 10yrs ago. Looking at your review total, you’ve been quite active in two years. Congrats.
Old Today, 06:18 PM   #15
lustylad
Premium Access

If I hobbied like jdr, I'd be broke and my dick would fall off.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women