Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Evolution of a John..... Why sites like ECCIE have value far beyond what most tend to see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Many of us are curious how a fat old toad like Whispers scores all the hot women he brags about.
I hear this all the time from the ignorant.... The cure for ignorance is education and knowledge. It is the answer to the question posed.

So many here tend to act like an ECCIE Whore is the pinnacle of the whore experience. When guys discover ECCIE or a site like it they become overly enamored with it. It's a shame that their evolution ends there.

A John typically realizes Whores are available through TV or Movies becoming aware of Streetwalkers.

Next is exposure to Massage Parlors, AMPs and in some market the existence of Bordellos/WhoreHouses.

Along the way they discovered the Ads in papers and eventually sites like BackPage....

They stumble along until they discover a review site and it's very unfortunate that their development ends there.

The socials, parties, CoEd forums and interaction via PMs stunts their growth and development and tends to trap them in a whore based world.......

The next logical step for young pussy hotter than the average Whore has been strip clubs. The problem with most guys perception of strippers and the club scene is that it has to be expensive. Guys that have the most luck in Strip Clubs getting strippers to see them and fuck them outside of the clubs have Self Confidence and can handle rejection. Strip Clubs are not expensive if you simply ask and have no problem being told No... Because you do hear a lot of NOs.... The problem with NOT asking is that you can never hear the YES's that would come....

National Media Attention in the last few years has really caused the SB market to explode as well.... It takes more of an investment in time and Self Confidence to be successful but currently offers the greatest source of young and hot pussy willing to play....

Streetwalkers - $20 to $120 per service

Massage Parlors/AMPs - $80 to $200 for a massage with service

ECCIE Whores - $200 to $400 per hour multiple services

Strippers - $200 to $300 for 3 to 7 hours (shift) multiple services

Sugar Babies Per Meet - Lots of whores here pretending to be Sugar Babies. There is still value here though. A Meet is usually 2 to 4 hours and will be $100 to $400..... These are not what true Sugar Babies is....

Sugar Babies Allowance - You see a few whores in this mix still pretending but find a lot of young ladies with expectations too many guys will give in to... $200 to $600 a week gets you 1 or 2 nights a week of multiple services.... Many are turned into full fledged whores by the guys they meet.... Some can be salvaged....

Sugar Babies Support/Mentor-ship - This is where the treasures lie and where very natural relationships evolve.... There are many young women seeking "experiences" that young men seem to not be interested in providing. They want to go places, see shows, enjoy fine dining... Many have interests in the Arts... Some want to travel..... If you think about it these are simply the normal dreams and aspirations of growing up. The problem being that younger men, 18-34 it seems, don't realize this and provide it...They do not fulfill the ladies dreams and we get a chance....... These are more "lifestyle" arrangements meaning if you are the kind of guy that enjoys doing these things it is not hard to have a young lady to do them with that shows her appreciation to you more often and for longer than any other category I've mentioned..... 2-3 nights a week and a weekend a month is typical

All of these different experiences can be learned here on ECCIE.... There are forums locally for strip clubs and a national Sugar Baby Forum and there are guys at the top of their games that have contributed a ton of information in every forum....

It pays to check out the forums of other cities as well.... Houston and Dallas has excellent stripper info available for example.....

In all of these forums you will find lessons from guys that seldom post that know more about the subjects than you can imagine... Try PMs.... Many of these guys will share and mentor someone willing to ask....

No matter what level of P4P you are interested in there is information here on this site for you. Don't let your ignorance be the reason you pay more and experience less.... Make an informed decision not just about WHICH whore to see but how you want to play the game....

How do I score all the cheap hot pussy I do? It's not just talked about.... Many of the guys as well as whores have met women with me at parties and socials..... I've introduced dozens of girls to ECCIE over the years and shared 100+ privately with the guys I've met here....

I score that hot young pussy because I was not satisfied being ignorant.... I found ASPD and ECCIE (and other sites as well) and absorbed every bit of information I could and tailored it to my personality.... I learned.....

That knowledge led to lot of success with P4P

Those experiences.. the sheer volume of them over the years.... also gave me much more personal confidence that finds it's way into interaction with women in general....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #2
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

How can you say score when you pay for it? You should come up with a better term.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
GeminiGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
How can you say score when you pay for it? You should come up with a better term.
I'd like to understand this too...I assume you are not paying for every single girl you are sexing, correct? I mean; otherwise, the answer to "why can an old fat guy get laid by hot girls" is simple...money. Please advise...
GeminiGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
Whispers

Quote:
"Score" is the term used in the question posed by the ignorant one that prompted the thread.

Although pussy is paid for in some fashion in all the categories I mention the method of payment does not have to be cash in hand.

It's a common term used... I just had lunch with a guy that said he "scored a great deal" on a used Maserati....
Old 04-12-2017, 01:56 PM   #5
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I hear this all the time from the ignorant.... The cure for ignorance is education and knowledge. It is the answer to the question posed.

So many here tend to act like an ECCIE Whore is the pinnacle of the whore experience. When guys discover ECCIE or a site like it they become overly enamored with it. It's a shame that their evolution ends there.

A John typically realizes Whores are available through TV or Movies becoming aware of Streetwalkers.

Next is exposure to Massage Parlors, AMPs and in some market the existence of Bordellos/WhoreHouses.

Along the way they discovered the Ads in papers and eventually sites like BackPage....

They stumble along until they discover a review site and it's very unfortunate that their development ends there.

The socials, parties, CoEd forums and interaction via PMs stunts their growth and development and tends to trap them in a whore based world.......

The next logical step for young pussy hotter than the average Whore has been strip clubs. The problem with most guys perception of strippers and the club scene is that it has to be expensive. Guys that have the most luck in Strip Clubs getting strippers to see them and fuck them outside of the clubs have Self Confidence and can handle rejection. Strip Clubs are not expensive if you simply ask and have no problem being told No... Because you do hear a lot of NOs.... The problem with NOT asking is that you can never hear the YES's that would come....

National Media Attention in the last few years has really caused the SB market to explode as well.... It takes more of an investment in time and Self Confidence to be successful but currently offers the greatest source of young and hot pussy willing to play....

Streetwalkers - $20 to $120 per service

Massage Parlors/AMPs - $80 to $200 for a massage with service

ECCIE Whores - $200 to $400 per hour multiple services

Strippers - $200 to $300 for 3 to 7 hours (shift) multiple services

Sugar Babies Per Meet - Lots of whores here pretending to be Sugar Babies. There is still value here though. A Meet is usually 2 to 4 hours and will be $100 to $400..... These are not what true Sugar Babies is....

Sugar Babies Allowance - You see a few whores in this mix still pretending but find a lot of young ladies with expectations too many guys will give in to... $200 to $600 a week gets you 1 or 2 nights a week of multiple services.... Many are turned into full fledged whores by the guys they meet.... Some can be salvaged....

Sugar Babies Support/Mentor-ship - This is where the treasures lie and where very natural relationships evolve.... There are many young women seeking "experiences" that young men seem to not be interested in providing. They want to go places, see shows, enjoy fine dining... Many have interests in the Arts... Some want to travel..... If you think about it these are simply the normal dreams and aspirations of growing up. The problem being that younger men, 18-34 it seems, don't realize this and provide it...They do not fulfill the ladies dreams and we get a chance....... These are more "lifestyle" arrangements meaning if you are the kind of guy that enjoys doing these things it is not hard to have a young lady to do them with that shows her appreciation to you more often and for longer than any other category I've mentioned..... 2-3 nights a week and a weekend a month is typical

All of these different experiences can be learned here on ECCIE.... There are forums locally for strip clubs and a national Sugar Baby Forum and there are guys at the top of their games that have contributed a ton of information in every forum....

It pays to check out the forums of other cities as well.... Houston and Dallas has excellent stripper info available for example.....

In all of these forums you will find lessons from guys that seldom post that know more about the subjects than you can imagine... Try PMs.... Many of these guys will share and mentor someone willing to ask....

No matter what level of P4P you are interested in there is information here on this site for you. Don't let your ignorance be the reason you pay more and experience less.... Make an informed decision not just about WHICH whore to see but how you want to play the game....

How do I score all the cheap hot pussy I do? It's not just talked about.... Many of the guys as well as whores have met women with me at parties and socials..... I've introduced dozens of girls to ECCIE over the years and shared 100+ privately with the guys I've met here....

I score that hot young pussy because I was not satisfied being ignorant.... I found ASPD and ECCIE (and other sites as well) and absorbed every bit of information I could and tailored it to my personality.... I learned.....

That knowledge led to lot of success with P4P

Those experiences.. the sheer volume of them over the years.... also gave me much more personal confidence that finds it's way into interaction with women in general....
"I score that hot young pussy because I was not satisfied being ignorant.... I found ASPD and ECCIE (and other sites as well) and absorbed every bit of information I could and tailored it to my personality.... I learned....."

You're admittedly old and way overweight.
It's the $ or compensation of sorts that gets you the company of malleable bimbettes.
Not your looks or supposed prowess in the sack.

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #6
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Many of the women who are steals so to speak, will balk and be insulted at an offer for say $300 for an hour of sex.

You have to be smooth and figure what they like or need. If you can meet both, even better.

A woman in financial or emotional need may be open to a respectable looking gentleman to help her out with the underlying assumption of having adult alone time.

You have to, in many cases, talk and get to know the woman. Then you'll know if she's open to the idea. Remember, it's not a damn auction for pussy.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #7
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Succinct and to the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Many of the women who are steals so to speak, will balk and be insulted at an offer for say $300 for an hour of sex.

You have to be smooth and figure what they like or need. If you can meet both, even better.

A woman in financial or emotional need may be open to a respectable looking gentleman to help her out with the underlying assumption of having adult alone time.

You have to, in many cases, talk and get to know the woman. Then you'll know if she's open to the idea. Remember, it's not a damn auction for pussy.
It's all common sense really.
Whispers offered no "real" new info in his long winded post.
All the things stated are easily researched and with a dose of common sense easily attainable.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGuy View Post
I'd like to understand this too...I assume you are not paying for every single girl you are sexing, correct? I mean; otherwise, the answer to "why can an old fat guy get laid by hot girls" is simple...money. Please advise...
If all you want is sex off a menu.... Whores serve a purpose...

Sex is the end result of meeting a woman's needs right?.... We meet our wive's/SOs/GFs needs and sex is on the table (unless you are letting them train you to settle for less) Try to get laid when you don't take care of them.....

Whore's only think of their needs as "immediate cash"....

Sometimes a Stripper is burned out but still needs her $200 phone bill paid and really doesn't want to hustle dances.... Some will spend that shift having lunch or dinner with you and then fucking you, watching some netflix and fucking you again before leaving to be home at the normal time the shift would have ended..... Call her about the same time next month and offer to pay that phone bill and what do you think happens?

Many Sugar Babies think cash in hand is the answer. Some can be shown differently.... I tend to avoid any lady that expects cash in hand any/every time they meet with me.

That last category though is where some real value lies....

Concert Tickets or tickets to a Broadway Show costs money..... happy hour on Fridays at Eddie V's has a definitive cost associated with it..... A weekend in Houston with a Dinner Theatre experience has a cost involved with it..... Going to a Murder Mystery Dinner Show/production costs money.... taking in an Arts Gallery in Dallas or visiting the Holocaust Museum has fees involved..... If your lifestyle consists doing things and you want a companion along then there are many a young lady that will fuck your brains out as they accompany you..... If there is something for them to look forward to in the coming weeks or months they are going to take care of your needs in the in between times as well.... If they are struggling with statistics and you can spend an hour with them helping them understand a homework assignment the rest of your evening can be very satisfying...... These same young ladies are usually hungry to learn and please sexually as well and can be very experimental in nature....

Those are actually some more costly examples of meeting needs.... I've met girls that have never had a mani/pedi... need help with books for school....etc.... It doesn't have to be expensive.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:38 PM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
It's all common sense really.
Whispers offered no "real" new info in his long winded post.
All the things stated are easily researched and with a dose of common sense easily attainable.

"All the things stated are easily researched and with a dose of common sense easily attainable"

Exactly. the board provides a wealth of information that many never look at or consider
Old 04-12-2017, 05:37 PM   #10
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The evolution comes from the realization that what Whisper says makes sens to you. Everything has a price and those that say scoring is not scoring if you pay for it.

Once your mindset gets away from the "you pay for it" so it must be a whore you will see the light, one can not make you see it!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:55 PM   #11
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
The evolution comes from the realization that what Whisper says makes sens to you. Everything has a price and those that say scoring is not scoring if you pay for it.

Once your mindset gets away from the "you pay for it" so it must be a whore you will see the light, one can not make you see it!

IB
Call it what you want. Really don't care. Just doesn't seem right. But hey, what do I know?
Old 04-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #12
Whispers

What "doesn't seem right"?
Old 04-13-2017, 02:13 PM   #13
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What "doesn't seem right"?

Saying you scored.

That's a term generally used when you get a lady to have sex with you without paying.

But that's not the reason of the thread. I was just saying.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:31 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Saying you scored.

That's a term generally used when you get a lady to have sex with you without paying.

But that's not the reason of the thread. I was just saying.
If the waiter sends brandy up to my room after a wonderful dinner and places the two drinks next to the mints on my pillows I say "SCORED". That's just me.

Now if I forget to warn the provider that I'm cuming I do the same thing but quietly.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:43 AM   #15
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Or maybe hobbyists here have found what works for them. It's not like we aren't aware of the other options. I'm not all that into strip clubs, and even when I was it was too much drama and hit-or-miss. I suppose some people like that; just not my thing.

Sugarbabies don't appeal to me either. Sounds a bit like having a girlfriend on retainer. Maybe the reality is different, but the idea never seemed all that appealing.
Frissionary is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women